Classical

Like music? Talk about it here!

Classical

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:40 pm

I love Classical music.I do like metal and rock too.I just love hearing things like Batoven (I can't spell his name!).Does anyone here but me like Classical music?
TyrannoTitan

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:53 pm

finally, someone who thinks like i do [kinda :P ]. i use metal as temper music, and classical to calm me. Rap, Hip hop and SOME pop music i use in racing games to give me that feeling of riding around in a cool super car
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:33 pm

super cool not cool super:p

i like classic rock :p like Ac/dc real smooth music is nothing for me just when dancing with a girl its nice :)
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby o-eternal-o » Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:25 pm

Actually, kingpin was right with the term he used. The word super was used to describe what kind of car it was. A super car. Like a formula one car. Different types of car. The word cool before it, suggests that it was a cool, super-car. Like a Lotus Elise... or would you class that as a sports car? Okay, forget that. A Jaguar XJ220. They are mean cars :P

EDIT: Oh i forgot my input!! I agree with Yuke, that classical music would be good for a romantic dance. Apart from that, im not much interested in it
o-eternal-o
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:28 pm

no, Yuke. it's a cool super car. as in a super car that's cool :P

often i listen to music like The Godfather theme, and the original pre-godfather italian version of it, called Parla Piu Piano.

Metal, as i said earlier, is temper music, to overcome the shock i tend to get when an enemy pops out of nowhere in games like Doom 3. i just pin them against the wall with a shotgun 8)

Classical is used when i have a stressful day, whether at school or at home [bros and sis' are considered stressful work :lol: ]. i mostly listen to the godfather theme on piano, played properly [The Godfather theme, Italian Dinner Music is an example of one good one]...

and Hip-Hop/Rap and SOME pop, i use when racing. not all pop is good enough for me. it's closer to pop-rock than pop.
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:30 pm

I use classical to relax too.I use metal when I play a game with lots of killing :D .
TyrannoTitan

Postby Kiba » Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:48 pm

Yeah, classical is the best.
Kiba

Postby Peter the Reaper » Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:53 pm

eternal_rocker_chick wrote:Actually, kingpin was right with the term he used. The word super was used to describe what kind of car it was. A super car. Like a formula one car. Different types of car. The word cool before it, suggests that it was a cool, super-car. Like a Lotus Elise... or would you class that as a sports car? Okay, forget that. A Jaguar XJ220. They are mean cars :P

Aww, come on! A Toyota Supra 3.0 is also keen on the eye, as is the 2001 Celica, albeight my favourite is the 1992 Toyota Celica GT-Four ST-185; otherwise I could say Lamborghini Murcielago and POW! PWNed you already! :P
EDIT: Oh i forgot my input!! I agree with Yuke, that classical music would be good for a romantic dance. Apart from that, im not much interested in it

^me agrees
Peter the Reaper
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:16 am

oh come on guys! Lotus?! Supra?! those rickety things!? go for an Aston Martin, a Ferrari, a Rolls Royce, or a 2006 Dodge Challenger Concept Car!! those, are nice cars!

oh, and welcome to the community, Kiba. i hope you enjoy your stay, and visit often. things are always changing around here [slow, but steady! :P ]
make sure you read the rules, if only a bit a day, so that you dont break any rules without knowing...

now, join one of the RPGs and get playing! :P

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Peter the Reaper » Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:10 pm

Geez.. people and their fascination for exotics... they are so overrated. Honestly... how many exotics do you see in all-terrain events? How many of them can drift? In an exotic you basically can't save your own skin if it looses the grip with the ground... only VERY skilled drivers manage to do that on exotics.
And don't even dream of bringing an exotic to a more bumpy/muddy road... it's suicide. Honestly, they are so overrated because of the brands and speed... comfort? bah, mercedes is the only one who has that on loads... suspension? go for citroën. Handling? Toyota, and so on...
but, tastes are tastes, I guess... that's why I'm anxious to get my hands on the ST-185, apart from the lancia Stratos it's the best rally car IMO... this car is a all-terrain masterpiece and aesthetically gorgeous, especially looking at the time it was made (around 14 years ago), and it still kicks a lot of other more recent cars tussie.
The ST185 in its rally days:
Peter the Reaper
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby o-eternal-o » Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:13 pm

Subaru Impreza any day for a rally car. Just one i'm used to i suppose. I love Toyota Supra's. They have always been my favourite car on any gran turismo. Love them. But mine always wheel spin at the start, lol. I would have said i love the Mitsubushi GTO twin turbo, but they're called 3000GT now, aren't they? I prefer GTO. Sounds better.
o-eternal-o
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby Peter the Reaper » Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:10 pm

Impreza ain't all that bad, it's my uncle's fav, but Celica is just too much of a beauty/performance combo to let it go by :P
Peter the Reaper
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby Doc 42 » Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:04 pm

Just incase anyone didnt notice.......DERAILING NOT CARS MUSIC

Classic never hit it for me sry but I do like some orchestra music
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:49 am

*sigh* i've given up trying to put those 2 straight...they never learn :P

well, to be honest, by classic, im more biased towards soundtrack music like Hans Zimmer, John Williams and Klaus Badlet...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Return to General Music