38%
No
50%
Never heard of it
13%

Total votes : 8

Lord of the Rings: The Third Age

Postby raptor titanus3 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:20 pm

Nobodys heard of this? Well thats probobly because it came out a while after the last movie. While this final fantasy mock-up is fun to play in the beginning it always becomes harder than it should in Moria and other sites. Take for instance the fact that no matter how much you train by fighting random patrols of goblins in Moria you'll never be strong enough to withstand the Balrog's attacks! Yeah you have to face several of the iconic villians and beasts in the movie and sometimes with help from the heros of the story, like Gandalf the grey verses the balrog where you have to keep him alive as he is the only one who can hurt the D*%# creature. The creature itself keeps on killing all your other guys by using pillar of wrath, fire whip, and breath of uden. I've only made it to helm's deep and never past, because saurumon poisons one of guys minds with rage and he charge's in and faces the charging enemies which are 3 lines of uruk berserkers which can strike three TIMES before you can even strike once, and oh yeah 2 lines of sword trolls! There wern't even trolls in the attack force in the movie! My rating for this game falls short because of this and I give it Two out of five, it's worth playing, but unless a miricale happens don't expect to beat helm's deep!
"We all go about our daily lives, waiting for the next big thing, the next cool trend, even the smallest bits of info on anything happening, but what we're really waiting for... is for something interesting to happen to us, thats what draws us to the rich and famous... we want to be like them... I don't, I'm fine with who I am... and you should be too" - RT3
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby Anaclagon » Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:26 pm

I beat this game a while back on the XBOX...meh Berethor looked awesome at battles end :P

There's a new game, LOTR Conquest coming out soon as well

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby chook151 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:54 am

Got it for my friend on XBOX last year, spent half the night playing it, finished it. Wicked game :D
" If i'm not different, i'm dead ."
- Random hobo.
chook151
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Return to General Games