Who is the greatest ?

Got something to say that isn't fitting anywhere else? Post it here!

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:53 am

it all comes down to opinion. dinos are dead, and long gone, so all we can do is gather data from fossil evidence and the occasional preserved tissue. as such, most of the information we have is debatable, and every paleontologist'll give you a different theory. as there isn't much 100% solid info in our hands, we cant really judge. assuming things back then worked on the same laws of nature, we get the assumptions that we have now. building off that, i'd have to go for the T. Rex. it had the power [most powerful bite of any animal ever discovered IIRC, plus teeth that were made of solid bone and cone shaped, rather than thin, brittle or hollow teeth like the Spinosaurus, Giganotosaurus or Carcharadontosaurus.it had a far larger brain than any of the other 3, and had more flexibility than most of them. looking at the skeletons, i've found that it's spine is, although flexible, much thicker and therefore stronger than the other 3. the Spino, in this sense, is basically the little iguana with an extended uper spines. the Carcha could be related to the monitor lizard.the Giga is what i see as the Komodo Dragon of the 4, having thin but sturdy spine, but lacking flexibility. the Rex is more what i'd call a cross between a Komodo Dragon [sturdy spine surrounded by moderate amounts of muscle] and a Cat [flexibility]. still, as mentioned earlier, every person'll have his theory.

i usually dont like to get in conflicts like these, as their basically who could pwn who in a fight and who has the biggest mouth to back their fave up with :lol: , with everyone backing their favourite up and ignoring the opposition :lol: . i guess it's obvious now. T. Rex wins. can we finally STOP touching this topic? :P
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Previous

Return to Off-Topic