Skull Island RPG Recreation

Got something to say that isn't fitting anywhere else? Post it here!

Should Skull Island RPG Be Remade?

Yes
88%
No
12%

Total votes : 17

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:47 am

Well, the thing is, as with every RPG to enforce the rules...

There is an exicutioner. And guess what species it is.

That would be the ONLY Megaprimus Kong on the island, maybe Kong himself, I'm not sure.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Legendary Elite » Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:48 am

That's fine then.
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby Anaclagon » Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:49 am

They are not all that invinible, V-rexes can deal with em O.o

lol jk Im not looking to get killed @_@

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:07 am

I think its safe to say the RPG has been approved for revival.

The staff are indifferent about it, so their vote is void (I didn't vote), because its a member poll.

I finished the creature list and template. Anything anyone wants to say before its posted?
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:11 am

yes

LADIES AND GENTLE MEN! I PRESENT TO YOU: SKULL ISLAND! NEWEST RPG ON THE SITE!!!! WHHOOOOO!!!
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Anaclagon » Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:12 am

start! :P

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby TyrantTR » Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:18 am

lol

I always thought this RPG could be decent with resonable guidance and leadership.

Too bad it's reputation was practicly ruined when it was deleted last.

Oh and TT, you have the book now? Goodie goodie. : D
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:23 am

lol, ya, came in the mail today.

Anyway, people, REMEMBER WHAT I SAID IN THE FIRST POST.

I don't want other RPGs suffering because of SIRPG. Its one click away from being submitted, just promise to pay attention to the other RPGs/Ewars aswell. Just because its new doesn't mean you should focus on it alone, remember that.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Anaclagon » Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:25 am

we still have a whole bunch of unique rpg's and e-war I just think because people have school is why they arent on and such so on the weekend the site should be busy all over again.

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby TyrantTR » Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:28 am

By summer this whole place will be flooded with a nice batch of TTR posts that have been acumilating in my closet for a while. :P But yeah when I get the chance to join I will, but then again I have other matters for other RPGs to go to aswell. : D

But also, just wonderin, whats your favorite creature TT? :P
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:34 am

A bit off topic, but...

I always loved the Vastosaurus for some reason. Not just that they are enourmous, just how different they are to Trexs. Nefundusaurus are cool too though.

Alright, ready to post the RPG...
TyrannoTitan

Postby Anaclagon » Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:35 am

go right ahead

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby TyrantTR » Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:36 am

lol so suspenceful. :P

Offtopic: I personally perfer the Tartarusaurus. :P

Ontopic: So, what improvements would this have over the previous one? Like, would it be with a total sentance count or what?
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Raptor Llama » Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:40 am

hell ya.

Umm... I wasen't quite here for the first one, but, heh, I just think oh ya.

So, I suppose this is based off the '05 one? k.

Well, lemme say a few things:

The difference between Skull Island and Isla Sorna is sort of the way things move. On skull island, it's a struggle to survive. Everything attacks everything. It's madness. A bat will still be eating a body when a V-rex walks through. It won't leave. In IS, is would get away. But food is too precious here. I've beaten the game 4 times, one time filming it (which will be released to youtube eventually.) Each time, I see the place. There's also the natives, which leave a type of human on the island 24/7. And I suppose this RPG will allow Kong's speices maybe? That might be a nice move. He's suppose to be the last of his kind, but, eh, whatever. Just saying.

And, well, I guess that's it. Just what time is this taking place? And is cillilized human plots a plan?
"Insert a really cool quote that makes me appear cool and wise and make it italicized to make it look quoteish here." - Raptor Llama
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Legendary Elite » Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:42 am

Hang on TT, is there anyway to look up this book online and the guide on the monsters there? I could also use pictures of the monsters too.
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby TyrantTR » Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:45 am

Raptor Llama wrote:hell ya.

Umm... I wasen't quite here for the first one, but, heh, I just think oh ya.

So, I suppose this is based off the '05 one? k.

Well, lemme say a few things:

The difference between Skull Island and Isla Sorna is sort of the way things move. On skull island, it's a struggle to survive. Everything attacks everything. It's madness. A bat will still be eating a body when a V-rex walks through. It won't leave. In IS, is would get away. But food is too precious here. I've beaten the game 4 times, one time filming it (which will be released to youtube eventually.) Each time, I see the place. There's also the natives, which leave a type of human on the island 24/7. And I suppose this RPG will allow Kong's speices maybe? That might be a nice move. He's suppose to be the last of his kind, but, eh, whatever. Just saying.

And, well, I guess that's it. Just what time is this taking place? And is cillilized human plots a plan?

No RL, no Kong species existence, not only has it been stated (I belive it has anyways. :P) but it is a horribal idea. Imagine this:
"I R almighty ape, I kill Vrex and show my dominant power! phear me!"
And that is exactly what some people would do with it. Also the game isn't really that accurate with the book. The movie is your best bet to how close it would be to the book (Which this is based on) Last I saw the book had a steady flow of Herbivoires and Carnivores, unlike the game wich has all carnivores. But anyway, I'd suggest we read the topic now. :P

And LE: There are only a few pictures on the web and it would require anyone who has the book to scan all the pictures, wich even though I have a scanner I don't really intend to do (not to mention I think it's illegal)
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:47 am

O_o

So much to respond to...

LE: I searched for pictures, and I couldn't find any. Trust me, I would've used the pictures if I found them. I forgot to give the link Anaclagon gave me, which I will edit into the post right now.

TTR: Just that it can't be a total E-war. No small nooby posts, no completely chaos, no random creatures, etc. All skull island creatures.

RL: MAYBE for the civilized humans, and I dunno what time it takes place. When Skull Island is in its prime, but without the apes.
TyrannoTitan

Postby chook151 » Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:12 am

TT: do you mean before the apes?? because the islanders may have( MAY have , not would have.) not came to the island yet, since the islanders are supposed to have brang the apes there from a distant land.
" If i'm not different, i'm dead ."
- Random hobo.
chook151
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:15 am

Kongs in the RPG are extinct basically, not completely gone. Islanders are there though.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Anaclagon » Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:45 pm

well..we might as well start using them?

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic