Just ******** great ,Mosquito

Got something to say that isn't fitting anywhere else? Post it here!

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:45 pm

right now, if it wasn't for my rank as webmaster, i'd be an Allosaurus...about 6 or so more ranks before i reach the top....Red Dragon...but it's gonna be hell trying to get there...15000 posts...lol. still, if it wasn't tough, i'd be at the top too quickly, and chances are, so would you guys... i think all we need is a rename...and after that, we're clear...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Doc 42 » Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:59 pm

But what will we name them?
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby chook151 » Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:40 pm

how about prey=noob, fodder=not so noob , survivor=average, predator=strong and so on, how does that sound? :P
" If i'm not different, i'm dead ."
- Random hobo.
chook151
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:07 am

those are the ranks in The Lost World: Jurassic Park, on PS1, right?
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby chook151 » Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:50 am

correct!, you are correct!
- Random hobo.
chook151
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:31 am

i have a habit of getting "Predator" when using the Rex...i use it as anger management. i boild up into such a rage sometimes that i start sweeping the men from the paths like piles of dirt, or just. the pile just gets bigger, and bigger and bigger....until i reach the end, when i eat up as many as i need, and keep going, making sure to fit in a roar every now and then. the thing i do most of the time is bite and eat. when i come to that Allosaurus thing in the cave, i have a bit and dodge technique that usually gets me off without a scratch. it's dead without even touching me, and after that, i go into a T-Rex roar frenzy :P . that rex, crossed with my bad mood, was the very first basis for Crusher. when i say "picked up.......and threw it to the ground, breaking every bone in it's body" it's identical to what the rex there does with a raptor it doesn't eat. the rex slams the body against the ground, killing it.

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Doc 42 » Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:16 pm

I am SOOOOOOOOO jealous. I used to have that game but it broke :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I love using the raptor and the T-rex
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby chook151 » Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:24 pm

i like the part where you have to kill two t-rexs in the ship, anyway, we are getting a bit too off-topic...
- Random hobo.
chook151
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:52 pm

well, if either of you want to share stories about it, or chat about it, just open a topic with the appropriate name in the General Games section...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby chook151 » Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:51 am

urgg, i wish i didnt reach a hundred posts! a hous fly is digusting! urgg :shock:
- Random hobo.
chook151
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Previous

Return to Off-Topic