Creepy Videos

Got something to say that isn't fitting anywhere else? Post it here!

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:06 am

twice as big, eh? although i believe in supernatural experiences, i somehow doubt it showed you a double sized mirror of you and your mates. same size as you, slightly bigger, maybe, IF it actually happened. i somehow doubt it though...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Doc 42 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:46 pm

It was shadow from the lightning -_-
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby mega raptor » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:56 pm

Or it could be Hollowlie Syndrome.
It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang but with a whimper. - T.S. Eliot
mega raptor
Butterfly
Butterfly

Postby Doc 42 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:13 pm

I just got around to seeing the seocond video and it wasnt that freaky. In fact at first I thought the ghost was someone with a blanket over their head :D
Sadly I dont belive in ghosts are the paranormal and I hate not beliveing :evil: I wish something really freaky would happen to me beacuase I WANT to belive in ghosts. And Ogugi borads ant they something to do with spirts?
And how do they work as I dont know anyone who has one.
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby C S » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:23 am

dude, i had a freaky encounter. i was with my brother and mother at my aunts house. me and my brother had to share a room when i saw something walk around the room. i though it was my bro trying to freak me out so i went back to slee. then i woke up because i realised my bro was on my bed shivering in fear! then it got really cold. the thing disappeard but then i turned to see it floating out side. that was weird

another, this is pretty recent, i felt like i was being watched.then i got cold. i grabbed the cross that we keep in the room i was in and started praying. then i heard something like a hiss. then i heard footsteps that were like 2 feet away from me then i prayed alittle louder theni saw fog that was inside the house go through the wall and leave. i now mop the house with red lavender and light insence around the house

for doc. you ask if there any spirits around then like the thing on the board moves over the letters on the board which then gives you the answer. like is there a spirit here? thing goes over y then e then s
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrantTR » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:44 am

Dude, youve got a demon, I watched a show called "A Haunting" So I've heard of this stuff. You need to get an exorsist or the demon will get worse. And worse and worse until it is extreamly aggressive. Like one time on the show, the woman was sleeping and all of the sudden she was being choked, and her children came into the room to see what was wrong, and then she said some word in norse, but she didn't know norse, so she searched it up to see what it ment, and it ment "We are Here."
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby C S » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:47 am

latin. she said it in latin. the demons were effects of satan worship an blah blah. i had the place checked by a phsycic and paranormal investigator. said what i did drove it away for good.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Hopeflower » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:49 am

I'll wake up with cuts and not know how I got them, because I didn't have them when I went to sleep. freaky.

And one Halloween when we went Trick-or-treating, we got back and found a bloody sneaker by our front door. O_O
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby C S » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:50 am

uh.....yea.....we went of topic since the topic is call creepy vids. not stories but....woah.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrantTR » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:54 am

Compy Scavenger wrote:latin. she said it in latin. the demons were effects of satan worship an blah blah. i had the place checked by a phsycic and paranormal investigator. said what i did drove it away for good.

Oh yeah, latin. You watch that show too?

Yeah one time I was putting my Ultimate Spiderman collection in order and stuff, so it was all neat and from volume 1-7, then I went to get a pop, in two seconds I came back, nelt down to finsh 8-10 but I found them in some crazy order, but both volume 9, and 6, and another volume six from my ultimate Fantastic four series were together, the volume nine was upside down, so the volumes apeared like 666. Creepy stuff.
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby C S » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:57 am

dudes now thats a demon. if you sense it. grab a cross and pray
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrantTR » Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:01 am

We got the house expelled of demons, but we had some weird stuff going on. Like one time I was doing math, and I swear one problem on math seemed, odd. It said again 666 x 0= but the wrid part is we were divideing decimals at that time, and we already passed simple multiplication like two years ago. That was also creepy.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Hopeflower » Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:01 am

@ CS: I'd rather not grab a cross.

Creepy: One of my books vanished and I didn't find it until three months afterward. The only thing different was some writing on the inside cover saying 'TIME'S UP' in bold black letters. I kept the book and ever since I've had premonitions.
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby C S » Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:29 am

ok stop talking about this, your encounters are freaking me out!
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Doc 42 » Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:21 pm

Hopefully ill be haunted some time.... For now however im stuck with this totally un haunted house :(
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby C S » Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:23 pm

your lucky...you don't feel like your being watched all the time, even in the bathroom....
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrantTR » Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:29 pm

Last night was creepy, after I almost stayed up all night, and fell asleep in my chair I was waken up by what sounded like a gunshot in my house. :shock: Mabye it was a late fireworks thing by the neighbors.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby C S » Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:31 pm

woah.....now thats paranormal, there is this vid that, ill give a link.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=v4iVyto_R9E
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Hopeflower » Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:36 pm

My driveway looked like it was covered in blood last night. The sunset turned it red...weird.

Every halloween a fog comes out of the graveyard by our house. I swear I saw something move there once.

@ CS: the people in the vid are damn good editors.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby C S » Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:39 pm

HEY! I think its something..... something......*whispers in hf's ear* weird..
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic