Chris Crocker

Got something to say that isn't fitting anywhere else? Post it here!

Chris Crocker

Postby Legendary Elite » Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:07 pm

I take it everyone of you have seen this guy:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

Talk about obsession. What are your views on this?

Personally I think it's ok to be "mad" about something. Over obsession is another thing altogether...

Especially after 2 interviews, he spoke all of that true. It came right out of his heart.
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby Giganotosaurus » Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:00 pm

I've never seen this and I'm not about to watch it so sorry. It's just the picture of the videos and the title of them make me uninterested.
Giganotosaurus
Worm
Worm

Postby Warlock93 » Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:07 pm

The man calls himself a girl. Freak, if you ask me.
The three will spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God.
Warlock93
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby TyrantTR » Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:10 pm

He is LITERALLY a homsexual.

I have mixed feelings about him.

He's a guy fighting for a cause, less gay bashing, but he's also a guy who goes to all the wrong lengths to do so. Although I respect his cause enough to tell anyone insulting him to try liveing in his shoes. I mean seriously, it's not really his fault that he is gay, and just because someone has strange set intrests doesn't mean you have to bash them till they are as messed up as it seems he has gotten.
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Warlock93 » Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:12 pm

Right.

I am not saying what he's DOING is wrong, he just does it ALL the wrong ways.
The three will spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God.
Warlock93
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby Raptor Llama » Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:34 pm

Ya... Chris Crocker.

"Leave britney aloooooooone!"

:lol:

Ok, on a more serious note, here's what I think of he/she/it:

Shut.Up.

I mean, his cause is good, but filling up youtube with videos of him ranting on is not the way to go. Neither is curcing the way he does. I mean, he's a total nut-job.
"Insert a really cool quote that makes me appear cool and wise and make it italicized to make it look quoteish here." - Raptor Llama
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Legendary Elite » Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:51 am

Ok, this topic has been clinicly dead for like 5 months, much more. Cpt Yuke won't like it if you are reviving the topic. Just a heads up because I've been caught in the past for doing it.
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby Doc 42 » Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:32 am

My problem with him/she/it/whatever is his wording. Sure its ok to defend someone. But its just god damn unhealthy to fall in love with a celebratity. Then it gets really really god damn unhealthy when you try to be that celebratity... who happens to be the oppoiste ***. Thats when the shi* really hits the fan and is sprayed all over the general public.
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:34 am

Once again you should know what your doing before stating if a topic should be revived or not.

A topic that is as old as this SHOULD NOT be revived UNLESS THE POSTS ARE ADDING TO THE TOPIC, which these recent people's posts ARE.

Some of the topics you posted it were completely off-topic or irrelevent to the dead topic, hence why we were angry about it.

And Chris Crocker is just...creepy, to me. I have never watched the entire vid, and I don't plan to...ever.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Legendary Elite » Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:56 am

Fair enough. Hey, you think that's bad TT? I have to actually study it for English 2A/2B at school! :lol:
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:35 pm

this guy is so gay with capitals
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula

Return to Off-Topic