Kingdom Hearts 3

Postby Zephyr » Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:14 pm

here we go its about time and i plan on getting

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=k ... aq=-1&oq=#
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby TyrantTR » Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:45 pm

The first two summed up to be the most boreing, confuseing, and pointless games I have ever played.

Cutscenes after every 2 seconds.

Whiney the Poo scenes were retarded.

And the predictability was dizzying. I honestly don't see why everyone likes it.
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Tediz » Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:41 am

Well... mainly cuz it's awesome.................

No offense to you, I understand that type of game isn't for everyone.... But to the people who it is! Like me... We love it for the most part lol :)
Tediz
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby TyrantTR » Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:54 am

Awesome? Hehah dun make me laugh (you already did actually)

THe game is complete and total confusion, boredom, and retardation all fused into one.

Plus the gameplay is just a mix match of a bunch of other games.

They even stole the special moves triggers from God of War. Hell if I want to play that way, I'll just buy the game they stole the idea from.

There is a constant running back and forth, go over to this area now go back. Witch was AWFULLY annoying, the characters made me want to shoot myself, hell when Donald and Goofy started screaming stuff at the same time over and over at the coloseum I started trying to kill them instead of the heartless, unfortunetly hitting the characters over the head with a big key isn't as effective as it was on the heartless. -_-

I often found myself falling asleep during the game as I was soon put to rest by the poor acting and ongoing attack of the cutscenes, some of witch I swear lasted for hours, I want to play the game not watch it.
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:09 am

TTR, you made your point, others have different opinions, so there's no need to force your opinion on them.

Personally, I find the gameplay repetitive, the story confusing, and the characters a bit childish. I played the second game, and it was...eh. It wasn't horrible, but it wasn't anything special. Got bored of it after a while.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Tediz » Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:02 pm

*Thinks* ... Well, to tell you the truth Tyrant... Last time I played it I was like.... Twelve I think.

If I picked it up right now, I'd probably be like " .... What the hell is this?"
Tediz
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby Spiketopus ಠ,ಠ » Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:16 pm

Tyrannosaurus Titanus wrote:TTR, you made your point, others have different opinions, so there's no need to force your opinion on them.

Personally, I find the gameplay repetitive, the story confusing, and the characters a bit childish. I played the second game, and it was...eh. It wasn't horrible, but it wasn't anything special. Got bored of it after a while.

Lol this include also the Winnih the Pooh level, which is nice but childish.
Spiketopus ಠ,ಠ
Bumble Bee
Bumble Bee

Postby Shade » Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:26 am

I'm a Diseny fan and no offense to any of you people, but I like it, a combo of FF and Disney is kinda cool to me. And I like all the talk about Light vs. Dark.
Sugar. Spice. Everything twice. I'm the left and the right, in a word: Nice.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby Spiketopus ಠ,ಠ » Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:45 pm

Shade wrote:I'm a Diseny fan and no offense to any of you people, but I like it, a combo of FF and Disney is kinda cool to me. And I like all the talk about Light vs. Dark.

I respect that. I like Disney and Kingdom Hearts me too, I was some of the levels are just a bit childish but kinda cool :roll:
Spiketopus ಠ,ಠ
Bumble Bee
Bumble Bee

Postby Zephyr » Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:03 am

well providing the video is accurate to what the game will be like i think this is gonna be much better then the first 2 gameplay wise

and if it isnt i will be thoroughly dissapointed in the false advertising -_-
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby chook151 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:45 am

argh! The music sticks to my head like glue. I reckon this game is great, But I do agree it is a bit childish. If the characters were older , The heartless enemies didnt look like stuffed toys, and the king of the universe wasnt mickey mouse, I would give it 5/5. right now I give it 4/5
" If i'm not different, i'm dead ."
- Random hobo.
chook151
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby Evil Eye » Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:52 am

i always liked the zelda games better, i once again have to go with TTR...
sry to all those that do like it... :P
Clarity of thought before rashness of action...
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Return to General Games