I'm Back...

Got something to say that isn't fitting anywhere else? Post it here!

I'm Back...

Postby mega raptor » Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:32 am

...For now, at least. I must say, I've missed this place, I haven't posted in, what, over a year now? All I know is, it's been too long.

It's good to see the RPGs are thriving, though I don't think I'll get back into them (not immediately, at least).

Now, as for why I was gone... I wanted to work on my writing, which, due to my procrastination and frustration at my inability to write, meant that I didn't get much accomplished. I got some outlines done and a short story that I'll be putting in the fiction section soon.

But how are things going here? I know that RPGTopia is doing well, but how are the RPG stories doing, especially the ISS which I see has broken over 600 pages?
It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang but with a whimper. - T.S. Eliot
mega raptor
Butterfly
Butterfly

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:37 am

Holy crap...

Ya, its been a year or something...You've missed ALOT in ISS...But ya, it's over 600 pages and climbing. If you ever want to join back in, you still have Scar and the others, and you are, of course, free to join any other RPGs that have been made, if at all.

Welcome back MR. I'm glad you decided to come back, even if you don't rejoin any RPGs.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Doc 42 » Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:29 am

Dayum....
now THIS is unexpected Welcome back man (even though I wasnt around when you left :P )
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:36 am

Welcome back, mega raptor. the site's missed you [well, those who were around since you were]. i knew something was missing and now i know what. nice to see you back and yeah, the RPGs have been doing well [a bit quiet as of late due to school, but hey, isn't that the world's worst pleasure killer? School?]. we've made sure to keep Scar, Otalp, Jade and your other characters safe and ready to be used if you ever decide to jump back in. either way, it's nice to have you back.
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Return to Off-Topic