The Sims 2

Video game reviews and discussion.

Postby Hopeflower » Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:45 pm

All I'm saying is it's funny to watch Sims run around a fire and then dance around in the flames and die. They're all screaming and then all of a sudden they fall and go dead.
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby Doc 42 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:40 pm

I perfer making a neighbour hood of lots of happy familys and then interducing two roomate both with the romance asspiration. They go about doing their thing till the woman is having an affer with every man, and vice verrsa with the man. Then with everyone cheating on eachother, everyone is invited too a pool party at which they all have thir haerts broken as someone finds out that they are being cheated on, then their own affer gets thrown out into the public. At the end after a massive punch up, they all hop into the pool and drown, and they even had a ladder :?
In the end the two roomates were alive surronded by urns with loads of child services people come to clean up the crying children.
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby Hopeflower » Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:56 am

You know what I find strange in the Sims 2? People with kids in the first towns go nuts faster than those who don't, while in my town (that I created) it's the exact opposite. -raises eyebrow- What the hell is up with that?
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby psycho_lad » Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:58 pm

I have all but one exspansion pack, and thats university. And with Nightlife exspansion you can have vampires and weresolves, which is pretty kick ***. Plus some of the cheats are pretty cool, or hacks, w/e you wanna call them.
psycho_lad

Previous

Return to General Games