Hiya...

Got something to say that isn't fitting anywhere else? Post it here!

Postby Proceratosaurus » Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:01 pm

Hi ERC! :D
Proceratosaurus
Worm
Worm

Postby Doc 42 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:04 pm

You wont get banned what ever you say, as KP asked you to say it. Execept if you start raving like a lunitic or something just as stupid
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby o-eternal-o » Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:36 pm

Wait, I see what's going on here.

What? I've come back to haunt everyone and get on their nerves again? :P God... it's so fun to be annoying ^-^

Yes please. We are here to help.

Okies, but it's kinda long. Here we go......

I'm typing this, because i've been completely shaken by this event of which has just happened to me. Why i'm telling it to friends, and also complete strangers i don't know, i just want to know why. Why did this happen? Why us? Why? I'm just so confused, and upset, and... i'll just get onto telling what's just transpired in the last couple of hours.

Today myself, my boyfriend, and two other friends (one girl and one boy) all decided to go out together. We actually went to the cinema, to see a film we all wanted to see. The film was good, and then, as it was a nice day, we decided to go to this park nearby. Now, i didn't think anything of it at the time, but my mom has never wanted me to go to parks. I never used to understand why... but i do now.

Anyway, we went in and had fun on the playground things, swings and stuff. There were loads of people there, because as i said previously, it was a nice day.

Now, i was supposed to be home about 6ish, and it takes a while to get back. I randomly asked for the time, and found out that it was quater to 6, so even if i went back now i would be late.

So, we all got up, and started to make our way back through the park to get to the bus stop. We were walking for a bit, when it started.

I was oblivious at the time, but my boyfriend told me later, that this random black kid tried to trip him up. He just looked round at him in suprise, and carried on walking, so me, nor the other two noticed.

Suddenly, i heard shouts from behind us. It was them trying to get our attention. The girl friend i was with turned round and asked them what they wanted. The little black kid was running towards us, followed by about 7 other, taller lads. Several had bikes.

I grabbed my boyfriends hand and walked faster, it was obvious that they were gonna start something. The little black kid ran faster, and caught us up. He started yelling to my boyfriend, saying he was gonna hit him. Next thing i know, he had grabbed him, and slapped him across the face from behind.

I started to run then, with everyone, but before we knew it, one of the ones on his bike sped infront of us, leapt off, ran at my boyfriend and punched him hard across the face.

It was then that i started screaming. I really can't remember what i said. I think i was screaming at them to get off of him. They all started to surround him, hitting him. I shielded him. Leapt infront of him, crying as they carried on trying to hit him.

I remember looking wildly around, and seeing some people in the distance. It was then i changed my screaming to words of help, as loud as i possibly could.

It was then that i remember being hit across the face. It wasn't hard, i think it was just because they tried to hit my boyfriend again, but he ducked and they missed. I remember my girl friend yelling abuse at them. It was then that i noticed my other friend, the boy surrounded by loads of them, and he was keeled over.

Then i don't know what was happening, but they left. I think it was because of how loud and how much i was screaming.

Then, i just fled. We all did. They didn't follow us. But a gang of white kids found us and asked us if we were alright. I just ran. I didn't want to talk. The girl friend stayed and told them what had happened. They seemed extremely angry, and i can only hope that the gang of black kids got what they deserved.

So, all i'm asking is why? Why did they do this? We did nothing. Nothing at all. And i can't help but think of what they could have done. If i wasn't screaming... if i wasn't covering my boyfriend.....

Afterwards, i found out that the lad friend i was with came out worse. I feel slightly bad afterwards, as, instinctivley i shielded my boyfriend. No one shielded him.

I'm just shaken by this whole ordeal. Don't worry, we're all alright, apart from a few black eyes, cuts and bruises. It's more terrible to think of what could've happened.
o-eternal-o
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby TyrannoTitan » Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:52 pm

...I read this on MG as well....

Horrible, makes my blood boil. If I saw that happen, I would shoot them instantly. I don't care if it was my best friend being harrased or a total stranger, I would shoot their attackers. I am REALLY sorry for you ERC. I, too, thought stupid things when you left, not knowing what truely happened. I am horribly sorry about those thoughts now. But you know the old saying: What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. :)
TyrannoTitan

Postby Doc 42 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:57 pm

I already posted my comments on the incident in MG
What doesnt kill you makes you stronger

Yes but also remember "Who doesnt kill you may try to kill you again" :P J/K
But seriously KPs lucky he has a censor beacuse the amount of curses going through my head that I could throw at them is getting bigger. And shooting them, I would go with slow burning, or else conciling, caus If someone does something like that, there not right in the head.
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby TyrannoTitan » Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:34 pm

Think rational. You can capture a gang of black kids and torchure them. You'll get in major trouble. I bet if you DID shoot a gang like that, the police would give you an award instead of jail time...
TyrannoTitan

