Dreams

Got something to say that isn't fitting anywhere else? Post it here!

Dreams

Postby Shadow » Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:32 pm

Post your strange, funny and normal dreams that you have, here!
When you want it the most there's no easy way out
When you're ready to go and your heart's left in doubt
Don't give up on your faith
Love comes to those who believe it
And that's the way it is
Shadow
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Re: Dreams

Postby Iceking » Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:33 pm

i once had a dream where i was in a space shuttle and i was looking at the moon. as the shuttle was heading back to earth, i woke up.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Shadow » Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:39 pm

I had a dream when I was being chased by a Spinosaurus. When it lunged I woke up, sweating.
When you want it the most there's no easy way out
When you're ready to go and your heart's left in doubt
Don't give up on your faith
Love comes to those who believe it
And that's the way it is
Shadow
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby Iceking » Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:42 pm

i had a dream where i looked out my bedroom window and there was a tyrannosaurus rex in the yard. when it looked at me, i woke up.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby C S » Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:49 pm

i get whacky dreams :?

I was in the general lee (Car of the Dukes of Hazzard) and I did the bridge stunt where the bridge splits up and the car jumps over it and lands on the other side. But before i made it, a giant megalodon jumped up, snapping at the car. I barly missed it and i landed on the other side. then crusher (WTF?!) starts chasing me, then my alarm clock woke me up.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Iceking » Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:50 pm

i had a dream where i was in the ocean and a saw a megalodon close by. i woke up before it ate me.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giganotosaurus » Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:59 pm

I had a dream that I was in a Megalodon and I planted C4 on it's heart and then made it spit me out and I swam away. Then the C4 blew up and I didn't wake up. Until 2 hours later. I just kept swimming into the open water.
Giganotosaurus
Worm
Worm

Postby Iceking » Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:04 pm

i had a dream where i was watching an exenomorph queen from a distance. then, a normal exeno spotted me and it was about to stab me with its tail when i woke up.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:13 pm

I had a dream that I was Godzilla and I was fighting Zilla. Zilla was about to kill me when I woke up.
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby Hopeflower » Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:17 am

I woke up in a cold sweat once.

Picture the dream:

It's Halloween, two years ago. You're walking down a dark street in New York, past rows and rows of houses and lawns. There's a strange house in front of you. It's painted entirely black, and the grass is long, wild and untamed for years before now. You don't want to go inside, but something is pulling you forward--you're powerless to resist. The door flies open to reveal an empty space, the floor covered in three inches of dust. You sneeze when some of the ancient air enters your nostrils. A creak is heard behind you, and suddenly the door slams shut. The lights, after nearly ten years of being unused, flicker slightly and beging to give off a dim orange glow. Everywhere you look, there are spider webs and broken furniture in the corners of the room you're standing in, untouched since the owner of the house was last here. Another creak behind you--you whirl around to see nothing there. A screech is heard, and bats fly at you from every direction. You shout and cover your head with your arms, only to look up a second later when you realize there's a sudden, eerie silence. Something is aproaching...you can sense it, and fear begins to make you freeze. A slimy, decayed hand reaches foreward out of the shadows and tried to grab your wrist. At the last minute, you turn and bolt for the door, the floorboards breaking as your feet pound against them. In your desperation, you run into the door and turn the handle frantically. Something breathes down your neck, pointed fangs glint just inches from your shoulder. The door flies open and you fall forward, grazing your knees on hard asphalt. You get up as quickly as possible and run back to the street, panting as you go. A police car passes you, and you beg him to stop, to turn around. The car stops, a cop gets out. You stop and manage to ask him if he has a phone on him, but he isn't listening to you. He stares blankly ahead, his mouth slightly open. You call him a few names and start running away, not knowing where you're going, only that you have to get away from that odd black house...

That was when I woke up, drenched in sweat and panting heavily.
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:19 am

Wow... just wow...
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby C S » Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:21 am

eh, i get those all the time.

the only one that really scares me is getting chased by a pissed blue T-rex while in the general lee.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby dinoman666 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:28 am

When I was little, I always had this very annoying recurring nightmare: Id always be in my house (for some reason, the house sometimes is different) and no one's there. There might be someone at first, but the second they leave, they're gone. And the entire time my house is trying to kill me somehow. Even when I go outside, I see no one, it's dark, and I feel like something's watching me, scaring me back inside.
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby C S » Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:30 am

reminds me of silent hill for some reason

never got that movie
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby dinoman666 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:36 am

I've also figured out a counter to when you're being chased in a dream and can barely move: hop-skip.
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby C S » Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:40 am

cool. that will help in this dream.

Im in the park. I run into the pond but its like 1:00 and i somehow sink. I can breath but then I can hardly move. Slowly I start to drown but im fully consious so its like im watching my self die :shock:
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Iceking » Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:48 am

i had a dream where my sister and i were using knives to cut up some carrots for dinner. then, i turned on my sister and i started yelling at her. i tried to stop myself, but i couldn't and before my sister could do anything, i woke up.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:50 am

Seriously. I had this dream when i was FIVE years old. In the dream I was 11

You walk down the street of your neighborhood. Nothing is going on cept for a few birds singing and the passing dragonfly ever few moments. Then suddenly the sky turns pitch black, no sun, no stars, no clouds, nothing. Darkness. You can't even see your hands in front of your face. Your scared, you don't know what could happen next. You suddenly feel the earth shaking under your feet. The wind starts to blow, hurricane style. Your blown over and fall on your back. you ask yourself "What the heck is going on?" You look up, a gigantic monster rises from the ground and lets out a roar. The terror begins. trees uproot, houses fall to the ground, people burning,running, screaming, anything bad you can think of is happening to them.
You run, run for your life. A loud screech rings in your ear, suddenly a large and horrifying bird grabs you in its talons. you try to scream, but no sound comes out. All you hear is the loud beating of the bird's wings. You struggle to get lose, finnally you break free from the birds grip and falls down to the ground below. You fall into a tree, just as the giant monster you saw earlier that came from the ground ran past, its tail knocking you out the tree and onto the ground. The monster turns around, its eyes flaming. It lets out a roar that almost sounds like its saying "Death..."
You yell and quickly get to your feet. You run like hell towards a large structer. You get in just in time as the monster snaps at you with its large jaws.
You walk around the place, you hear a loud whine from upstairs. You run up the long flight of stairs to the top floor, where you find a large Raptor cowering in a corner, whimpering. A mega raptor. You walk slowly over to it and pet its head, it sorta growls, or purrs. It stands up and runs down the stairs. You follow it, it takes you out of the building and into the destroyed streets. You look around, nothing is untouched. Everything is demolished.
The raptor barks and heads towards another structure. You both enter, you find a gem,no, a ruby. You pick it up, it glows. You a voice form behind you. It said "Find the core....throw the ruby inside...everything will be solved....then you ca-" the voice is cut off when the giant monster breaks into the building lunges at you...then....darkness.

thats when I woke up... I almost won too DX
"I attack you: You did something wrong. You attack me: ...You did something wrong."
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby Pyronychus » Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:18 am

I keep having recurring dreams that all contain bees or wasps. Every dream is slightly different, but they are all alike in one way: I am running around my house, being chased by a bee or wasp, but they never seem to catch me. I don't know if my fear of bees is causing the dreams, or the other way around. :? One day I actually did get chased by a bee in my front yard and ran three quarters of the way around my house, ending up in the side yard. I don't think it was after me. Probly just curious. But I'm a chicken, so I ran... :(
Pyronychus
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:24 pm

Stallo, unless you were raised watching JP, there's VERY little chance it was a Raptor you saw, rather a monster you didn't know [as in an unrecognisable blob] that turned INTO a Raptor once you got a dino obcession. as for me: i can remember 2-3 VERY vivid dreams from my childhood [about 2-3 years old].

First one:
Im in my cot, in a familiar room with a white, decorated cieling, and brown carpet [I doubt that's how the room was, but that's how it was in the dream]. The walls are white, I'm standing in my cot, and the safety "door" on the side, is down. I look at the window, and see the tree outside in the garden. im looking at the branches at the top of the tree. and then...something starts covering the windows. something brown. Spiders. loads of them. hundreds of them. i back away, and climb off the cot, wanting to go outside and go to my mum. i start walking towards the door, and the light in the room starts to fade. looking back i see the window is COVERED in spiders, and they're starting to get in through a hole in the bugnet metal mesh covering the window. i run for the door, but find it wont open [whether it's because i cant reach the handle or the fact it's genuinely locked, i dont remember]. i start banging on the door, but then, the spiders start crawling towards me from the window, and coming through the keyhole. i panic........then i wake up screaming...

Second:
An entirely white room. you cant even see the angles where the floor and walls and cieling meet [think of The Matrix]. it's blindingly white. im staring, stunned, stuck, and unable to move, staring at a terrible scene in front of me. my parents. my family, all stuck in the same state as myself, being slowly swallowed up by a massive mashing that has two rolling pins made of steel and covered in spikes [think of the underside of a steamroller, or the rock crushers in Jaws Unleashed in the deep sea level. those are as close as they come]. slowly i see my family getting swallowed up, and im standing there, horrified and helpless, forced to watch the pain on their almost emotionless faces, their eyes the only thing showing their pain....and then, i wake up...screaming...

Third:
the same white room. completely featureless. i see my family standing in front of me, staring at me, their eyes showing horror and dismay, but otherwise emotionless. im slowly being swallowed up by something, the pain excruciating. but i cant even close my eyes and lock it away. slowly, i see what look like rotating teeth dragging me inward, and finally...darkness consumes me. i wake up, screaming.

the third is the same as the second, but with positions reversed. those were my first true nightmares....and the ones that are burned into my mind forever...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Next

Return to Off-Topic