Steve's Dead

Got something to say that isn't fitting anywhere else? Post it here!

Steve's Dead

Postby One of Them » Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:47 am

Steve Irwin The Crocodile Hunter is dead

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/20 ... 732439.htm

That sting ray just schooled every animal on the planet
They're afraid of me, they should be - River Tam
One of Them
Worm
Worm

Location: Hiding under my bed sheets conspiring ways to take over the world

Postby TyrannoTitan » Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:14 pm

Are you serious?? I didn't like him that much but still.That sucks!
TyrannoTitan

Postby o-eternal-o » Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:30 pm

I know. i only just found out. It's so sad... I was discussing it on here http://modgenesis.strategyplanet.gamesp ... php?t=1478
o-eternal-o
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby mega raptor » Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:04 pm

Yes, I agree with you TT, he was annoying, but still conservationists and the world have lost a great man.
mega raptor
Butterfly
Butterfly

Postby One of Them » Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:59 pm

...how could anybody not like the crocodile hunter.. HE WAS AWESOME! :P
One of Them
Worm
Worm

Postby TyrannoTitan » Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:46 pm

I'm actually sad. Everyone thought he was annoying but still he was a great influence to people about animals.The animals (and people who make fun of him) are all sufforing a great loss.The animals don't know but people will be less educated about animals.Heck i'd murder someone who abuses ANY animal.It's up to Jeff Corwin now.Austin Stevens is a fake.So its up to Jeff now!
TyrannoTitan

Postby One of Them » Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:56 pm

I just can't get over it, it's so weird.. Steve is dead... This just sucks
One of Them
Worm
Worm

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:18 pm

never heard of him :roll:
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby One of Them » Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:35 pm

You had never heard of the crocodile hunter.. what has this world come to, nothing makes sense anymore
One of Them
Worm
Worm

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:31 pm

It's a huge loss. His way of teaching people about animals made the world a better place. He made animals fun to learn about and protect, rather than target practice. The entire world has lost a great man. I feel sorry for his family, though. Such a good hearted man, and now he's gone. I hope at least one of his children becomes like he was. With a bit of luck, Jeff Corwin will continue his cheery way of teaching people about animals. Steve was a wildlife enthusiast, and died for what he loved most. Only a fool would be happy about his death. He went past some of his limits, to show the world animals and their importance. A great man by all standards. I hope more people become like he was.

The only thing i can say here, other than that and what has already been said, is that, an artist, or in this case, a Conservationist and Naturalist, is never truelly appreciated, until he is gone. Maybe now, those who mocked him, insulted him, disliked him, and disrespected him, will open their eyes, and see what he's done for animals and for the world. He is one of the people who have made the entire world a better place for everyone.

Steve Irwin, R.I.P. We will miss you.
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby HorseGal » Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:46 pm

Well said, Kingpin! When I heard about this, I was in complete shock. I can't believe that this happened to him. I'm very sad about this. He would always be remembered by many. :cry: :cry: :cry:
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
"There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star." -Henry Thoreau
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:26 pm

Even though this is nearly 20 days after my last post here, i think i can finally say something worthy as an answer. He, at the very least, deserved what i and millions of people like you and me and the other people on this site have said, as far as tributes and mournings have gone. He is a Pioneer who will ALWAYS be remembered. I hope they start teaching students in the following 10-20 years onwards for ever about him in history books, as the man who helped the entire world and everything in it. He is a man worthy of being remembered in history forever. Immortalizing him in books is the least we could do.
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby mega raptor » Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:30 pm

Here are two fun tribute images for Steve:

Steve with a young Velociraptor: http://trescom.3dactionplanet.gamespy.c ... php?t=4765

Steve on Isla Sorna: http://img80.imageshack.us/my.php?image=irwinjpdp2.jpg

RIP Steve.
It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang but with a whimper. - T.S. Eliot
mega raptor
Butterfly
Butterfly

Postby chook151 » Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:25 am

GAH! someone delete this topic, just thinking about irwins death makes me go nuts! that stingray better not be tagged!, or his entire population is facing extinction!! :twisted: :evil:
" If i'm not different, i'm dead ."
- Random hobo.
chook151
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby Hopeflower » Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:50 am

The only thing I can really say to wrap up my feelings on Steve's death is cold, burning fire. I haven't been the same since...the day I heard about him dying. Before that day, I was fun to be with. I could laugh easily, I could smile, I could sing in front of a crowd with ease! Now...it's like I'm someone totally different. I'm cold...I'm distant, and I don't keep in touch with my friends. When they call and my mom answers the phone, I refuse to talk saying I'm busy.

It's like a whole new planet without him.

God rest your soul, Steve Irwin. Rest in peace, mate.
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby Legendary Elite » Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:46 am

Yes, especially us Australians will miss him the most. He was one of those ppl who was extremely positive. His life was a happy one, he had a good family and life. In the end, it was the least expected thing of all that killed him, a stab to the chest from the deadly whip of a Stingray. Somehow the ray must've had a bad day or something to sting the Legendary Croc Hunter. Now it seems like this was not the way to die. I still think he was not meant to have died that fateful day. That day at school we were joking around about him whatnot like most ppl do, and then I get home and suddenly I hear that Steve Irwin died. I was like "What?! No, no it can't be!" but it was true. It really is sad. The whole world will miss him. What I want is someone else, another wildlife warrior who is very much like Steve, same personality to rise up. That would really bring back pleasant memories and keep the spirit of the Croc Hunter alive in us all. I'll miss that bloke a lot. Though I never knew him personally, he appeared almost everywhere in Australia. I began to wonder how Australia Zoo will go and what it will become later on in the future with the founder of it dead. I hope it continues to flourish, Australia Zoo still is famous.

R.I.P. Steve Irwin...
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:09 am

mates please don't pass the lines again,how many times i have to say,DON'T dig up old topics
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby o-eternal-o » Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:29 pm

mates please don't pass the lines again,how many times i have to say,DON'T dig up old topics

I think that this one can be an exception though, due to Steve's death and all. I mean, it's not something that's gonna grow old. He's something we need to remember.
o-eternal-o
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

steve's dead

Postby Iceking » Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:20 am

your right. he was a great man.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:59 am

sorry but i can't make any exeption
locking