Postby TyrantTR » Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:01 am

Man that... that is just wrong. Needless acts of violence are what is tearing this world apart. Needles acts of violence are what started the war. I can't help but feal pity for those who feel they can run around the streets in little couridly packs and kill, or hurt people. It is just wrong. We all wright about heroes, we all read about heroes, and we all call for heroes, because that is all we need to fend off the countless attempts at murder. I'll be praying for your freinds and you, as well for the group of kids that attacked you, that they may learn better. This sort of behavior is unexeptable. My father, a police officer has delt with people like thisbefore. They almost killed him. I will never tolerate anone telling me they are stronger, threatening me, or simply acting towards me with disrespect. As long as I stand I swear that I will rave this till the end of my life, call me foolish, call me stupid for standing agains violence, but I will never tolerate this behavior like my dad would so elogantley put it.

On a less sentamental note. Not to sound racist, but the blacks in seattle are EXTREAMLY stuck up. I swear. You have to kick em' in the balls just to ward them off. I just walk the street and they all come out of a building and start talking "trash". If you kick one in the ball there is always more, I swear. Lucky me I'm a black belt in Taikwondo. I broke a nose once and told him never to insult someone again. I haven't seen many lately. You can't blame me for being tense either. Someone was murdered infront of my dad's convinience store. (He retired) It was scary as heck. But meh, glad your back. Have fun while you stay.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:12 am

goddamn them....if only it happened over here, with me, or maybe my bro and his friends around while it was happening....we'd make sure they get express, one way tickets to the morgue. damn ********. probably racist or something, or, if it's anything like the beduin gangs over here, maybe just for fun. some of them are that bad. they go and hit people for fun.

as for shooting, where are you going to get a gun? and what if you missed and hit a civilian? jail for life. best way to fight fists, is with fists. fire with fire. he hits you in the face, you hit him in the balls [pardon my language]. he hits you in the stomach, you give him a hole in his chest with a good kick. he tries to give you a cut with a knife, you be extra careful and avoid it, and find a way around it or a way to get him distracted enough to hit him in a way that makes him drop it. a trick i was told about when your outnumbered is to call them out [it's a self defense trick. gangs are common, and if you can take them on one by one, make them do it your way. chances are, they still have some pride left, and will respond to you just to prove they are brave enough]. tell them that if there is a single person there brave enough to call himself a man, they'll come to you and fight you one by one, instead of in gangs like a bunch of pathetic wimps [changed from a swearword i forgot to put into the censor]. if they have any kind of sense of manhood, they'll do it. if not, well, just say "aparently there aren't any men in gangs anymore. just a bunch of wimps. chickens. frightened to take anyone one by one". it also helps if you know Karate...

well, that's how i deal with it...not sure about everyone else...still, this sort of thing almost never happens anymore...

although i know you wont be able to use that sort of stuff over there, without someone saying "oh, well they hit us and we're fighting back. sue them" or something like that, it's handy to know a few tricks...never know when they might come in handy.

oh i wish i could grab hold of one of those guys now...the things i'd do to them...they'd be begging for mercy by the time im done. well, i just hope they never bother you again. streetgangs are bad, because if there's one, you need another one to keep them back, and the snowball gets bigger until you end up with chaos controlling the country rather than a government...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Hopeflower » Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:42 pm

That happened to my friend once, but at my SCHOOL! :shock:

She was just walking down the halls when someone challenged her. Later she told me it was...one of many. About half the 7th grade boys. Holy hell, there was a fight in the graveyard next to my house! I didn't see it, but there was a rumor that she knocked all the boys out...

I feel bad for you. If that had been me, I would've knocked them all senseless.

(Yes I am 12. So what? I knocked all three of my sisters out once.)
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby TyrannoTitan » Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:23 pm

KP, I mean have a gun at the soonest possible age. To use it at these kind of situations.

On a lighter note, KP MAD! KP MUST SMASH!

:lol:
TyrannoTitan

Postby o-eternal-o » Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:23 pm

But you know the old saying: What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Smile

lol, true. And it has. It's also made me wiser. Don't take life for granted. You never know when your time is up.

Yes but also remember "Who doesnt kill you may try to kill you again" Razz J/K

LOL!! Well, if i stay away from that area, how can they? :P

caus If someone does something like that, there not right in the head.

Definantly. I reallu don't understand how people can do that to another human being. I literally felt like their prey. They were just animals.

I bet if you DID shoot a gang like that, the police would give you an award instead of jail time...

Bet many of them would want to give you an award, but they can't go against the law. They'd probably put you in jail..... but slip you the best food and stuff all the time as a thank you :P

Someone was murdered infront of my dad's convinience store. (He retired) It was scary as heck. But meh, glad your back. Have fun while you stay.

Really? God, no wonder. I think anyone would excuse you for your strong opinions then, if they were a problem that is :wink:

it also helps if you know Karate...

lol, people keep telling me that ^-^

well, that's how i deal with it...not sure about everyone else...still, this sort of thing almost never happens anymore...

