Annual Webmaster Migration

Things concerning the site.

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:40 pm

Here we go again, guys. you know the drill. starting now, i'm going to be on once a week on Fridays, from now until somewhere around late April, after which i MAY just disappear entirely until around Mid-June, when my exams end. TT will be taking over from me until then [TT, if you mess up the site while i'm gone i'll make sure to stop by and 'thank' you for it when i come to the States, even if i have to take a chunk out of my holiday to do it :P ]. anyone connected to me in RPGs try and find some way out, because chances are, if not, your stuck.
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:13 pm

Copy Confirmed KP good luck :D
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:59 am

Guys, i'm afraid to say that, starting now, i'm going completely offline until roughly mid June. command of the Site goes to TT for now, and decisions are to made through votes. carry on without me. if i find any time at all, i'll get on, but chances are, i'm out for the count until Mid June...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Legendary Elite » Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:27 pm

No don't worry KP, everything will be fine. I'm sure we'll all be good *imagines a massive E-War party. jk! :lol:*

Good luck with your studies KP, let us hope that RPGtopia can still live on.

And the next time CIK comes along, we'll be ready. wink, wink!
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:48 pm

and once again i revive this topic.

Due to events outside of my power, for the next 4-6 months [until about mid June], i may be limited to as little as 3 hours online PER WEEK. as such, i request that, if at all possible, any and every active member get on ASAP tomorrow, and likewise for the following weeks until this entire situation ends. i'm at my wit's end now and am being driven mad by the kind of limitations being implimented on me, but am powerless. please bare with me, and help me make use of what little time i have to enjoy the 3 hours that make up my weekend.

Thank you for reading. i honestly hope that some will comply with my request

The Kingpin

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Doc 42 » Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:31 pm

Chances are you guys have noticed KP not being around much recently, well last night our thoughts were confirmed, his Dad pulled the plug on his internet. At this stage he might be gone for any time from 2 weeks to mid June.

Unfortunately, due to how sudden it was, some characters interacting with his may be frozen by his absence. If you control one of them, you have the option of fast forwarding time for that character to free them up as long as you come up with a legit reason.

However, knowing KP, he might be able to weasel online every so often (or even regularly) so there is some luck there.
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:19 pm

Well, with my Graduation, this Topic's purpose has come to an end. i'm happy to say that this topic should now be permanently Locked, and GOOD RIDDANCE!

Topic Locked

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Previous

Return to Site Stuff