Random Topic V3

Got something to say that isn't fitting anywhere else? Post it here!

Re: Random Topic V3

Postby Iceking » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:44 am

His original name was Neltharion.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:52 am

And of course N'zoth out-ranks them all. Seriously interested in what he looks like, considering the appearance of C'thun and Yogg-Saron...
TyrannoTitan

Postby Iceking » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:54 am

I'm guessing that N'zoth is going to appear at some point in Cataclysm prior to the final showdown with Deathwing. Perhaps in the next raid that comes after the firelands would be a good time for him to be fought, or perhaps during the events near the finale that will lead up to the battle with Deathwing.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:58 am

I say your N'zoth shall become one with deathwing and achieve ULTIMATE POWERRRR!
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:02 am

I dunno, I think N'zoth outranks Deathwing. Wouldn't make sense for the thing "paying Deathwing's bills" to die before him.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:03 am

Maybe it's the other way around then- when deathwing dies, N'zoth absorbs HIM and you then you fight him.

EDIT: Or maybe N'zoth only makes a cameo.
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Iceking » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:06 am

This will interest you, TT. Sound\\Creature\\Sargeras\\WG_Sargeras_HOR01.wav This is the sound file heard when a certain villian is fought and he refers to a "master". I forgot the name of the villian, but this file is interesting. I have also read some speculation on WOWpedia that Sargeras might appear in avatar form as the final boss of the war of the ancients incident in the caverns of time.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:08 am

My personal theory is that there would be a raid involving N'Zoth, where the players and some key figures enter like they did in Ulduar, expecting to destroy N'Zoth before he is full power. But when they actually get to the end, they find the N'Zoth is far more powerful then previously thought, and forces the players to flee rather then fight, kinda like the Lich King encounter in Halls of Reflection, just a lot more chaotic and scary.

IK: Its Varimatharis at the end of the Battle of the Undercity Horde side. The exact text is "YOU HAVE FAILED ME VARIMARTHARIS". Its suspected to be Sargeras, yes.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Iceking » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:11 am

If an avatar of Sargeras is indeed the final boss of the war of the ancients incident, then it will be interesting to see how Blizzard would make that a challenging fight while keeping Deathwing as the hardest boss in the game.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:14 am

Somehow I doubt it, considering Sargeras didn't actually get through the portal they were trying to open in the War of the Ancients. The avatar appears on Azeroth many thousands of years later, to fight Medivh's mother.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Iceking » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:17 am

In that case, then it sounds like the final boss of the war of the ancients incident will be an infinite dragon. The goal of the infinite flight, if they have a role in the incident, will perhaps be to kill Deathwing in the past, so that he can't pose a threat to them in the present.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:22 am

Not necessarily to stop him from being a threat to them, but to everyone. That's one of the mysteries of the infinite flight. So far they've tried to stop the forming of the New Horde, tried to stop the invasion of Azeroth by the orcs, and tried to stop Arthas from becoming the Lich King. Quite heroic for something supposedly evil.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:22 am

Oh, great, now a terminator paradox... :P

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Iceking » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:25 am

When N'zoth is encountered and fought, I wouldn't be suprised if the players have a sanity meter like during the battle with Yogg-Saron.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:31 am

N'zoth might not be alone. I find it odd that there are so many faceless ones in Cataclysm...there is little evidence to suggest that old gods share minions. Fight alongside each other, sure, but allow others to use each other's creations? Unheard of.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Iceking » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:35 am

if N'zoth is indeed working with other old gods, then it revives the question as to how many are actually on Azeroth besides "the three' Kraus mentioned.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:44 am

5, C'thun included, it seems.

And they aren't limited to Azeroth...
TyrannoTitan

Postby Giratina93 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:12 am

Well, it's getting pretty late, and I might have to go with my step-dad to work tommorow... I don't know when I'll get back from that (If I go), and the last thing I wan tto see are any of my named NPC's dead, TT already having won the Civil War, and/or Norbert having been elected for president...

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Iceking » Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:30 am

I myself will be logging off in a few minutes to play some Halo Reach, then go to bed.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:43 pm

Good morning everyone! 7:45 AM on the west coast with a chance o' rain! My favorite!

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic