Signatures & Avatars

Got something to say that isn't fitting anywhere else? Post it here!

Signatures & Avatars

Postby One of Them » Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:24 pm

Heres a gallery of a lot of my signatures and avatars I've made since I reformatted my computer, hope you guys enjoy

All the LOST signatures have quotes from the show

Here's one of my earlier sigs, this one is based on lots of scifi movies

One I made for a friend, also based on scifi movies

This one based on the mystery of my favorite show, LOST

here's an avatar I made to reflect the strange struggle of The Hatch and the phenomenon of The Numbers, also based on LOST as most of my stuff here is

And now one of my all time favorite signatures as a tribute to my favorite LOST character, John Locke with his signature quote "Don't ever tell me what I can't do"

Now a tribute to The Hatch and it's weird way

This is the avatar to go along with it

Here's another numbers avatar

Here's a funny signature I made based on the LOST character Sayid, on the left he's torturing somebody. Conclusion being: Torturing = Sayid happy

And this one being based on how much Jin got his *** kicked in the first season of LOST, this one has what I like to call ghost text

Here's another funny signature based on the LOST character MR.Eko, this one's designed around showing that he beats up everything

This one is a tribute to The Others that I made to use with this name, going for a real creepy feeling

Here's an avatar that I made to be a tribute to Ethan who was one creepy mother ****

They're afraid of me, they should be - River Tam
One of Them
Worm
Worm

Location: Hiding under my bed sheets conspiring ways to take over the world

Postby One of Them » Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:05 pm

And since I have returned to save Captain Arab's (Kingpin) site I decided to revive my sig art topic. Hopefully this time somebody will post something they made just because I'm getting tired of being the only sig artist I know..

Anyway to kick things off here's an avatar I used on another site, also based on LOST. This one of the LOST character Sayid, enhanced colors and lighting with photoshop.

Here's another avatar I did based on LOST as it's my favorite show, enhanced colors and lighting again because I was on a role with it. This one is based on the LOST character MR.Eko.

And another LOST signature, again enhanced colors and lighting just because it looked so good. This one is based on the LOST character Kate (played by the super sexy Evangeline Lilly :P ).

And now for my current avatar, based on the Scifi movie Serenity. I love the dark creepy look of it.

And for my current signature, made to match the avatar with the dark creepy feel and all. It's based on the Serenity character River Tam.

They're afraid of me, they should be - River Tam
One of Them
Worm
Worm

Location: Hiding under my bed sheets conspiring ways to take over the world

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:16 pm

Sweet. Nive work. I see you like Lost.
TyrannoTitan

Return to Off-Topic