Evolution VS Creationism

Got something to say that isn't fitting anywhere else? Post it here!

Postby Huntress » Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:11 am

I was thinking goverment. But, I DO belive NOT because of some book. But because he does show himself to us. You just have to look for it.
~Huntress~
Huntress
House fly
House fly

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:14 am

How? Because some possibly insane person says they see a Holy Figure in their TOAST?

There is no actual evidence. Most "miracles" are just luck, chance happens. There is no definite proof he exists, it depends on what you wish to believe.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Hopeflower » Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:14 am

If that's true, Huntress, I must be blind and deaf. Because no matter how hard I look, I cannot see anything to prove the existence of god to me.
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby Huntress » Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:18 am

Of course. You really just have to wait. And not like sitting around for your intire life. Just go along with his plan and live a happy life.
~Huntress~
Huntress
House fly
House fly

Postby C S » Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:19 am

And, if he shows him self to us, why must WE look for him!? It proves, as TTR says, God is a Jackass
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:25 am

Of course. You really just have to wait. And not like sitting around for your intire life. Just go along with his plan and live a happy life.

...Christ, what the HELL does that have to do with anything you said before? Oh ya, he's there, just live a happy life. Yes that totally proves God's existence.

No, we mean DIVINE INTERVENTION, or the second coming of CHRIST, as proof.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Huntress » Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:26 am

If that's what you think, then that's what you think. I can't change your mind.
~Huntress~
Huntress
House fly
House fly

Postby C S » Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:32 am

I find this funny, that is always the response Creationists give when proved wrong
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Huntress » Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:35 am

Whatever. You think what you think. And I get to think what I think. If you don't believe. Then theres nothing for me to say.
~Huntress~
Huntress
House fly
House fly

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:40 am

Thats fine, just if you don't have any explanation to your reasoning, don't join a debate...
TyrannoTitan

Postby TyrantTR » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:15 am

Huntress wrote:Of course. You really just have to wait. And not like sitting around for your intire life. Just go along with his plan and live a happy life.

have you even done that?
Really? I highly dout god would force you to go to the end of the world or to the artic circle or into Afghianistan.
Only to prove that god existed?

And then why would you go on the journey if you didn't belive in the first place?

only concludeing If god exists he's jackassing around with your mind to force you to go on long trips when the awnser should be right infront of you.

I don't know if your faith has ever been challenged but how can you belive in something so strongly when you have no proof. Look at it if god created the world for human individuality then how is it so that we live in a world if greed violence and war?

Have you heard the numbers?

A murder every second
A rape every 5 seconds
A fight every 2 minutes

Those are the last I checked.

Yeah people killing over moeney. People slaughtering many.

Hell George BUSH is our president!
How much worse could it get?!

If god existed you'd think he'd give us something.
Some way to make us feel better. Something were mankind doesn't have to devide ourselves sellfishly to seperate belief and culture.

God wouldn't let this happen.

I swear to god if you say "God works in mysterious ways" then I am going to explode on you because that is other words for: I don't know

And don't tell me otherwise cause I know the truth.
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Huntress » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:23 am

Do you think he likes to watch us kill each other or hurt? He told Eve not to eat "The Fruit of Knowledge" that's how this all started. And the reason for my faith is because I know when I die I'll meet God face to face and never have to look back upon all the sin that's happening. He died on the cross for us, He carried the wieght of our sin, He had nails shoved through his hands and feet. Would you do that? He did it because He loved us. We are His. Even if some people don't believe than that's thier problem. I've had some doudts, but it ends now.
~Huntress~
Huntress
House fly
House fly

Postby C S » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:29 am

....1: Forbidden fruit, not fruit of knowledge.

2: You dont know that, for that was in the bible, and the bible could be written by nut jobs

3: If he wanted to end the killing he'd go bestow the plaugue, or do something to cleanse the Earth

4: I am the sun of my parents D:<
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrantTR » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:31 am

Huntress wrote:Do you think he likes to watch us kill each other or hurt? He told Eve not to eat "The Fruit of Knowledge" that's how this all started. And the reason for my faith is because I know when I die I'll meet God face to face and never have to look back upon all the sin that's happening. He died on the cross for us, He carried the wieght of our sin, He had nails shoved through his hands and feet. Would you do that? He did it because He loved us. We are His. Even if some people don't believe than that's thier problem. I've had some doudts, but it ends now.

No heres what happens when you die:
You are put in a large alunimum box (or burned to a crisp)

You are then lowered 10 feet into the ground and burried.

This dents your comphy box and little bugs come in and chew you open lay there eggs inside of you and then eventually chew on you until your nothing.

And Heres some more truth for you.

Jesus was a villan to the romans thats why they killed him he made arguments were there were none is there much glory in that?

He acused rome of sin and greed when it was actually an inventive and inspireing culture He was a breaking law he was a criminal.

Now in Rome when you were sentenced to death you were goin g to die they controlled everything there was no place they wouldn't find you.

So what way to leave a mark other then to be takeing it calmly. And he's so holy that he was betrayed by 2 people.

That is the respect for jesus. DO I think he's a son of god?
No.
Do I think he's a prophet? Mabye but not a smart one so much as to confront Roman law and push relegion to the point were it make s it annoying.

Jesus is no example for proof of god he wasn't the first "son of god" he like many others claimed to be God's child and all of there missions ended up in failure. He was trying to be the Jews only hope. And he didn't succeed at even that.
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Huntress » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:39 am

1. Its been called the fruit of knowledge
2. And I believe that it was written from past facts. And forget about the goverment coment.
3. He loves us to much to destory us.
4.???
Jesus saw that they greatly sinned againest God and lost it. God's lost it before. But if he lost it now, you'd be a pile of ashes. Anyways, Jesus was the son of God. If you think other wise then come and try me. And Jesus is God to. Its very confusing. But God is Father, Son, Holy Spirit.
~Huntress~
Huntress
House fly
House fly

Postby C S » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:44 am

You know what your doing? YOUR DROOLING STUFF THAT FOR ALL WE KNOW ISNT TRUE,JUST WHAT YOU BELIVE!

aside from that. In a scientific view, im spewing blasphlemy, and so are alot of other Atheists. I wanna see God get off his a*s and do some thing, but he wont. -_-
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrantTR » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:45 am

Huntress wrote:1. Its been called the fruit of knowledge
2. And I believe that it was written from past facts. And forget about the goverment coment.
3. He loves us to much to destory us.
4.???
Jesus saw that they greatly sinned againest God and lost it. God's lost it before. But if he lost it now, you'd be a pile of ashes. Anyways, Jesus was the son of God. If you think other wise then come and try me. And Jesus is God to. Its very confusing. But God is Father, Son, Holy Spirit.

Yeah I'd like to reserve a special WTF for that last comment.

They greatly sinned against a god THEY DIDN'T BELIVE IN. It's none of Jesus' buisness wether they want to expand upon there empire or not.

And how is Jesus the son of god and god himeslf. Did he like come out of his own chest or something? Honeslty please explain I'm dieng to know your reasoning.

And on note 3. Yeah he loves us so much he lets us destroy ourselves.

Sounds like a good god.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby C S » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:46 am

Dont it? He's AWSOME
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Huntress » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:47 am

Ya, I would think that He wants to see if we believe in Him. Not just show himself so you guys get proof. Its all about faith. And yes, its stupid to you. But I'm not going to budge.
~Huntress~
Huntress
House fly
House fly

Postby C S » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:49 am

we're not out to say "STFU, your soo wrong" but thats what you are doing, just like that guy in that vid, right TTR?
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic