yet another ISS conversation...

Got something to say that isn't fitting anywhere else? Post it here!

Postby Doc 42 » Thu May 31, 2007 11:19 pm

Not to mention that His brother is dead....
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby Iceking » Thu May 31, 2007 11:24 pm

it is true oranus is dead. if a plot where people's charecters for alliences with other charecters occurs, your raptor can become allies of my rex.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Legendary Elite » Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:23 am

Don't worry ppl, I know about what KP has in store for us but i won't tell or say anything. Trust me, it'll be excellant. You just wait. Have patience. :)
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby Iceking » Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:31 am

we must wait until kp's exams are over. this super plot will be well worth the wait.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:33 am

oh, BTW, LE, you dont know the whole plot yet :P
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Legendary Elite » Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:41 am

oh, ok. Well yeah i know a bit though about it cause you P'Med me about it. But yeah, anyway we can wait. :D
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:10 am

Ya. About Onarus, he is dead. I will not say any more, but I guess you can....well.....guess what will happen.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Iceking » Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:14 am

darkness killed him. how will darkness react when he finds out rawhide betrayed sharpclaw?
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Legendary Elite » Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:38 am

I also have much planning and there will be a huge twist coming soon in ISS. And I discussed this with KP. There will be a serious number of twists that will take place.

1. Someone will be framed.

2. A new enemy will rise (this is not Reaper i am talking about or Midnight or anybody else)

3. There will be something that will put Isla Sorna in jeopardy.

That's all I can tell you. There will be more twists but i won't reveal anymore than what i just said.
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby Doc 42 » Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:13 am

1. hope its one of my guys

2. not again :roll:

3. Do we really need mass destruction?
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:31 am

LE....when i said keep it quiet i meant dont tell them ANYTHING. then they'll start bracing themselves for it, and it spoils the plot. if it hits them by surprise and nobody knows what happened and how and why, they'll have a more genuine surprise and it'll make for a more interesting plot...i knew i should've kept it a total secret...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Legendary Elite » Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:55 pm

oh ok my bad. Ok I won't say anymore. My lips are sealed now or its straight off into Crusher's belly. LOL!

Besides that, how is that fantasy rpg coming along KP? Oh and don't worry i have a few character ideas to choose for myself and they are:

1. Leviathan

2. Fahrgard (A dragon in celtic legends which was slain by Sigfried).

3. Another dragon in legends which i am still trying to think of.
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:36 am

Legendary Elite wrote:I also have much planning and there will be a huge twist coming soon in ISS. And I discussed this with KP. There will be a serious number of twists that will take place.

1. Someone will be framed.

2. A new enemy will rise (this is not Reaper i am talking about or Midnight or anybody else)

3. There will be something that will put Isla Sorna in jeopardy.

That's all I can tell you. There will be more twists but i won't reveal anymore than what i just said.

1. Framed? awesome!

2. Cool! I would love to be that enemy :twisted:

3. You mean like the dinos have to work together? I don't know if that'll happen. Dinos working together would lead to chaos! CHAOS I TELL YOU! CHAOOSS!
"I attack you: You did something wrong. You attack me: ...You did something wrong."
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby dinoman666 » Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:40 am

I can't wait! Quick, finish your exams!
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:43 am

He already says he has a plot for us when he gets back :D OH I CAN'T WAIT! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
"I attack you: You did something wrong. You attack me: ...You did something wrong."
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby dinoman666 » Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:44 am

I know. I want to see what happens to my character, but so does everyone else.
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Doc 42 » Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:47 am

Dinosaurs working togethor to save Isle Sorna? thats just plain stupid. That would be like me working together with a burger to save the kitchen table.
I hope nothing amazing happens to my caracters, so i can shape there destiny my self.
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby DI7789 » Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:49 am

Actually, I think he has a plot for every RPG, I mean, he said on Outbreak "those who think my groups getting a bit big, it won't be for much longer"
"Its like I was attacked by some kind of...dinosaur"
-Regina, not realising what this sentence meant for her future

"You are the most insolent child I have ever had the misfortune to teach!"
"Thank you"
-Catherine Tate and David Tennant Comic Relief 2007
DI7789
Worm
Worm

Postby Legendary Elite » Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:54 am

Don't worry ppl, KP has many plans. And i won't say anymore now.
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:37 am

plenty of plans. some not finished yet, some just waiting for my to be free. [you guys have about 7-8 days to wait, then it'll be PARTY TIME!].
REO, has a plot being formed. well, an extra plot. something to put people on the edge in the RPG. [little hint: S.T.A.R.S....]. ISS WONT have dinos needing to work together to save the island. that's ridiculous, as Doc said. framing will be one of the best bits of the plot. let's just say someone's going to have alot to worry about...
the Fantasy RPG is going to be started within the month, but i need as many people who want to participate as possible, to post their ideas in the preparation topic. the RoTDRPG [Realm of the Dragons RPG] may remain active IF i see that at least 4 people want it to keep going. the current super friend group of dragons that im controlling is going to be split up. i think that was one of my biggest mistakes in the RPG. i've also toned down my character a bit, to make him more balanced. all members in that RPG may have 4 characters maximum, preferably split from eachother so that if one's stuck, the other can be used until the player the first character's waiting on responds.

dont worry guys. plans are being made for the RPG. this site is going to grow quite a bit when im free to do it. a whole new branch for the site will be made. instead of just having forums, the site will soon have a main page, and mods will be given a Downloads section. im going to start working on improving my photoshop skills, and MIGHT even start making wallpapers for the most popular RPGs...and Advert vids for YouTube are a must...

BTW, im :shock: with the amount of new posts in ISS....i cant keep up! :shock: lol...keep going guys. when im done with the exams, im going to bring myself back up to pace with the RPG...and THEN...the plot will begin...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic