Mortal Kombat Games

Video game reviews and discussion.

Mortal Kombat Games

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:16 pm

I've heard people like MK on here.....well how many of the games do you have? So far my favorite is Shaolin Monks for the PS2.I love the fact that you aren't confined to a tiny area to fight.

PS.If anyone thinks they are a REAL MK fan then who is Noob.If you can't answer this then BEGONE! :lol:
TyrannoTitan

Postby o-eternal-o » Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:00 pm

Okay, Motal Kombat 1

I loved that game. I remember playing it when i was young. I loved being Sonya. I loved her handstand moves.... maybe it was just because i was little :P I remember i accidently did Lui Kang's death move then couldn't remember how i did it. I think it was when he shot though the air doing multiple kicks into the opponents face causing much blood. (no suprise there then :P )

Motal Kombat 2

I loved Reptile. My favourite character of that game. His level was that walkway over acid wasn't it? And if you did an uppercut as a finisher, the opponent would all in the acid. I loved Shang Tsung as well. The whole match i would just bash buttons to see what i could turn into. The only annoying thing was, all i could ever turn into was Mileena or Kitana.
Which was quite annoying.

I don't think i ever played 3. But i did play trilogy. Can't remember thgat much as it was so long ago, and we sold the game so i haven't played it recently.

The only new one i've played and own is deadly alliance. I like Frost. She was the first character i unlocked. Still, one of my favourite characters was Scorpian. You gotta love his rope. I did like Li Mei too. I like her jumping flying through the air move as she punches the opponent in the face. And again, you gotta love reptile. :)
o-eternal-o
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:35 pm

Ya Reptile was actually in MK 1 as a secret...I only got it once and he was a blur and kicked the **** out of me.But ya my favorites of all are Sub-Zero (duh) Scorpion and Ermac.
TyrannoTitan

Postby o-eternal-o » Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:10 pm

I used to love sub-zero, but recently my favours have turned towards Scorpian. Man he kicks ***!

I never realised Reptile was in MK1. I'll have to find out my cartridge... actually, i better find my Mega Drive first :wink:
o-eternal-o
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby Peter the Reaper » Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:39 pm

My favs always been Scorpion, Raiden and Sub-Zero :P
Peter the Reaper
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby o-eternal-o » Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:13 pm

I love Raiden!! :D
o-eternal-o
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby Peter the Reaper » Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:27 pm

Bah, how does that not surprise? He's my fav, too.
Peter the Reaper
Mosquito
Mosquito

Return to General Games