Isle Sorna RPG

Got something to say that isn't fitting anywhere else? Post it here!

Postby Legendary Elite » Mon May 07, 2007 12:59 pm

I would except at this moment I don't really see much of what would happen if I were to encounter them with any of my characters.
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Mon May 07, 2007 2:31 pm

Legendary Elite wrote:Sounds good. Stallordasaurus Rex, don't worry about him. At this rate, he will never meet up with us. KP will deal with him *wink wink* most likely. Cause even if he kills one of us, KP or TT will delete the post and think of some way of killing off his gigantic Therizinosaur.

DUDE! I would never kill off anyones char.I would make my therizonsaurus ***** slap one of your chars...trust me I'll do it
And what do you mean by "He will never meet up with us" ?
and i hope TLW plot will happen again
"I attack you: You did something wrong. You attack me: ...You did something wrong."
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby Doc 42 » Mon May 07, 2007 3:47 pm

I think he was asleep while posting that. So dont worry about it. Personally Im still really confused.
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Mon May 07, 2007 5:21 pm

Yea I'm confused too...
"I attack you: You did something wrong. You attack me: ...You did something wrong."
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Mon May 07, 2007 5:27 pm

you aren't alone guys...you aren't alone... :P
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Legendary Elite » Wed May 09, 2007 11:57 am

Sorry but how do you mean confused? I'm not following.... :?

But yeah Stallordasaurus Rex your Therizinosaur is way beyond the limit, kill one of my characters off or go so far as ***** slap one of them and i'll make sure that your Therizinosaur becomes lunch for Larius. Just a warning. Oh and Therzinosaurs are herbivores not carnivores. Unlike in the game Dino Crisis 1. Therizinosaurs were only carnivores to begin with but became herbivourus later on. So I have a lot of doubt I'd meet with that therizinosaur of yours later. Anyway...
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby Doc 42 » Wed May 09, 2007 1:00 pm

Dont no about them but Im confused beacuse for no reason you start warning Stallo not to attack your caracters but nobody arnt warning anyone else. And when you say that if it so as much slaps one of your caracter you will report him, I have to disagree wtih that. When someone attacks one of my caracters I change my plot around slightly. But if you dont want to fight him, dont go near him. Infact, if berserk tryed to kill one of my raptors I would probobly thank you, makes things more intresting. hmmm thats a thought............
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Wed May 09, 2007 9:41 pm

Legendary Elite wrote:Sorry but how do you mean confused? I'm not following.... :?

But yeah Stallordasaurus Rex your Therizinosaur is way beyond the limit, kill one of my characters off or go so far as ***** slap one of them and i'll make sure that your Therizinosaur becomes lunch for Larius. Just a warning. Oh and Therzinosaurs are herbivores not carnivores. Unlike in the game Dino Crisis 1. Therizinosaurs were only carnivores to begin with but became herbivourus later on. So I have a lot of doubt I'd meet with that therizinosaur of yours later. Anyway...

It doesn't matter if its Herd or Carn. My therizinosaur will still attack any predators. Make Claws lunch for your Rex...You see what happens then.I'm thinking of killing off claws anyways...I havn't killed off any of my RP Chars in awhile
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Wed May 09, 2007 10:47 pm

careful otherwise i might kill them all off... :P
RPG policing starts now....
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Legendary Elite » Thu May 10, 2007 12:19 am

Alright then. No I don't plan on fighting or kill off anyone elses characters. I would have to tell the people first and tell them my reasons behind it.
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby Doc 42 » Thu May 10, 2007 4:42 pm

Sadly no one is plotting the death of any caracters :(
I may randomly come up with reasons to attack cracters so watch out.
( I wont just say, And then BALM attack!, I will develo a whole plot around it so it makes sense)
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu May 10, 2007 7:38 pm

Bah. No villian beats Darkness. He was the FIRST player-controlled villian. And one of the best. I should bring him back soon.....damn it! I broke my promise to stay in the RPG....eh. I'll come back soon.

:D
TyrannoTitan

Postby Doc 42 » Thu May 10, 2007 8:02 pm

Then get muredering. And yes you havnt been the rpg, why?
I think our main problem is lack of players, after MR and ERC left, a whole pack was taken out. Leaving HG to have to abbandon her carachter. The only fix I can see for that though is if HG took control over the whole pack, which is unlikely.....
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

iceking

Postby Iceking » Thu May 10, 2007 8:52 pm

who's going to take control of tt's charecters? he hasn't posted for quit some time. tt also seems to have abanodoned darkness and his borther.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu May 10, 2007 9:03 pm

Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey......Hey......Hey.....Hey.

NO ONE TAKES TT'S CHARACTERS BUT TT!

Get it, good.

I have not posted because I have nothing to post ABOUT!

Everyone's like "Oh Crusher! Let me talk to you/ annoy the **** out of you!" and Fury's Like " I AM GOING TO GROUND THESE IDIOTS INTO PASTE!" and then he reads the rules and goes sulking away.

And the LAST TIME I used Darkness everyone's like "Get the **** out yo!" and he's like "I HAVE A CRAZED RAPTOR CHASING ME IT'S A LITTLE IMPORTANT!" and they are like "PSH! My friend over here has Diarea and needs medical attention!" and Darkness is like "MY BROTHER JUST CUT MY FREAKIN ARM OFF!" and they say "PSH! I don't care!" then Darkness trys to kill them and then he reads the rules and joins Fury in sulking.

Good enough for ya?
TyrannoTitan

isla sorna rpg

Postby Iceking » Thu May 10, 2007 9:05 pm

yes, good enough. altough i would have liked to find out what the plans for darkness and his bro would have been.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu May 10, 2007 9:07 pm

Lol me too! Stupid jerks forget about me. Its always Crusher Crusher Crusher CRUSHER CRUSHER CRUSHER CRUSHER!!!!

*ahem*
TyrannoTitan

isla sorna rpg

Postby Iceking » Thu May 10, 2007 9:08 pm

its not always about crusher. i'm a fan of your charecters.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu May 10, 2007 9:15 pm

Thats nice to hear! Did ya read Darkness's orgin located in the fan fic section? You may have to dig, but it's there :D .
TyrannoTitan

isla sorna rpg

Postby Iceking » Thu May 10, 2007 9:18 pm

yep. very nive origin
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic