Angelspit/Amelia Arsenic

Like music? Talk about it here!

Angelspit/Amelia Arsenic

Postby Hopeflower » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:23 pm

I have to say, one of my favorite discoveries of the past few years is Angelspit. They're an electro-industrial band, sometimes also classified as cyberpunk, metal, and electronica. To be honest I haven't heard much (if any) metal from them; but their electro-industrial stuff is incredible. They've got four albums out - Krankhaus, Blood Death Ivory, Hideous and Perfect, and their newest release, Hello My Name Is.

I could go on and on about them, but the simple fact at the core of my love for them - I love their lyrics. There's not a whole lot of singing, per se, but I find that works in this case. At points they really push the boundaries, and they really don't sugarcoat ANYTHING they write about. If you pay attention, they make scarily good points.

My favorite songs by them have to be 100%, F*ck Fashion, Get Even, Wreak Havoc, Elixir, Psychic Vampire, and Skinny Little B*tch.

Anyone else listen to their work, or some of Amelia Arsenic's other stuff?
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Return to General Music