Meh, depends where you live.

although i know you wont be able to use that sort of stuff over there, without someone saying "oh, well they hit us and we're fighting back. sue them" or something like that, it's handy to know a few tricks...never know when they might come in handy.

lol!! Yeah, that's how stupid this country is. Then we'd get punished and have to give them money!! Ridiculous...

well, i just hope they never bother you again. streetgangs are bad, because if there's one, you need another one to keep them back, and the snowball gets bigger until you end up with chaos controlling the country rather than a government...

Thanks. And that's so true. And that's what's happened. There are just gangs everywhere, and they're all tied to eachother having 'beef' with eachother for one thing or another

I feel bad for you. If that had been me, I would've knocked them all senseless.

I was kinda scared that they'd pull a knife. Plus, if i had kicked one of them in the vital area, there were plenty of others to attack us. I mean, the lad friend i was with was left on his own to fight them, and he got hurt a lot. They tried to break his nose by kneeing him in the face after winding him, but he knew their intentions so he brought his hand up.
o-eternal-o
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby TyrannoTitan » Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:30 pm

Ya....their "kind" (Not being racists, I'm talking about "gangs") is known to beat you with their fists, then pull a knife or gun if you fight back.
TyrannoTitan

Postby o-eternal-o » Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:31 pm

That's exactly my point. And it's a scary one.
o-eternal-o
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby Hopeflower » Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:06 pm

Even if they DID pull a knife on you, it was a good idea to scream. People within a 20-block radius must've heard you.
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby TyrantTR » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:01 pm

Hmmm... I don't know about were you live, but in seattle, hitting a gril is considered a rape. You can sue. XD
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Doc 42 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:02 pm

hitting a girl rape! And what if a girl hits a lad eh? A girl in my class whooped the **** out of some guys a while back, but dont worry they were a bunch of chavs {dont mean to sound racist but, seriosly, the less chavs around the better}
And as for knifes I wouldnt worry too much about gangs with them as half of them wouldnt know how to use it, and KP I have used that tactic aswell and after I finshed with the guy who came foreward the rest ran away! It seems odd to me that they continue to attack people as it seems that 75% of the time they get whooped them selves. I mean, whenever a gang comes after someone around here, they just get the hell kicked out of them, a quiet guy I know someone who split an attackers head open and knocked anothers teeth out once. Overall, there are some messed up people in the world, but shooting them is out of the question
1. Your almost just as bad as them
2. You get arrested
3. life in prisson
4. waste of ammo :P
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:54 am

lol...true. as for the gang grouping on your friend, i have one word of wisdom that, although everyone knows, is true and shouldn't be ignored: United we stand, Devided we fall. that's one of the reasons i have VERY close ties with my friends. we're chatting to eachother everyday, go out for a game of bowling, billiards or play in the Internet Cafe [well, sorta. it's like an arcade filled with PCs and modified Games like Battlefield Desert Combat Extended :P ], and almost never leave eachother's sides. im willing to bet, with friends like that, they'd be willing to come and help if you think something's going to happen. they are the kinds of people who you need when your in a mess. call them, tell them what's happening, 5 mins later they're at your door with a metal pipe or some other rather handy weapon. it's illegal to carry firearms in Kuwait, so it's just a case of who's better skilled in hand-to-hand combat :P . though im quite good with a gun, and my lil bro can be considered an amateur sharpshooter [though the only reason he's so good is because he doesn't experiment with the guns at the shooting range. he just aims for the chest. i try to hit the head :P ].

as for racism, forget me ever saying anything about it. my dad's dark, my mum's pale, and im in the middle, going pale after 2 years of not joining a swimming club, and was almost dark enough to be mistakened for an afro-american with a british accent a couple of summers ago! :lol: ...though, my nose kinda blows my cover...to thin... :P...i'll be dark again soon though...as soon as the holiday starts, im going to find me a pool to swim in...i feel like a fish out of water...literally...i need to swim! :lol:
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Legendary Elite » Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:07 pm

Ok, I hardly know you or any of you and all but reading about what happened made my anger rise as well as fear. I don't know why ppl do it but its just terrible. Its good to know you were ok afterward and your friends too alright.

I bet they never have tackled a Fencer before, like me! And I have experience. If I was there, I would've been greatful if I could've turned into my Role-Play character Berserk (my T-Rex in Isla sorna Stories) and seen them off. Roaring extremely loudly at them. Everyone knows what'd be like seeing T-Rex up extremely close, face-to-face, especially one who is on their angry side.

In Australia, we are thankful that it is a lawful country not with gangs around the place or drugees etc. Not an environment full of outlaws.

Lets hope they won't attack again. I don't know why natives do that (not to sound racist), but i do know it should not be tolerated.

Stay strong.
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby o-eternal-o » Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:07 pm

Thanks for your words ^-^
o-eternal-o
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Previous

Return to Off-Topic