R
T
Y

J/K
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby o-eternal-o » Sat May 26, 2007 9:52 pm

I'm sure you'll do great in your exams KP. You study too god damn hard to fail. ^-^
o-eternal-o
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sat May 26, 2007 9:54 pm

She speaks the truth.

Get bad grades = The End of the World.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Sun May 27, 2007 12:59 am

Get bad grades. And your parents are all over ya.
"I attack you: You did something wrong. You attack me: ...You did something wrong."
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby TyrantTR » Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:25 am

The Kingpin wrote:calling youself a "good RPer", a "pro", and so on, considering your just as good as HF, TT [when he posts], me and a few others, one of them being TTR, if not slightly below that level.

Huh, wha? Is some one glotting about how awsome this forrum is because I'm in it? *shot* What I say to this whole argument thingie whatsit? CAN"T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG. BTW, KP's dad on the street? By how high KP's education is I knew that his dad probably already had a large amount of money. Or was a buisness man, just the thought of his father lived on the street would be just perverse. I mean come on! I'm glad that he posted and unvealed that indubedly I was right before posting my thoughts on this topic.

I like makeing commensense unflod. No offence to anyone, and I realise this argument is over but, LE, couldn't you have thought before posting something like that. Sorry if there was any, you know, hurt feelings over this post, just thought I'd give my opinion.

OOC: So, KP, you really think I'm a good RPer? I didn't really know, thanks. I haven't posted in a while though.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:08 pm

well, im glad you had the common sense to know what was right and what was absolutely ridiculous, but, as you said, it's over, and LE [who unfortunately still rushes without thinking from time to time] has apparently learned his lesson...

and yes, i consider you one of the good RPers [unlike Stallordasaurus and Chook, which, unfortunately, although i want to help, cant seem to take in the details of my RPing lesson PMs [this is at Chook most of all. Stallo can expect a few lessons if s/he doesn't get their act together]...
Last edited by The Kingpin on Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby C S » Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:25 pm

I got complimented by KP.......@_@ kP IS MY FRIEND..................

I AM POTENTIAL GOOD RPer!!!!!!! HAHAHAAHGAHAJHAJHAhabjfYFAAS Rt !!!!!!!!!!! @_@
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:35 pm

uuuh...what? never said anything about you, CS...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby C S » Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:39 pm

I CAN READ MINDS.....AND COWS.......don't tell NOBODY!!!!!!!!! -_0
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:40 pm

ok...now your taking the topic OFF TOPIC...soo...either start making sense, or prepare for a warning...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Iceking » Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:48 pm

i think this could also be locked if it gets off topic too many times.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby C S » Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:53 pm

YEa..... I'll be going now........
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:02 pm

Online Time from now on: probably not more than 20-30 minutes, though if i can, i'll increase the time i'm free [nothing a bit of extra hard work and a well-organised schedule wont fix]. on Thursday the Islamic Holy Month of Ramadhan starts, fasting from 4 AM to about 5:30 PM, meaning i stay up ALOT longer than my usual timing to eat before fasting starts. Friday and Saterday i'll be on as much as i used to be, but otherwise, i'll be semi-dead as far as activity is conscerned [though it might be unnoticable because im usually quiet anyway :P ]. little request to ask from all of you: on Friday-Saterday, please do your best to get on as much as possible, so that we can give the site the jump start it needs to keep it from going silent. each member's participation is important, and i am sure i don't only speak for myself when i say that the site is like a home online for me. i think we'd all like our homes to be cozy, comfortable and inviting. keeping it active around the home is what does that. same applies here. if you can't make the connection by now, i have nothing more to say but the fact that you're worse than what one would call dull....blunt as a bowling ball :P

anyway, just keep in mind that the time i'll be on most is Friday and Saterday [as well as all of Thursday night, during which i may go on for all nighters], and that any time you want to set up anything major in RPGs that may involve me would be those times. any PMs i recieve during the week, i'll answer the same day, when i get back from school, or after my afternoon nap [which is something a really long yawn just reminded me of]. I'll be on as much time as school allows. i just hope i can achieve the activity i'm hoping for here...

The Kingpin

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:29 pm

I try my best......In an RP! CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?!?!?!
"I attack you: You did something wrong. You attack me: ...You did something wrong."
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby C S » Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:47 pm

PEICE A ****! :x

Ill try my best to be on on friday.

wait..

NO SCHOOL!!

i will be on!! :lol:
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby HorseGal » Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:34 pm

I'll try my best, KP! ^_^
I do my homework during Study Hall and lunch anyway...lol, so I could just get on after I come home from school...if my little brother is not around. :P
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
"There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star." -Henry Thoreau
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:41 pm

KP! CS CALLED ME A PIECE OF ****!!!! :cry:

And, just like I said, I am trying my best to do good in RPs. But, it seems every time I try, I do something wrong :P and get flamed to death

Also, I've stuck to RPing by myself, which'll work better.
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby TyrantTR » Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:52 pm

Are you tattleing on CS?
wow.
You get the merit for someone who needs to grow up.

Anyways. Post friday? Nuhuh I'll post most days of the week if given the opertunity. :P I hate school though. Ugh. Well here comes a dark age for us. Summer will be awesome once it coes though. : D
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:02 am

The school days at my school go by too fast :P

after our first class. Half the day is gone :P
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby Hopeflower » Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:48 am

I leave at 7:25 AM and I don't get back until 2:30 PM. I walk home, that's why. And I won't be on very often, thanks to my mother disabling the computer until she gets home from work, which usually isn't until 7:50 PM. And I have a curfew that begins at 9:00. -_-

But I'll do my best. -salutes-
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

PreviousNext

Return to Site Stuff