Best country in the world to live in

Got something to say that isn't fitting anywhere else? Post it here!

Best country in the world to live in

Postby Dinonerd » Wed May 23, 2007 8:02 am

I saw this test taken by a organization:
1. Norway
2. Australia
forgot the rest from there, and i read their testings and it appears that Australia has higher everything then Norway it is just Norway's average person earns $10000 US more then the average Australian. All i can say is come on aussie. And USA was up there and i want that to get higher along with UK

P.S I am 1/2 USA and 1/2 Aussie i just live in Australia and i lived in England most my life.
RIP Steve

RIP Zyzz
Dinonerd
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby Legendary Elite » Wed May 23, 2007 2:07 pm

Yeah go Australia!!!
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby The Kingpin » Wed May 23, 2007 5:13 pm

i'd bet they haven't taken Kuwait into account in that survey... :P . it's great here...if you can get past the traffic jams and the results of them, that is :P . oh and the beduins and their Nissan pickups and 240x's. they're the "drift kings" here. annoying buggers. otherwise, life is as good as can be here...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Wed May 23, 2007 5:48 pm

Belgium lol i like it here
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed May 23, 2007 7:22 pm

Stupid survey. Everyone thinks their country is best. It's basically impossible to find the "best"

My opinion, America or Australia.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Iceking » Wed May 23, 2007 9:02 pm

i enjoy living in the U.S. the climate suits my taste and there are many things to do in the U.S.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Doc 42 » Wed May 23, 2007 9:10 pm

Peopl people there is no point in complaing or even debating this! Ireland is obviosly the bgest place to live :P with our skyrocketing house prices, our crappy weather not to metion the north of the country! (segregration, prejudice, bad place)
Also the amount of Chavs on the streets has fallen dramaticly!
I really amnt doing us any favours am I :P

Personally I think Canda would be great. But it would get a little boring every now and again...........
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed May 23, 2007 9:29 pm

Canada is every country's gay friend.

Just a crude joke!

....I'll shut up now....
Last edited by TyrannoTitan on Sun May 27, 2007 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TyrannoTitan

Postby o-eternal-o » Thu May 24, 2007 8:31 pm

Well, i'll vote against England. It sucks. All it does is rain. The perfect colour to describe Enlgand would be grey.
o-eternal-o
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Fri May 25, 2007 4:11 pm

i loved England when i was there,been to Camden Lock OMG that was the coolest town ever
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby o-eternal-o » Sat May 26, 2007 9:47 pm

Never been there.
o-eternal-o
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Sun May 27, 2007 9:35 am

the eternal rocker chick hasn't been in Camden lock???
what a world is this?
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby The Kingpin » Sun May 27, 2007 9:48 am

the real world, mate :P
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Sun May 27, 2007 12:31 pm

That sucks
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sun May 27, 2007 1:34 pm

Hmm, wonderful post.

I still think no place is the "best" place to live. People have different styles of living.

I would HATE to live in a city like New York but would love to live in a rural area somewhere in the USA or Australia.
TyrannoTitan

Postby chook151 » Tue May 29, 2007 9:34 am

hello...........i always thought australia was the safest place untill i heard that 6-9 of the most dangerous snakes in the world come from australia....
and that a saltwater crocodile grows to 8 mtrs.......
" If i'm not different, i'm dead ."
- Random hobo.
chook151
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby The Kingpin » Tue May 29, 2007 9:48 am

lol...personally, i think that Kuwait isn't bad, but it could be much better. we have an enormous car accident related death rate here, because of the number of bad driving indians and bengalis....and Kuwaiti women....they dont even turn on the signal lights. they think they own the road...we also have THE most dangerous Scorpion in the world inhabiting our desert...so NO, Kuwait is FAR from being the safest. but if your a good driver, and are careful while camping, it's the safest place you can be. no gun crime [there aren't any guns among civilians....at least not legal. illegal is a problem, but there are very few guns in Kuwait among civilians. the Military Personnel have M4s and Handguns as standard kits, the M4s being weaponry at work and the handguns as personal firearms.]...the most dangerous thing here is the road, and even that isn't too bad...about an accident a day...gets up to 5 on rainy days...

as for Australia, i think it'd be a lovely place to live provided your well educated with the wildlife...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby TyrannoTitan » Tue May 29, 2007 11:54 am

Thats the number 1 reason I love the land down under!

I would be in HEAVEN in a place with poisionous snakes!
TyrannoTitan

Postby Doc 42 » Tue May 29, 2007 6:35 pm

Dude... KP your constantly talking about prejudice and then you go off talking about "crazy benduins" or "bad driving indians" When you say that you label every one of them so be carefull with your words, who knows, maybe someone here is an Indian. but road accidents are the most dangerous things illegal guns second.

And about asutrilla, You need to be very educated on how to deal wiht animals, I heared of an austrillian spider that can live under water for weeks, climbing up toilets and that. ( Its VERY poiseness aswell.)
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby The Kingpin » Tue May 29, 2007 6:46 pm

i never said ALL of them. i said the crazy beduins. are all beduins crazy? no. far from it. some of my best friends, some of my most intelligent friends, are beduins. are all indians and bengalis bad drivers? no. im just talking about the ones who ARE...

as for Illegal guns, it's a very small problem here in Kuwait, since after the war, the government disarmed almost all the citizens. and the borders are now much more heavily defended than before, watched around the clock by cameras, guards, checkpoints...etc. car accidents are still a high problem. also the amount of corruption we have in some lpaces is disgusting. a guy with a high school education gets the position of a politician, while the straight A University degree students with PH.Ds have trouble finding work. that is, again, caused by some of the Beduins in office that happen to be greedy for money, or want to help out the "tribe", by helping one of the kids of a family he wants good relations with, to get a very high rank easily. that's the sort of thing that makes me hate some of the things about Kuwait...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Next

Return to Off-Topic