Team Fortress 2

Video game reviews and discussion.

Team Fortress 2

Postby Raptor Llama » Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:45 pm

Very entertaining Multiplayer FPS. Funny, fun, and with 9 unique class. Sure, it differs from the original team fortress games (I've played Quake Team Fortress) but I think it is definitely one of the better Multiplayer games out there on the market. Even though there is quite a lot of trouble in the community, especially now after the Idling issue.
"Insert a really cool quote that makes me appear cool and wise and make it italicized to make it look quoteish here." - Raptor Llama
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby UltraGrunt117 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:10 am

I have never jheard of it so beats me
"Were It so Easy"- The Arbiter

UltraGrunt117
Bumble Bee
Bumble Bee

Postby C S » Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:17 pm

Game is really fun, but it lags like hell some times when I play D:
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby raptor titanus3 » Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:21 pm

My two problems with the game, (1.) There are no real middle range weapons so I many use the sniper which has low health(2.) The spy can't stab while invisible only once hes decloaked and by then I'm rushed by everyone who saw me decloak, by the way I use the xbox version if there was a patch that allowed stabing while invisible
"We all go about our daily lives, waiting for the next big thing, the next cool trend, even the smallest bits of info on anything happening, but what we're really waiting for... is for something interesting to happen to us, thats what draws us to the rich and famous... we want to be like them... I don't, I'm fine with who I am... and you should be too" - RT3
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby C S » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:47 pm

The fact the spy can insta kill with one hit to the back is bad enough man, but you want to make it CHEAPER by having him INVISABLE while he does it? Pass
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby raptor titanus3 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:21 pm

I mean being able to stab while invisable but then you drop out of invisablity, plus while decloaking 3 secounds of not being able to attack means they can hit me while I can't do nothing
"We all go about our daily lives, waiting for the next big thing, the next cool trend, even the smallest bits of info on anything happening, but what we're really waiting for... is for something interesting to happen to us, thats what draws us to the rich and famous... we want to be like them... I don't, I'm fine with who I am... and you should be too" - RT3
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby C S » Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:13 pm

Ah, I think theresa forum for TF2 that you can pitch ideas. Either that or E-mail Valve
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Raptor Llama » Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:16 am

Oh, if anyone uses the PC version, you can find me on steam with Raptor Llama.
They still need to update the Xbox 360 and PS3 version, but the PC has several updates, giving the classes new weapons and such. And it is always being balanced out and tweaked. And there's two replacements for the invisibility watch, the dead ringer and the cloak and dagger. The dead ringer fakes your death. When equipped, as you get shot you lose less health and a fake death body falls, cloaking you for 4 seconds or something, used to be 8 but they updated it. The cloak and dagger has less cloak, but you regenerate it if you stand still. Just uncloak in a dark area and walk around, then they're like "Hey." and then your like "FYI I am a spy."
"Insert a really cool quote that makes me appear cool and wise and make it italicized to make it look quoteish here." - Raptor Llama
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby UltraGrunt117 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:07 pm

cool, cool 8)
"Were It so Easy"- The Arbiter

UltraGrunt117
Bumble Bee
Bumble Bee

Return to General Games