Random Topic V3

Got something to say that isn't fitting anywhere else? Post it here!

Re: Ponyville Town Center

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm

Its an unfortunate consequence of people not being able to split their time between RPGs. If another RPG would sprout up, my guess is that DIRPG's popularity would plummet too. People need to have LASTING interest in RPGs, or don't vote for them.
TyrannoTitan

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:34 pm

can't they wake themselves up? I would help....but Shiryaz and Furax are horrible at waking others up

You vill be sent to ze gas chambers RT. Ze happy gas chambers. you'll die wiss a smile.
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby dinoman666 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:36 pm

Yeah, good luck getting the draconic equivalent of a housecat to wake up on its own. :P
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Giratina93 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:35 pm

That, and school takes it's toll on people... I'm away from a computer for over 15+ hours a week day now... I'm just happy it's now Spring Break...

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby raptor titanus3 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:09 pm

Kp (I refuse to acknowledge you by your new name): Would you really exterminate a grandson of an American WWII Vet? With a tank? 8)

Gira: I don't have spring breack so I've been lucky that I've been sick for the past two days
"We all go about our daily lives, waiting for the next big thing, the next cool trend, even the smallest bits of info on anything happening, but what we're really waiting for... is for something interesting to happen to us, thats what draws us to the rich and famous... we want to be like them... I don't, I'm fine with who I am... and you should be too" - RT3
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby PeacefulChaos » Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:12 am

What the ****..

I seriously thought I was on the wrong site.. o_O
To keep track:
Amynta - Apatosaurus
Ripto - Velociraptor
Sheila - Velociraptor
Kujo - Stegosaurus
PeacefulChaos
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby Giratina93 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:28 am

This jsut in! On Geyser Island, a new subspecies of Raviente ahs been descovered! Not much information has been uncovered on the strange, pale colored beast! For more information, see here: http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Raviente_Subspecies

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Iceking » Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:32 am

There's also a brand new elder dragon for MHFO's next season! http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Rukodiora
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:36 am

Nom.

That is all, folks.
"What's the plan?!" - random soldier, Mud and Blood 2.

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:29 am

I'm waiting for UR in FRPG... and I don't post much in ISS anyways, or ZORPG. I'm also waiting patiently for RotDRPG to continue.
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:31 am

Already did.
"What's the plan?!" - random soldier, Mud and Blood 2.

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:48 am

Alrigh'. I'm set.
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:32 am

due to the inactivity of several key players in RoTD, i've been left with no other choice than to archive it. if the players ever actually get their acts together, I MIGHT bring it back and let it continue. for now, it's locked and archived. along with 6 other inactive RPGs. I'm also cutting down the amount of active RPGs allowed at any one time to 6, from the 12 it was previously. this is to ensure constant activity. until the members can prove to me that they can carry the responsibility of keeping ALL the existing RPGs active simultaniously, the limit will remain at 6. if you can prove you can keep them all running together, with none being neglected, I will up the limit gradually.
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby raptor titanus3 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:03 pm

You know what I just realized? It's not april fools day anymore, so can we please put up the old setting and tear down this infernal pink terror?
"We all go about our daily lives, waiting for the next big thing, the next cool trend, even the smallest bits of info on anything happening, but what we're really waiting for... is for something interesting to happen to us, thats what draws us to the rich and famous... we want to be like them... I don't, I'm fine with who I am... and you should be too" - RT3
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:41 pm

Maybe someday.

Muhahaha.
TyrannoTitan

Postby raptor titanus3 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:46 pm

Don't make me get Disco Heavy to vist your house and go on a twentyfour hour dancing spree to "RollerCoaster" the whole time!
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby Giratina93 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:31 pm

Just edited my FRPG profile to include in two new species/races, and one new character that's gonna play a rather important role in my plot for Germania... HORRAY FOR ARMADILLOS!

Also working on my Fan Ficts abit... expect updates for The Monster Hunter either tonight or tommorow...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Hopeflower » Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:13 am

TT:....have mercy on our poor abused and burned retinas...
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:41 am

Why the F**K am I still looking at something akin to an abominable spawn of my worst night terrors?

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:49 am

Persephone:Yawwwwn... I guess TT's fast asleep or something.... That's probably why it's still pony central...

Bowser: TT doesn't suffer from Chronic Sleep Syndrome like you do, Persephone... He probably still wants it like this just for kicks and giggles...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic