tragic storys

Got something to say that isn't fitting anywhere else? Post it here!

Postby TyrannoTitan » Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:52 pm

You still have only 1 strike, but keep it up and you'll have two or three. On the third one, you get banned (Not permanently)

But, I got a new chinchilla. Her name is Sugar and she's about 9-10 years old now :shock: . Seriously...
TyrannoTitan

Postby TyrantTR » Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:12 am

I have quite a little story for my chincillas. We originally had two. Ren and Stimpy. A few months later Ren died of diareha. Really sad and stuff. And to fill that hole in our family we got a new chinchilla, Chile. Female, before we got her with stimpy we went to get her newtered. Turns out she was pregnant. Then she had a baby while we were on vacation. (Some one was watching the house.) We named that little guy Peewee. But I called him Hudini because he could squeeze through the bars. Houdinin was quite a prankster. But he is full grown now. Mabye I should write a Fan fic about his adventures.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:19 am

LOL! That would be an interesting story. And I hope you all know we have a pet topic....and we would understand if you revive it.
TyrannoTitan

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:44 pm

lol...houdini.....some of my friends call me that....the reason behind it is that once my friend put a set of REAL, Military grade Handcuffs [given to him by his father, a sergeant or something], on my hands and locked them. i had them off in less than 2 minutes while he was going to the bathroom, with the keys in his pocket. he came back and saw i had slipped out. he was like :shock: WTF?!. since then, witnesses and people he and my lil' bro [who was busy playing on the PS while it happened] told about it, call me the Kuwaiti Houdini :lol: .
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Hopeflower » Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:37 pm

Let's see... two years ago, my first hamster died of cancer. A year after that my two gerbils died of old age. Then I got a new hamster named Sparky. My little sister dropped him and my dog snapped his neck. Then I got two MORE hamsters, Fuzzy and Vicious. They died about two years after that. Now I have two more gerbils named Reggie and Claud and they are fat.

And my grandparents died when I was only four.
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby Doc 42 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:06 pm

hmmm tragic storys.... someone stole everything out of my school bag inculuding a form for a feild trip meaning I didnt get to go :cry:
But does anybody have a cat? they are the most curious animals ever! when something new arrives they will spend up to an hour looking at it drom every angle.
As for escape attempts, My brother locked me into the garage and I found a ladder went up to window and climbed out, two storys up. Then I hopped onto a tree and climbed down. Then I went inssde and watched T.V. Eventually when my brother went out to let back in, I locked him out of the house :twisted: and locked all the windows :twisted: :twisted:
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Previous

Return to Off-Topic