Introductions

Got something to say that isn't fitting anywhere else? Post it here!

Re: Introductions

Postby InfernalAngel » Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:25 am

Thanks, hopeing to get to know everyone here!
"Auferre, trucidare, rapere, falsis nominibus imperium; atque, ubi solitudinem faciunt, pacem appellant."

"They plunder, they slaughter, and they steal: this they falsely name Empire, and where they make a wasteland, they call it peace."
InfernalAngel
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby UndeadRaptor » Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:26 am

Welcome to our site! Here you'll find dinosaurs, E-Wars and dolphins with frickin' laser beams! :3
"What's the plan?!" - random soldier, Mud and Blood 2.

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:49 am

Don't forget about Godzilla!

Always nice to get a new member.
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Galaxia » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:23 am

A new member? Welcome to rpgtopia,the best site for text rpgs on the net.It's got it all,rpgs,choice games,as well as the option to show off your art or writing skills if you feel like it
Galaxia
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby Monster of Aramberri » Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:43 pm

Hello, my name is Kyle. I've been rping since 2006 and look forward to the chance to get to know all of you better. :wink:
Monster of Aramberri
Worm
Worm

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:51 pm

Welcome.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Galaxia » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:46 pm

Hi Kyle,you picked the right site to join let me tell you
Galaxia
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby InfernalAngel » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:50 pm

Hey MOA.
"Auferre, trucidare, rapere, falsis nominibus imperium; atque, ubi solitudinem faciunt, pacem appellant."

"They plunder, they slaughter, and they steal: this they falsely name Empire, and where they make a wasteland, they call it peace."
InfernalAngel
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby CrashRaptor » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:15 am

Hello, all of RPGTopia! I happened to find you via the funny video of raptors murdering a Galli, as you guys said it illustrated what happened to people who fail at the RPG's here! I look forward to RP'ing with everyone here! :D I love Roleplaying and Storywriting!

~CrashRaptor
CrashRaptor

Postby Ceratosaurus21 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:19 am

I didn't know if we were allowed to post here but ok, Im Ceratosaurus21 I enjoy the Isla Sorna Stories rpg and have read some of it already. My charcter has already had a rough start but I think it adds to the excitement. I hope to meet all of your charcters one way or another! Awesome site!
Ceratosaurus21
Cockroach
Cockroach

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:36 am

Hello, fellas! It is good to see new RPers.
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Ceratosaurus21 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:37 am

Its good to be here!
Ceratosaurus21
Cockroach
Cockroach

Postby TyrannoTitan » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:25 am

Welcome to you both. I hope you enjoy your stay here on RPGT :)
TyrannoTitan

Postby Dr. Dromaeosaurus » Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:42 am

Hello RPGTopia! My name is Dr. Dromaeosaurus. I come from Jurassic Park Legends and Jurassic Park Legacy under the same username. I hope to enjoy my stay here. :D
"Dinosaurs and Man, 2 species separated by, 65 million years of evolution, just been suddenly, thrown back into the mix together, how can we, and possibly, have the slightest idea of what to expect?" Alan Grant - Jurassic Park

"I don't blame people fro their mistakes, but i do ask that they pay for them." John Hammond - Jurassic Park
Dr. Dromaeosaurus
Worm
Worm

Postby Godzilla Forever » Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:46 am

Welcome, comrade! It is good to see a new member! Now, just sign here and "I'LL SWALLOW YOUR SOU- ahem, excuse me.

But in all seriousness, welcome! And have fun! :mrgreen:

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:05 am

Welcome to RPGTopia, the Happiest place on earth! Now, allow me to take you on a personal tour of the Site...

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Dr. Dromaeosaurus » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:06 am

I come because i hear of good reviews about this site, and believe me, i watched the video to watch before joining RPGTopia. I'm no troll, i will be a loyal member, and i hope to contribute to RPGTopia far into the future. :D
"Dinosaurs and Man, 2 species separated by, 65 million years of evolution, just been suddenly, thrown back into the mix together, how can we, and possibly, have the slightest idea of what to expect?" Alan Grant - Jurassic Park

"I don't blame people fro their mistakes, but i do ask that they pay for them." John Hammond - Jurassic Park
Dr. Dromaeosaurus
Worm
Worm

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:31 am

That's good to hear. Welcome to RPGT.

If I may ask: What reviews were you talking about? Didn't know the site was talked about that much lately.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Dr. Dromaeosaurus » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:39 am

I watched a couple of the videos about RPGTopia, mainly one's one of your member's created, and i saw that this was untouched. So, why not take advantage of it? When i meant reviews, i was talking about my reviews, really. What i knew about the site. So, this looked like a great place to RPG or post fanfic's, so i came here. Anyways, i already got a fanfic out, which i have been heavily working on, and i already plan on having a chain RPG about the novels, you know, Jurassic Park Europe, and Jurassic Park Japan, as well as Isla Nublar and Isla Sorna, but they have yet to even begin production, it probably wont be for a while, though. :wink:

Dr. Dromaeosaurus
Worm
Worm

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:09 am

Right...well, be sure to read all the rules, and enjoy your stay.
TyrannoTitan

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic