Where to begin?

Got something to say that isn't fitting anywhere else? Post it here!

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:00 am

The Kingpin [KP]=occasionally bossy guy with lousy memory at times and is involved with just about every RPG on the site. preffers to post in detail and get as much info, depth and character into posts. enjoys trying to outwit people in RPGs :P . the one to go to with questions or suggestions for the site. favourite character: Crusher [though Inferno in FRPG is starting to rival him].

Tyrannosaurus Titanus [TT]=short tempered guy who rarely posts in any RPG other than ISS unless you nag the hell out of him [well, it's true! :P ]. Loves to kill things in RPGs in as cruel a way as possible, before disappearing. favourite character: Darkness

CPT. Yuke=Belgian guy who really only likes the PotCRPG and anything to do with Rock music. likes Rum and music :P ! favourite character: Captain Yuke Blood

Iceking [IK]=Also known as Mr. Obvious. a guy with moderate RPing skills, but not too good at playing other people's roles. has a habit of posting a large number of medium quality posts, though he sometimes posts very good ones. also likes pointing out the obvious CONSTANTLY and making his characters know things they couldn't possibly know. enjoys talking to other players' characters in RPGs favourite character: Greeneye

Dinoman666 [Dinoman]=Godzilla RPG original founder. quite a good RPer. preffers to relax at a lake in RPGs [well, you do!]. favourite character: none [he posts nearly equally with all of them].

Eternal Rocker Chick [ERC]=Ex-RPer and admin. responsible for many very good skins, such as the Exile and Crusher(*) skins. favourite character: Exile [before she stopped RPing]

HorseGal [HG]=one of the top RPers [when she posts]. very emotionally intense posts, that really give life to the RPGs. likes to cause huge emotional disasters in RPGs [SharpClaw and Rawhide, hint hint :P ], often with very good results. favourite character: SharpClaw

Hopeflower[HF]: Rather varied in RPing style, and completely and utterly crazy [i'm still laughing at that Nitrogen comment a few weeks ago]. also extremely random :P . only plays one RPG. Favourite character: Steeltalon

Doc 42: part of the staff and one of our top posters. has a habit of making good plots and interesting characters. current favourite character: Sandstorm [though Stimeak is also a close second]

(*): The Crusher skin available on RPGTopia at this time is ERC's, but a new one, remade by The Kingpin [me] is planned to be uploaded sometime in the near future.
Last edited by The Kingpin on Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby dinoman666 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:02 am

I feel special! :D
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:05 am

Its ok KP. We still love you....

*Hides mace behind back*

:D
TyrannoTitan

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:13 am

gee, thanks TT!

*hides Nuke Bazooka and chaingun behind back*
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby dinoman666 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:15 am

Pyronychus, one last piece of adivce: when this happens run for your life to the E-wars thread!
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Pyronychus » Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:27 am

lol. Uh oh, that can't be good... :D

Member of the Slow Posters Club
Pyronychus
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby dinoman666 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:28 am

Or you can just run to the ISS or Godzilla RPG (Wink wink, nudge nudge!)
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Iceking » Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:36 am

e-wars topic lets us destroy each other without harming a soul.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Pyronychus » Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:39 am

Cool! I could probibly come up with a few ideas for that. :D

Member of the Slow Posters Club
Pyronychus
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:45 am

Not ideas, just plain and simple fighting for those crazy people on the forum *cough* Hopeflower *cough*.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Iceking » Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:53 am

[just be carful what you put when you reply to hopeflower. i accidently put idiot in one of my messages when she called me an idiot in the e-wars topic. i apologizied, though. i mean to put hey instead of idiot.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:55 am

Ya, Hopeflower is crazy. Don't steal her cheese, Milk Shakes, popcorn, or any other food product in that topic.

Have fun!

You can find the E-wars topic in the Random Section right here.

You DO NOT need to read any pages. Just jump in!
TyrannoTitan

Postby Iceking » Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:56 am

i will attack tt when he posts in the e-wars topic again. don't expect it to be with resident evil creatures or iss charecters.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Hopeflower » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:00 am

It's true. I'm nuts. :D Welcome to the RPG, Pyronychus.
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby C S » Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:05 pm

points at hope flower* YOUR CRAZY IS NO MATCH TO MY ARMY OF ZTEENAGE MUTANT NINJA.....COWS!!!!!!!!! WHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!! *munches on popcorn* JAWS!!!!!! DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDA ~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
~~~^~~~
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~

ITS A SHARK FIN!

wELCOME TO THE RPG!
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby dinoman666 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:38 pm

You'll be seeing a lot of this, trust me. :roll:
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:22 pm

you can count on that :P . oh, another profile i forgot to mention:

Compy Scavenger [CS]: absolutely insane member who has a very bad habit of posting off topic. him, along with IK have a serious rivalry with Hopeflower in the E-Wars topic. favourite character: Savage [one that im itching to rip apart :P ]

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Hopeflower » Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:06 pm

The only reason we have a rivalry is cause they're trying to be more insane than me.
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:12 pm

Is that even possible?
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Hopeflower » Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:14 pm

Nope. :D

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic