Creepy Videos

Got something to say that isn't fitting anywhere else? Post it here!

Creepy Videos

Postby TyrannoTitan » Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:52 pm

Creepy video of a ghost-
http://www.ghost-mysteries.com/view-video.php?id=5
Funny scream made by the guy :D .

Horribly creepy.I refuse to watch it anymore-
http://www.ghost-mysteries.com/view-video.php?id=7

Hope you people enjoy. *evil laugh heard in the distance*
TyrannoTitan

Postby o-eternal-o » Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:02 pm

Okay, they are really freaky... I know this sounds really weird, but i have like a sixth sense. Whenever there's something spooky, weird and paranormal, tears just fall freely from my eyes. I get the really strong desire to break down and cry. I know that sounds really weird, but it's true. And with the those videos, the first freaked me out and scared me, but the second one made me cry. Even as i think of it now, my eyes well up. So, the first was a fake, the second was real. I kept pausing and unpausing on the bit where that thing appeared. Really .... weird...
o-eternal-o
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby TyrannoTitan » Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:25 pm

Told ya :D .The first is just funny as h*ll cause the guy screams like a turkey.
TyrannoTitan

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:17 pm

ERC, you can say many things about what you've experienced, but wierd is not one of them. people react to things in different ways. some are what some people call "sensitives", since they pick things up more than normal people do...

i think the first one i've seen before. i'm too sleepy to open it up AND wait for it. i'll check it out in a few hours, when i can actually keep my eyes open to watch it...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby o-eternal-o » Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:17 pm

I suppose. It's just how i react to things like that. The first time i have ever reacted like that was once when i went with my family on holiday. Me and my sibling were sleeping in the same room. I was asleep, but woken by her shaking me. She said that she could see something out the window. Grogily, i woke up and looked. Instantly, i felt that same sensation. I didn't see anything supernatural. But all the seagulls in the surrounding trees were flying as fast as they could away from their tree, squawking as load as i could. I couldn't stop crying for ages.

Then again, when me and my friends decided as a joke to do the ougi board. I would not recommend anybody considering it as a joke. In the middle of it, we heard a bang downstairs and nobody was in the house except us. We jumped so much, and finally got up enough courage to investigate. We crept downstairs, no one anywhere. I can't remember exaclty what happened, i think someone pretended to be scared or something as a joke, and we all screamed in mock terror and fled upstairs. Then there was another massive bang followed by a series of thuds. We turned round to see one of our friends collapsed in a heap at the bottom of the stairs. He'd slipped. I immediatly felt the feeling again and broke down and cried. Then i fled out the house and refused to come back in until they had smashed the glass, sending the spirit away.

Luckily, our friend only sufferend a sprained wrist.
o-eternal-o
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:32 pm

well, i, honestly, am not surprised. England is an old country with a VERY long history. i wouldn't be surprised by that sort of things. you want creepy? go to the northern border of Kuwait in the middle of the night, or to the south eastern tip of Oman. both are haunted. Kuwait had 3 huge battles near the border, 1 of which was during the country's history. 2 others were during the beginning of Islam, when the Muslims were fighting the Persians. huge 10,000 man plus battles. of course, that many dead people means alot of hauntings afterwards. also, Oman's south eastern tip is said to be cursed and loaded with witchcraft. an afican american went there, claiming he was brave enough to face anything that place had to offer. at 11:30 PM, he arrived. at 12:15, he was back at the town, and ihs hair was pure white, and he looked like he'd seen hell.

my mum has experienced several creepy things while she was working in a hospital in England. i tend to here sounds that stopped hours ago, like for example the neighbors have a party. i stay at home, not being invited. several hours later, i hear the same music they were playing earlier, only nobody's awake at 3 in the morning...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby o-eternal-o » Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:00 pm

Freaky...

I've always believed in spirits and such. Mainly because of how I react, but it's always nice to believe that there something after the ever awaiting doom of death.

What about you?
o-eternal-o
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:22 pm

I never had a ghost experiance.Though I hear sh*t my family dosen't all the time.I never want to see anything.Ever.They say that people who don't want to see ghost,will never see them.My mother had some odd but not lethal expierences with ghosts.The old owner of the house I live in,Doc Vensinse,died here.It was of old age though.He has no desire to haunt us.My mother said she saw him walking around in the back yard soon after we bought the house.She said it looked as if he was seeing what we had changed.And when we were redecorating my mother made a comment about his decorations and a door slamed behind her :lol: .He is a neutral ghost and only comes ever so often and we never see him anymore.

I'm glad to see this is a pritty popular topic already.
TyrannoTitan

Postby o-eternal-o » Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:22 pm

That may be true that only people who want to see ghosts actually see them. I've never seen a ghost, experiances, but never seen one. In a way, i want to see one. My curiosity over powers a lot in my life :P

And of course it will be a popular topic! Who isn't interested in ghosts?

I, myself, want to do the ougi board again on Halloween. I suppose i haven't learned my lesson yet. But i will never think of it as a joke again... i just think that it's a way to repsect the dead. It's their holiday isn't it? Why not contact them?
o-eternal-o
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:57 pm

i, personally don't believe in ghosts. i do believe in Genies, who are mentioned in the Qur'an. they aren't the dudes in the lamps that grant you 3 wishes though. they are all around us, always watching, and enjoy causing trouble. they are what possess people, not devils. they, according to god, have the minds of 3 year olds. but, there are the religious ones, and the supposedly non-believing ones. the religious ones leave us alone. the non believing ones are like the drunk law breakers that do all the rape, murder and other crimes in the us, doing everything they like, even if they are forbidden to do it. they possess people, and haunt places. our previous house was haunted by Djin, the real name for the anglosized version;Genie. my mum said she saw a pair of big, yellow cat eyes floating on the side of her bed, staring at her. she started the "though i walk through the valley" thing [i personally don't know it's name, if there is one], and it left her. that is proof that some of christianity is on the right track. but, back on topic, i was also haunted at night in that house [i was there from birth to 3 years old], which came in the form of not being able to sleep at night, and crying my eyes out without knowing why [an example on why i think it's genies, or Djin, rather than ghosts. same thing happened to ERC]. it turned out that my room was next to my Uncle's who had moved out because he couldn't sleep peacefully. he got married and left. my room was haunted as well, being next to his, which got the worst of it. we also have a place in Kuwait that was recently torn down. it was a full scale palace, but it wasn't finished. apparently, one of the sheikhs in kuwait [they are the really rich people, relatives of the royal family], asked for the house to be built for his son, who left the country to propose to a woman he met in a different country [i don't remember the name of the country she was in]. the son and his newly wedded wife died in a plane crash. the man immediately cancelled construciton and cursed the building, believing it was partially involved with it, and that someone had put the eye on it, which led to his son's death. soon after the man died of sadness, the house became unnapproachable [sp?], everyone who entered it instantly turned around and ran away screaming. the house was left alone for 20 years, after which it was demolished. 20 years as in 20 years ago. that's when it started.

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby o-eternal-o » Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:05 pm

Are Genie's kinda like Poltergiests then? Supernatural beings who are there to cause harmless mischief and annoy people? The name Djin rings a bell, it really reminds me of something. I've definantly heard the term before.
I don't believe in actual ghosts like from fairy stories and stuff. To be honest, i believe that there's something out there. I don't know what and i don't know why, but it exists nevertheless. I don't know if they're bad or good either. I think that some can be bad, and some can be good. If your summoning them, say, theough a ouigi board, you can't tell if you get a godd spirit who will contact you and talk to you, or a bad spirit. I suppose when noticing the first signs of contacting a bad spirit you should break the glass. They are not to be messed with. As i found out.
o-eternal-o
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:25 pm

i'll bet youve seen one of the wishmaster films. they are also off, but use the real name anyway.

