Dreams

Got something to say that isn't fitting anywhere else? Post it here!

Postby Pyronychus » Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:08 pm

When I was younger (maybe in the range of 3 to 6,) I had these horribly real night terrors. I didn't make that word up. That's what they're called. They are terrifying, recurring nightmares that popped up in my dreams from time to time. There were two different ones that I can remember.

The only way I can explain the first one is, two elevators in one shaft and me in the middle. I was looking at myself from outside my body (or maybe through someone elses eyes.) The two masses above and below me were moving faster than anything of that size possibly could. They would both move away from me and then snap back together on me. This happened so fast that I could hardly tell what was going on. All I knew was the whole room (or wherever I was) was shaking violently and the things were repeatedly crushing me.

The second one is even harder to explain. I am in my bed sleeping, and I wake up to see this... band of energy, I guess, floating slowly around my room, twisting and turning like a snake. It moves so slowly that the motion is hardly visible, then in a split second, it is moving at super speed. Absolutely flying around my room, but never touching me.

A couple years ago, I had what I call a "residual night terror." Just like the second dream I described, but without most of the terror. I still felt fear, but I didn't scream and run around like I did when I was young. Sometimes my mom used to chase me around the house when I would randomly take off screaming in my sleep. It took a long time after that to calm me down. After a while, I'd settle down and get back into bed without ever waking up. Not fun. Luckily, I can't remember very much of it.
Pyronychus
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby Iceking » Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:14 pm

i had a nightmare where i was walking about my yard and then, i heard these weird noises. i didn't know what they were, but they sounded like they were the sounds of something ferocious. i tried to run, but i was so terrified, i couldn't move. when i could move, this thing jumped out of the bushes and snarled at me. i started running from the creature, but it came after me with incredible speed. it was about to jump on me when i woke up.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Shadow » Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:22 pm

I had this really strange dream a couple of nights ago:

You're lying in your bed, watching the window. It's the afternoon and the sun is in plain sight. You can hear the voices of children playing outside. The sun goes behind a cloud and this huge black serpent is suddenly outside, watching the children playing, completely oblivious to you until you cough.
Suddenly it fixes it's gaze on you and narrows it's eyes until they are slits. You pull the sheets over you and hope it will go. It opens it's jaws as you peek out and roars, shattering the windows of your house and scaring you so much you leap out of bed, running towards a wall. As soon as you are close you are thrown back against the opposite wall. As the dust clears, The serpent is there again, but this time it has a tint of blue on it, causing it to look terrifying. It lunges then you wake up.

I was freaked out by it. The serpent was like a HUGE sea serpent.
When you want it the most there's no easy way out
When you're ready to go and your heart's left in doubt
Don't give up on your faith
Love comes to those who believe it
And that's the way it is
Shadow
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby Giganotosaurus » Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:51 pm

I stoled a Ferrari in it and then shortly after I crashed it. It was pretty epic.
Giganotosaurus
Worm
Worm

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:00 am

Well, this is one I had a few nights ago. I found this very very wierd. Cause, this girl at school. I was friends with her, since 1st grade, She moved away, and somebody said we were the perfect match and well...I'll tell you the rest..

I was at school, walking outside durring recess. She was walking beside me, we were walking towards the basket ball court (Yes we had one...). It was empty, cept for a few more of our friends. We sat beside them, when they walked away for awhile, she nudged me on the shoulder and and looked over at her, she quickly kissed me on the lips. T

I woke up.

Yep, its childish. I still find it weird though. Could be a reaction to that 'perfect match' comment?
"I attack you: You did something wrong. You attack me: ...You did something wrong."
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Previous

Return to Off-Topic