ARPG repair and improvement topic

Got something to say that isn't fitting anywhere else? Post it here!

Postby CRUSHER IS KING » Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:57 pm

Yeah exactly Stallo, finally someone gets it. No offense to anyone.
CRUSHER IS KING
Banned

Postby TyrannoTitan » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:26 pm

Decision has been made: Interpspecies alliances have been allowed. Read the rules to know exactly what is allowed and what isn't.
Last edited by TyrannoTitan on Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Raptor Llama » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:31 pm

I think you mean what is allowed and what isn't. :P
"Insert a really cool quote that makes me appear cool and wise and make it italicized to make it look quoteish here." - Raptor Llama
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby TyrannoTitan » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:47 pm

-_-

Ya, sorry, typo.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Raptor Llama » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:02 pm

Oh, I just found a book on real interspecies alliances. So, In case your interested:

Ostriches and zebras team up sometimes. The Ostrich can see far and is a warning for the zebra when predators are coming nearby. They usually graze together occasionaly.

Oxpeckers (a type of bird) and several big savanah animals like the rhinoceros. The bird(s) go on the host and eat irritating bugs and clean cuts. They can also alert the hosts of danger. Occasionaly their becking opens wounds for the host, which makes the host snap at them or rub against trees.

Honeyguides (a bird, again) like to eat bees. So sometimes it gets Honey Badgers to follow them so the honey badger can rip the hive open and both can eat.

these are only a few examples. Things like crocodiles sometimes let birds in their mouth to clean their teeth. Sometimes it's bugs helping vertabae, other times it's two species of birds. Not that this really is very useful, but it's interesting.
"Insert a really cool quote that makes me appear cool and wise and make it italicized to make it look quoteish here." - Raptor Llama
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby C S » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:10 pm

ya, symbiosis
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:11 pm

Ok, ok, but there are no reports of lions and tigers being allies in the wild, now are there?

Still, the decision has been made, so we must discuss further methods to improve ARPG. Removing the poll...
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:15 pm

wha bout ligers?
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:16 pm

Do they ever appear in the wild?

No.
TyrannoTitan

Previous

Return to Off-Topic