Djin are the original inhabitants on earth, before humans. they used to serve the purpose we do now. in fact, Satin isn't a devil. he was the leader of the Djin, and one of god's most loyal believers, until God created Adam, and commanded his Angels and Satin to bow to him. Satin refused, saying "i am made of fire, and he is made of clay. i am far more powerful than he is. why should i bow to him?". God said "he is made of clay, but knows more than you do.". Satin said "does he know all of your names?". God commanded Adam to say all 99 of god's names. Adam did as he was told. after that, God commanded Satin to bow. all the angels and everyone else had. it was only Satin that refused. when he refused again, god condemned him to eternity as the leader of the devils in hell [hell is actually a living creature, as well as a place. don't ask how. it just is.] Satin swore he would turn all Adam's decendants to mindless sinners. god said "they will follow me.". Satin knew that god knew exactly what would happen, but accepted the challenge. he would turn all of us into sinners, and make us burn in hell for ever. that is what happened at the start. some info may be innacurate, since it's been a while since i have heard or told that story. but the basic idea is true.

so, in a sense, we are the Djin's replacements. they still live on earth, but we can't see them, or Angels. Djin do tend to manipulate the human world in ways. like making themselves look like people who have died. i don't know how old they get to, but i expect their lifespan is longer than ours, since some people claim to have seen people from the 1600s.

the good djin leave us alone, remaining invisible and keeping well away from us. the evil ones sometimes expose themselves in various forms, the most common of which is the cat [remember the cat eyes i mentioned earlier? the eyes apparently are really like that, due to their bias toward the cat form]. they sometimes expose themselves in their true form [i haven't seen it, but my dad says he once saw a pic and showed it to my mum. she says it was terrifying, so i expect it is].

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby mega raptor » Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:21 am

Never have I believed in ghosts (or any of the supernatural, for that matter, including divinity.) They've always seemed like an explanation for something that we didn't know about a few centuries ago and have persisted onwards. Hearing voices, for example, could all be in your mind. Just because we don't have the answers yet, doesn't mean we won't and doesn't mean we need to come up with a supernatural explanation.
It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang but with a whimper. - T.S. Eliot
mega raptor
Butterfly
Butterfly

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:03 am

well, everyone has their oppinions and beliefs. i, as a muslim, can safely say that Djin, at least, DO exist. also, god said in the Qur'an that he's only shown us a very small amount of what really is around us. imagine, we have discovered so much in the last 6 hundred years, and, in the arab's case, 800 years. and still we are discoverning. did you hear about that newly discovered tropical bird in Colombia? an example...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Dinonerd » Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:35 am

I do not know if it was like a virus in my computer but every night about 10PM the computer in my room would turn on, and then after renevatinos they dont turn on anymore. But i always was very cencerned and walked slowly up to it and turned it off.
Dinonerd
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:35 am

probably a bad adaption cable or something. used to happen to my lil bro alot of the time. it would just randomly shut down and start up. the adaption cable was terrible. now im using it, but i dont fiddle with it as much, so it doesn't do that much anymore. a combo of Mice and bad cables is probably what caused the PC to turn on in the way you suggest, if you had mice. if not, it could be other things. pretty much anything that could move the plug as much as a milimeter would turn it on [a piece of paper landed on my adaption cable a few months ago, and the entire PC turned off, speakers and all! :shock: ]

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Dinonerd » Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:59 am

probably was the computer, it was 7 years old but now i got a new one :o its much better.
Dinonerd
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:09 am

lol. good thing you did. still, going from a very old PC to a brand new one really feels good. you enjoy the new one, and appreciate it. my lil bro got one PC, which was fairly new, and got an even better, newer PC. he didn't appreciate it the way i did when i went form my old Pentium 2 Win 95 one to my current Pentium 4 XP PC...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Doc 42 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:03 pm

I dont think I have ever had any super antural expeiriances, and MR evenyally yes they will be explained but as Knigpin said[well sorta :P ]
We havnt seen even 1/5 of the world. Its been around for millions of years and we have only been around on it for about 2 seoconds of its life. Its just arrogant to say their is an explanation for everything. We should say there WILL be an explanation for it, but for all we know it could be that ghosts are the futrue explanation.
And I would love to see something creepy! [ It would give me something to say when people are talking about wried experances, like now :P ]
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby chook151 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:13 am

ive had an experience with a supernatural being, a big SCARY one, i was outside enjoying a thunderstorm with my mates when boom, a reflection of me & my mates where in front of me, only twice as big, i fainted, and woke up a few hrs later, my mates where there, they where freaked, i told them the partys over and went back home, ultra spooked.true!!! :D
" If i'm not different, i'm dead ."
- Random hobo.
chook151
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Next

Return to Off-Topic