Random Topic V3

Got something to say that isn't fitting anywhere else? Post it here!

Re: Random Topic V3

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:55 am

IK, if you like, you can get in touch with me on Steam, or through PMs and I might be able to help arrange a hunting group for you to take down Fatalis. He shouldn't be too tough. I took the Fatalis siblings with help from both Gira and GF, but they're not active on the site lately. To my knowledge they don't watch Randomland. I've been a bit busy the last 9 months myself, hence the delayed response. But I should be able to help out.

As for Slashmaster, there's nothing really important happening in the RPG right now. Certainly nothing that warrants a recap. We haven't had a plot that influences the entire RPG in quite a while. Dunno if you were here to hear it, but at the present point in time, Draxon, GF's kingdom, has collapsed after a civil war, and the capital of Valenhad, my kingdom, is badly damaged due to an even that happened a couple of months ago in-RP.

But yeah, that's about it.
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Iceking » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:54 pm

KP:I managed to take down Fatalis. I found that the Seregios armor set works well in case Fatalis moves and any attacks end up striking him in the tail. Once I get around to connecting my 3DS to online, if I run into a tough quest, I'll take up your offer to arrange a hunting party.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:57 pm

Glad to hear it.

Steady hand or Mind's Eye are really handy skills to have on armour in this game, btw. It's always a good idea to keep that skill if you can afford it. I have two armour sets that do that, and my latest is one of them; the Star Knight armour. +5 in all elemental resistances, and very nice defense [I have it up to about 696 at this point]. To top it off it has Challenger 2, Rodeo God and Steady Hand built in. I've also gemmed in Sharpness +1 and Weakness Exploit. So all in all this is a beastly set of armour.
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Iceking » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:36 pm

Are the Dalamadur weapons worth making? I'm still on the fence as to whether or not I should put the time into getting the materials needed to make a few of them.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby slashmaster101 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:14 pm

Alrighty, cool...now to actually think of something of someting to write :?
slashmaster101
Bumble Bee
Bumble Bee

Postby Iceking » Mon May 09, 2016 12:14 am

Saw Captain America: Civil War yesterday. I found it to be better than The Winter Soldier.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Mon May 09, 2016 7:15 am

To my memory, the Dalamadur weapons aren't worth it. I'll have to check with Gira and GF, since they're more active in game than I am [I have been extremely busy the last few months, so my activity everywhere that wasn't directly related to my academic work has ground to a halt]. But I'm fairly sure they're not worth it.

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Giratina93 » Wed May 11, 2016 2:18 pm

The IG and SA are worth looking into, but there are better alternatives to them (Mostly Brachy stuff, Crimson Fatty equipment, and Teostra) The rest of Dalamadur's weapons are all raw beatsticks requiring awakening to use.

Also, Good to be back. IF you need help hunting, I can help IK.

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Hopeflower » Mon May 30, 2016 3:33 pm

So before the minor disaster that was Friday evening, KP and I saw the remake of The Jungle Book.

8/10 would get hypnotized by Scarlett Johansson again.
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby The Kingpin » Tue May 31, 2016 5:18 am

You or I need to write a review of that in the Last Movies You've Seen topic

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Hopeflower » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:47 am

Maybe when I get back from work, if you haven't beaten me to it.
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby Iceking » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:04 pm

I've heard good things about live action Jungle Book. I need to get around to seeing it either before or after my sister's wedding.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:26 am

So, after a couple of gruelling days dealing with food poisoning [major thanks to CS and family for their wonderful care on that count. I owe you guys big time], an adventure on two aircraft so tightly packed it'd make sardines thankful for their situation, a lot of nausea and regrets on the lack of spare clothes in my backpack, I am finally home.

Got some pills to be had before and after meals [anti-nausea and disinfectant, respectively], a lot of tea and water, and a gradual weaning off chicken soup [having salmon and rice for dinner], which is likely gonna be the routine for the next few days until I am fully back to normal.

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Giratina93 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:30 am

Sorry to hear about the food poisoning, KP. That's never a good thing to enjoy, though it seems you enjoyed the rest of your stay in the States.

And yes, Jungle Book is a good movie. SEE IT, SEE IT!

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:36 am

Wow, that food poisoning situation sounds like it sucked ***. Hopefully the trip was fun, at the very least?
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Iceking » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:45 pm

Welcome back, G4E.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby slashmaster101 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:42 pm

Yay, summer is here!!! Hopefully that will lead to an increase in activity in the RP'S... not that I'm one to complain about active posting :oops:
slashmaster101
Bumble Bee
Bumble Bee

Postby LV-426 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:22 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLLQK9la6Go

I've always said that the Teaser for this looks better then the trailers, god i hop they didn't ruin this movie with a lighter tone
Get away from her you *****
Game Over Man, Game Over
Stay Frosty
Were in the pipe five by five
They Mostly Come at Night Mostly

Aliens the most quotable movie Ever
LV-426
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby Anaclagon » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:48 am

Pokemon Go is gradually taking over the world

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:18 am

Not really surprised. Personally, I don't plan to get into it. Weather's too dangerously hot here to go walking around anywhere for any extended period of time, and I don't intend to start driving around just for pokemon. Plus that app's easily exploited for criminal purposes. All it takes is a hub of some sort somewhere quiet and relatively secluded and anyone who goes there is prime robbery bait.

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic