Evolution VS Creationism

Got something to say that isn't fitting anywhere else? Post it here!

Postby dinoman666 » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:08 pm

TT: The finches aren't the same species, but the same group (except for number four, though it's still a another type of finch).
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:11 pm

I mean the fact that they are all finches. That may be the genus or something, I forget.

Evidence still stands...
TyrannoTitan

Postby Evil Eye » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:19 pm

not to mention there honestly isnt a shred of worthwhile evidence to back up creationism. What is creationism to those of us who may not believe in god in the first place. at least evolution has some proof to back it up. the defense rests :P
Clarity of thought before rashness of action...
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby C S » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:37 pm

EE,weren't you just saying there IS a god, and god did everything a few pages back? Or am I getting you confused with someone...

Moving on, RL, do you know anything about the thing you devote your life to?

No?

Ill help you out

Well for starters, it's "Pophet" nothing to do with money, and that doesnt mean sh*t. Nostraudamous was a prophet shoop da whoop, doesnt do anything for the bible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ejPEVmMDhA

Oh, wassat? Whats that dude writing in that cave? (And befire you try to use any information regarding the predictions, I remind you, they said nuclear war shouldve started this year or next year, and there is LITTLE information that proves that)
Last edited by C S on Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Evil Eye » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:38 pm

i think that was chook
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby Tediz » Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:36 am

Personally... I find Evolution Statically impossible. Our DNA is too coded and recoded to be an accident.

Bu that's just my opinion.
Be not forgetful to entertain strangers; for thereby some have entertained angels unawares - Hebrews 13:2
Tediz
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby Evil Eye » Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:04 am

DNA is constantly changing, mutating, and evolving, thats why its so hard for scientists to figure out the human genome
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby Tediz » Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:21 am

Because it's... Let's just say 'programmed' for lack of a better word. That's just because it's programmed by a higher logic. I won't say more because I hate religious arguments lol... :oops:
Be not forgetful to entertain strangers; for thereby some have entertained angels unawares - Hebrews 13:2
Tediz
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby Evil Eye » Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:25 am

who ever said it was by accident either, if evolution does exist (cmon ppl the evidence is in front of our eyes :roll: ) it isnt by accident. the chimp only has 2% different dna than humans, 98% is shared, and what do scientist theorize? that humans evolved from chimpanzees! hmm lets think guys...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV4_lVTVa6k
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby Tediz » Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:22 am

... If a Dogs had 2% DNA different from Humans would it be the same thing?
Tediz
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby Evil Eye » Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:26 am

1. they obviously dont
2, i never said they were the same thing
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby Tediz » Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:28 am

Obviously? What's obvious about it? Because you look different you can't have similar DNA codes?

... Well there you go. The creatures of Earth aren't that different... If evolution were real there would be at least one purple bunny on earth. Or something.

WERE IS THE PURPLE BUNNY?! HMM?! WERE I ASK YOU?!
Tediz
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby Evil Eye » Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:32 am

stop putting words in my mouth, i did not say they obviously did not have similar DNA codes, i said they obviously dont share 98% DNA with humans. but thats not the point, my point to you, regarding your original post about how its too coded to be an accident, is that evolution is by no means an accident. random does not always necessarily mean accident...
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby Tediz » Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:34 am

Oh no no no my friend that's not what I meant. I wasn't saying that's what you're saying I just mean that's how I look at it. Evolution in general. I'm sorry... :oops: .

Err... Serious question. If Evolution isn't an accident then are you saying that creatures actually want to... Evolve? That implys there forcing themselves to do it.
Tediz
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby Evil Eye » Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:41 am

they may not be consciously thinking about adapting, but their bodies are obviously doing it on purpose, otherwise... well this'll be complicated but think of it this way: if earth gradually (or suddenly idk) changed to a desert like planet, the creatures would need to evolve to survive with lesser amounts of water right? but if it was completely not on purpose, then they might accidentally evolve gills... see my point? this is only directed at Tediz's original post, not this whole thread. This is not my argument for evolution everyone, just tediz...
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby Tediz » Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:47 am

Okay, well...

And if I'm getting you mad tell me and I'll stop talking, because that's not my intent.

I absolutely believe in adaptation. But not completely turning into something. I know that animals grow there hair out longer in snowy and other places, but people don't. I dunno how to explain this. People have lived there just as long as animals haven't they?

Now, religion does have a lot of unexplained answers for me. But so does evolution to me.

Also, this notion. You live. You die. That's it.

... That's depressing to me. I don't want to believe in evolution...

That thing you said, this is my argument for Teidz. I'm not trying to argue with you, just have a conversation. But I do respect you're beliefs Evil Eye, And I understand completely why someone would believe in that.
Tediz
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby Evil Eye » Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:49 am

also why on earth would a bunny need to turn purple to survive lol
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby Tediz » Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:52 am

? That part was a joke.

... :oops: Now you're just making me feel like an jerk.
Tediz
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby Evil Eye » Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:09 am

Tediz wrote:Personally... I find Evolution Statically impossible. Our DNA is too coded and recoded to be an accident.

Bu that's just my opinion.

also back to seriousness how can u believe creationism exists off a basis that evolution doesnt?
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby Tediz » Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:13 am

... How can you believe that evolution exists off the basis that creation doesn't?

Dude I told you I just personally believe that something smarter than us designed us. That's all there is to it. I don't want to hear all this percentages because quite frankly that makes me believe in a God more.

I'm sorry buddy but I really hate these kinda discussions. :(
Tediz
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic