Creepy Videos

Got something to say that isn't fitting anywhere else? Post it here!

Postby Hopeflower » Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:41 pm

Nope. Just good editors. And a frigging fake news report.
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby C S » Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:43 pm

*shake hf* IT REAL IT REAL! *demonic voice* ITS REAL!!!
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Hopeflower » Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:46 pm

They're damn good editors. End of story.
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby TyrantTR » Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:46 pm

Dude, that fence probably had a way around it that the guy in the car took while the cops couldn't see.
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby C S » Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:07 pm

fine...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrantTR » Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:11 pm

I found a Haunting on Yout Tube!

http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=MalevolentMaiden

HAHA! The jack pot of creepy videos.
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Hopeflower » Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:48 am

This JUST happened, I swear!

I looked into my window and saw someone standing behind me in the reflection, but when I turned around there was no one there!

Holy ****...

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby TyrantTR » Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:50 am

Aww that happened to me thousands of times well when we had a ghost. One time I was walking with my sister to the comic store, and when we walked all the way back I looked up at the house, and I saw movment that caught my eye, when I looked up I saw a girl looking at me through the window. And what gave me nightmares for a while was the fact that here eyes were like that of a great whites, black, and emotionless. When I got inside I saw the couch torn up. Mom didn't belive it wasn't us.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:24 pm

TTR! I've a girl like that before!
I was looking in my mirror and saw a girl with shark eyes also. Black and emotionless. Just like you said. That same day the mirror broke. But nobody was in the room at the time.

Sorry that your mom didn't beleive you didn't do it.

And I have a very strange encounter...

Me and my cousins were walking down the street one dark afternoon. Out the corner of my eye I saw something move. I turned my head and caught the glimpse of a human figure. But it had a tail :shock:. I went after it(Damn I was stupid..) and caught it again. but this time it found me.
It swiped me across the face. I looked and saw red eyes looking over at me in rage(seriously..I could see the rage in its eyes) My cousins were throwing rocks at it. He growled and ran away. I got in a close encouter with a Were Wolf. This happened years ago. I was really young. Good thing my cuzens were there.
"I attack you: You did something wrong. You attack me: ...You did something wrong."
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby C S » Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:14 am

im not sure i told you guysbut in my school, 2nd floor bathroom, the bath room is right against the wall. ill explain later. There is a hole in the bathhroom. When you look into the the hole, it is dark and 2 red eyes stare at you. Thing is, if there was a hole in the bathroom, you would see out side. there is no other room in front and to the side of the bathroom. It is right on the wall. how can inside the hole be dark, if it is day time out side? I tried to answer it but just can't..
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrantTR » Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:30 am

Stallordasaurus Rex wrote:Me and my cousins were walking down the street one dark afternoon. Out the corner of my eye I saw something move. I turned my head and caught the glimpse of a human figure. But it had a tail :shock:. I went after it(**** I was stupid..) and caught it again. but this time it found me.
It swiped me across the face. I looked and saw red eyes looking over at me in rage(seriously..I could see the rage in its eyes) My cousins were throwing rocks at it. He growled and ran away. I got in a close encouter with a Were Wolf. This happened years ago. I was really young. Good thing my cuzens were there.

THATS A LIE.

No seriosuly dude, that's just farfetched and stupid. So I'll stick you with the LIAR pin of the day.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Hopeflower » Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:35 pm

A werewolf? -fights not to crack up- Dude, that's something you hear about in horror movies and scary books, not real life.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby Doc 42 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:38 pm

Stallo read the following passage very carefully

DREAMS=Inside head
REALITY=Outside head.

Now if it was meant as a story, this isnt the topic to put it. If it actually happened, I want you to read over that passage again...
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:40 pm

TyrantTR wrote:
Stallordasaurus Rex wrote:Me and my cousins were walking down the street one dark afternoon. Out the corner of my eye I saw something move. I turned my head and caught the glimpse of a human figure. But it had a tail :shock:. I went after it(**** I was stupid..) and caught it again. but this time it found me.

THATS A LIE.

No seriosuly dude, that's just farfetched and stupid. So I'll stick you with the LIAR pin of the day.

:P
I sure did lie!
"I attack you: You did something wrong. You attack me: ...You did something wrong."
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby Doc 42 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:51 pm

In that case then it should go in the ghost stories topic
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby Hopeflower » Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:52 pm

LIAH!

XD

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby TyrantTR » Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:42 pm

Stallordasaurus Rex wrote:I sure did lie!

You are going to die a horrible death.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby C S » Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:44 pm

can some one give insight about possibbly haunted second floor school boys bathroom?!
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Hopeflower » Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:47 pm

Yeah. You're gonna die if you use that bathroom.

I saw a black cat one halloween, and the same night I was nearly hit by a car. O_O

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby C S » Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:53 pm

i don't use it anymore, one dude in my class he would put his hand in it on the last day of school.... when he came down for lunch....he was terrified..... he wouldn't tell anyone anything
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic