Global warming

Got something to say that isn't fitting anywhere else? Post it here!

Postby The Kingpin » Tue May 15, 2007 3:52 am

lol...
@ TTR: a large part of it IS our fault. just try to get the scopes into mind for a moment. each car lets off enough smoke to kill people in a closed 9x6 meter room, in 15 minutes. x4 hours for the amount of time some people spend going and coming from work, and going shopping and coming back,x100,000,000= ALOT OF POLLUTION!
these numbers are taken out of personal experinece as well as knowledge. my dad almost got killed while he was working on his car, because he was busy fixing something in the old garage and left the car running, while the garage was closed. he managed to get out just in time, and fell unconscious for about an hour or so. it was a near lethal dose of Carbon Monoxide [CO]. anymore would've killed him...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby TyrantTR » Tue May 15, 2007 4:21 am

I never said we haven't had our share of blame on it. I am well aware of the fact that we have caused alot of Global Warming but that is beside my point. We didn't start global warming we just sped it up. It's a natural thing gone wrong.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

global warming

Postby Iceking » Mon May 21, 2007 9:27 pm

i blame the president of the u.s for not trying to reduce green house gas emmisions.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Previous

Return to Off-Topic