The Sims 2

Video game reviews and discussion.

Postby o-eternal-o » Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:53 pm

That's rich coming from you... :P
o-eternal-o
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:57 pm

Ya.....DERAILING! Ya I play the game right sometimes.And sometimes I just kill people. Like Mortamor and his geeky family.
TyrannoTitan

Postby o-eternal-o » Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:19 pm

I hate the mortamer family. Him and Bella is it? God knows what therre geeky girl is always killed. I hate the way they're always crying at gravstones...
o-eternal-o
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby Peter the Reaper » Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:51 pm

eternal_rocker_chick wrote:That's rich coming from you... :P

Yah, well, I'm *EVIL*, y'know? :P

And the original Sims2 scenarios don't cut it for me. I always let them either starve, drown or be burned along with the furniture... so fun! :twisted:
Peter the Reaper
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby HorseGal » Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:52 pm

I never play the Mortamer family. I did play the Romeo and Juliet family in Veronville but Juliet died of fright from one of the ghost sims.
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
"There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star." -Henry Thoreau
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:02 pm

My friend HATES the Mortimor family. Their stupid child came over to my friend's sim's house. He was making a lawn gnome army (dont ask) and she fell and destroyed almost all of the gnomes (he had like 30) He made his sim hate her so much he fought her 6 times before she left. It was really funny. Oh and he got out of his game,went over to the mortimor house and killed them all. Funny stuff!
TyrannoTitan

Postby HorseGal » Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:05 pm

Lol, yeah! Kill the Mortamer Family! A gnome army? (too late, I asked)
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:00 am

Ya my friend made his Sim make about 30 gnomes. He put them all infront of the house. He said it would scare people. Then that stupid ***** destroyed them all!
TyrannoTitan

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:51 am

fell over and destroyed them?! killed the Goths!? those options werent available in the Sims2: Nightlife days!

oh, BTW, for those of you who want to improve a few things in your game, go to http://www.modthesims2.com
back when i had the game, it was my #1 resource for sim stuff. be it invisible doors, lockable ones, private beds so that only one or 2 sims can get into it, instead of guests coming in and resting any old place they like, cool cars, spicy outfits [twitch twitch :P ]....and MUCH MUCH more. i have retired from the sims world now. the next game that can actually be called a sim game that i'll get, is Spore.
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Peter the Reaper » Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:12 pm

Yeah, I also frequent modthesims2, it's a spectacular resource. 4eversimsfantasy is also a great site for furniture and outdoors
Peter the Reaper
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby o-eternal-o » Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:24 pm

well, all you 'i love the sims 2' people. For anyone who oloves the sims 1 i could give you a whole list of site with cool things to download.
o-eternal-o
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:58 pm

who said i loved the Sims2? i quit playing that a year ago!
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Peter the Reaper » Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:56 pm

eternal_rocker_chick wrote:well, all you 'i love the sims 2' people. For anyone who oloves the sims 1 i could give you a whole list of site with cool things to download.

I'm not saying I love The Sims2, but I won't say I hate TheSims (original + EPs)
Peter the Reaper
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby HorseGal » Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:33 pm

Ah, The original Sims. Those were some good times too.
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby Hopeflower » Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:27 pm

Yup. Like random phones going off in the house and lighting a fireplace just to watch the people die.

Oh, I JUST remembered the ultimate way to kill a family of 2 on the Sims. Put the game on pause and build a 2x2 square house. A chair in one corner, a fireplace right across from it and a clown picture next to the fireplace. Make sure that once the Sims from your family are in to delete the door. Then tell one of the Sims to light a fire in the fireplace. Once it's burning, get one of the Sims to sit in the chaior and watch it catch on fire. The person will die, and then the other person will be all "Fire!" right next to the god **** fire! Then they will catch on fire and die. Any people WITHIN five millimeters away from the house will catch on fire and die too!

:twisted: The most fun way to kill your Sims.
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:42 am

uuh...you bump a 5 month old topic just to say that? MAN you must've been bored!

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Hopeflower » Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:12 pm

Exactly. I was bored.
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:02 pm

wel, since your bored, go post in the ISSRPG! you'll get an answer soon after [well, in my case, not for another 10 hours], but at least it will give you something to do!
oh, and it's ok to have more characters, as long as it's under 4 seperate characters [packs like Crusher's family, Blade's and Clawfist's packs aren't seperate, and are considered as single characters].

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Dinonerd » Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:37 am

Just let me tell you people, you better not play spore that way... That would just be dumb, trying to find out creative ways to kill your race. :o
RIP Steve

RIP Zyzz
Dinonerd
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:19 am

nah...not my race. other races... :twisted:

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

PreviousNext

Return to General Games