What are you going to be?

Got something to say that isn't fitting anywhere else? Post it here!

What are you going to be?

Postby Doc 42 » Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:19 am

In my old school and probably lots of other ones. The teachers used to always ask what are ou goibg to be? And eventually sent out a survey through the school. I used to always make things out of lego, especially eleastic band operated catapults and robots. So moving on. Every time the teacher came around and peoplw were saying I wana be a police man/army man/fire man/footballer/model I ALWAYS said: "Im gona be a mad scientist and take over the world MUHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAH"that wiped the smile off there faces :P (My evil laugh was possibly the most evil sound ever heard in the school. I have a very evil laugh)
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby Dinonerd » Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:55 pm

Animating and creating 3d models. I'm not very good yet but im taking a course and i will hopefully learn about it in the course.
Dinonerd
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:29 pm

I hope to work with animals. Specializing in reptiles. I adore them, all animals actually. But I love reptiles :D .

Backup plan, 3D effects. Mainly a side job or a hobbie.
TyrannoTitan

Postby o-eternal-o » Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:00 pm

Urr, computer programming, something to do with art, and of course, my love, drama.
o-eternal-o
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:05 pm

Oh boy.....where to start? :P
OK....first off, im going to get through this intense education im going through. after im through Uni [hopefully with a degree in business, commerce and art], im going to become a Uni proffessor. after i've collected enough money, im going to start up a small company specializing in trade. im going to use the cash to build up my trading "empire". i'll start with small, fairly cheap, but rare stuff, then go onto the more valuable things into the market. since im so small, i'll be able to undercut the competition. after i get big enough to start needing staff, i'll start planning other things [things i have in mind: tools and game development]. and so on until i get my millions! :D . there's alot more, but i'd take up a whole page with the details, so i'll just leave you with the overview.
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Doc 42 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:11 pm

*note to self* destroy KP's empire before it gets off its feet.
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:25 pm

hah. you cant stop it if you cant see it... :twisted: . and i've been positioning things for a while now to prepare for it. last 3 years i havent got anything below 93% at school. and in the next few years [this one included], i intend to push that up to 98% minimum.
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:27 pm

Eh. I don't like dealing with people. Animals are much better, they don't talk :lol: .
TyrannoTitan

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:04 pm

they just sniff you, see if your tasty, and if not, walk away. if you are, you better run :P

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Crusher » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:14 pm

UUUUUUUM, I want to be a terrorist when I grow up! Just kidding. ( Or maybe I'm not :twisted: )
Crusher is king!
Crusher
Worm
Worm

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:44 pm

Ya....i'd shoot you. And, its not really funny seeing as I live in a country that has suffered because of them.
TyrannoTitan

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:06 am

Shoot him? JUST SHOOT HIM?! I'D NUKE HIM! :evil:
A little hint from me: NEVER mention anything that may suggest that you like terrorists in front of me. Arabs in general have an intense dislike of terrorists that probably makes the US's hatred of them look like a joke. I'm one of the EXTREMELY angered Arabs who just wishes he could lay his hands on Ossama bin Laden and beat the life out of him for what he's done to us. He's actually done more to us than he has to the US. He blew up some buildings. Although i feel the loss of those people, what hurts even more is that now, some people blame us for it! My aunt in the US, in Cleveland to be exact, has been living there for 15 years now, and since Sept. 11th, she's been treated terribly, because people stereotype the Arabs, who, before that, were considered among the closest of allies with the US, as terrorists. Add to that it's made us the bad guys in the eyes of the world. people in Palestine get atacked by the Israelis because of having better resources. who's supported? Israel. Who's the Bad guy? Palestine, considering the fact that it was Israel that started it. Israel attacks Lebanon. who gets the support? Israel again. Egypt starts reinforcing their borders to keep them safe. who's marked as the threat? Egypt. AND, it takes the attention off all the OTHER terrorists around the world, and focuses on the so called "Islamic Extremists" who dont follow Islam at all! the guys in places like Thailand, China, India, the USA, and other places around the world, have been ignored just because the fools who claim to be "fighting in god's name", Jihad [which, contrary to what you guys understand, is NOT about strapping yourself with dynamite and blowing yourself up. it's fighting in god's name, and it usually isn't violent! it can be anything from learning, to spreading the religion through preaching, to protecting the Islamic nation from enemies, depending on what's best for you, usually learning in foreign countries and letting other people know about what the islamic religion and personality is all about, and what it is to be a muslim. I, as im talking to you, am doing a type of "Jihad", by letting you know what the opinion of a Muslim is], while in fact, are just bringing fame and glory to their leader [Look at Napoleon, Attila the Hun, Genghiskhan, Hitler. what do they all have in common? they were very large scale terrorists, opperssing millions of people in their search for glory, and terrorizign everyone they could reach with the threat of taking over their country], and are originally people recruited in the oppressed Islamic Countries [like Lebanon and Palestine lately], told that they can get back at the people who caused them so much pain. they have nothing to lose, so they blow themselves to pieces without a care in the world. So, Crusher, Even mentioning something like that as a joke is basically dumping yourself in an incinerator with me around.....keep that in mind...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby mega raptor » Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:17 am

Crusher, you realise that you've... how to put it...

*Thinks for a while.*

Really pissed off two admins. With one post of only sixteen posts and a smiley. Congratulations, it's a new record. Not even Chook's posts have a higher word-to-admin-pissing-off ratio.
It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang but with a whimper. - T.S. Eliot
mega raptor
Butterfly
Butterfly

Postby chook151 » Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:45 am

im going to be two things when i grow up:

marine biologist, because of my liking of architeuthis and meisonicoteuthus(giant and collosal squid) and a paleantologist because i love dinos and suchos(crocs) and other prehistoric life.
" If i'm not different, i'm dead ."
- Random hobo.
chook151
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby TyrantTR » Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:53 am

I think I'll be a Paleo artist. Sell my works and thoughts to the scientists so they can debate their heads off. XD Nah, I think I'll be an author/illustrater.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Dinonerd » Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:58 am

chook151 wrote:im going to be two things when i grow up:

marine biologist, because of my liking of architeuthis and meisonicoteuthus(giant and collosal squid) and a paleantologist because i love dinos and suchos(crocs) and other prehistoric life.

I want to be a paleontologist aswell, i have loved dinos since i was about 3 and have read the jp books 7 times each and watched the jp movies alot, read alot of books and alot of documentaries. But you don't realise you would only really do one job, this is because you wont have enough time for two...
Dinonerd
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby chook151 » Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:08 am

im deciding, deciding... aha! a marine biologist AND marine paleontologist!(you can do that, you know...)
" If i'm not different, i'm dead ."
- Random hobo.
chook151
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby Dinonerd » Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:10 am

I know that but it would be hard to be a dino-paleontologist and a marine biologist. But marine paleontology and marine biology would fit perfectly.
Dinonerd
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby Sheriff Hoyt » Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:23 am

A film editor or working with animals, preferably birds...and preferably penguins.
Sheriff Hoyt
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby Crusher » Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:17 am

I'll be a T.rex when I grow up!
Crusher is king!
Crusher
Worm
Worm

Next

Return to Off-Topic