Pets

Got something to say that isn't fitting anywhere else? Post it here!

Postby Iceking » Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:37 pm

dude, i saw a rattlesnake years ago where i live.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby HorseGal » Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:56 pm

I have pics of my cats! Well, two anyway...and my dog!

This one is Kiara
Link

This one is Trinity

And this is Aleah
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
"There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star." -Henry Thoreau
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby TyrannoTitan » Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:41 pm

Aw!

They are awesome. What breed is your dog? I swear I've seen it before...

Very cute none the less.
TyrannoTitan

Postby HorseGal » Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:45 pm

She's a pomeranian, the little pom pom dog. :lol: She's sleeping on the couch right now.
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
"There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star." -Henry Thoreau
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby TyrannoTitan » Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:57 pm

Cool. I love little dogs. They are usually hyper and hilarious.
TyrannoTitan

Postby TyrantTR » Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:16 pm

I used to have a cat.(Warning: Cat Lovers amy not want to read this.)
Then he started pooping all over the house instead of in his litter box like we trained him too, then under close inspection we figured out there was blood in his poop. And well, he was in so much pain we put him down. :(
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Iceking » Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:54 pm

i understand how you must have felt, ttr. i would have felt the same if my family had to put down one of my cats.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby CRUSHER IS KING » Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:33 pm

I have a white cat, sorta looks like this. He is part Persian, Siamese, and Ragdoll, with two little diamond shapes on his nose. But he passed so Im sad. :( My current pet is a white poodle that looks like a mutt because she desperately needs a hair cut.
CRUSHER IS KING
Banned

Postby Raptor Llama » Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:11 pm

TyrantTR wrote:I used to have a cat.(Warning: Cat Lovers amy not want to read this.)
Then he started pooping all over the house instead of in his litter box like we trained him too, then under close inspection we figured out there was blood in his poop. And well, he was in so much pain we put him down. :(

Same with my cat, except we brought him to the vet, got rid of his crystals, and he lived nice and happy until he got it again, in which he repeated the last thing, then he moved back to his origanal owners, ggot lost for two months, got found again, got the crystals again and got the operation again.

Oh, I have two beta fish, one snake I got from my back yard (cause my cat was trying to kill it and it was fall, and I have two cats, Oreo and Milkshake. A pick of milkshake can be seen in the cat pictures topic in the Random Fun section, my post.
"Insert a really cool quote that makes me appear cool and wise and make it italicized to make it look quoteish here." - Raptor Llama
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:38 pm

Decided to take a few more up-to-date pictures of Cleo (Yes, thats the new house, the family room to be exact).

Second one is when she was on her dog bed. These were taken not even a half an hour ago, so they're pretty up-to-date :P
TyrannoTitan

Postby Hopeflower » Fri May 30, 2008 12:11 am

Me and teh awesomeful power of the kitten. XP

Her name's Willow and I got her yesterday. Isn't she cute? X3
Last edited by Hopeflower on Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby Legendary Elite » Fri May 30, 2008 3:54 pm

omfg HF, she's so cute!!!!!

But that's the reason why you aint seen LILA YET!!!! MUAHAHA!!!!! :D Be prepared!

Two more with her and me and yes this is my bedroom I might add. :lol: Lila likes to lie on the beds in everyone's rooms.

Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby Raptor Llama » Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:22 pm

I just got a dog named Zeek. Dolmation (misspelled lol)/Lab/something. I have a pic that I might post later.
"Insert a really cool quote that makes me appear cool and wise and make it italicized to make it look quoteish here." - Raptor Llama
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby RPGTopiadude » Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:03 am

how do i post pics of my cool dog Honey she is so cool (srry trying not to brag)
RPGTopiadude
Worm
Worm

Postby SuperNerd » Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:39 pm

i have dog named Gizmo he is cute !!!!!!!!!! :P :D :)
SuperNerd

Postby raptor titanus3 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:01 am

I got me one heck of a giant rat! No wait, it's just a dog by the name of shadow bear. He's got the ears of a fox, face of a black bear as well as the coat color, the fur of an air dried rat, the tail of a rabbit, and the personality of a billy goat from the himalayaes (known for mt. everest and the possible home of the yeti)! He'll climb up on his favorite couch and sniff people's heads and when he's done that he'll try and push you off of the couch by falling on your back on purpose. He sleeps on his back with his legs straight up in the air :lol: Seriosly though its a genaric trait!
"We all go about our daily lives, waiting for the next big thing, the next cool trend, even the smallest bits of info on anything happening, but what we're really waiting for... is for something interesting to happen to us, thats what draws us to the rich and famous... we want to be like them... I don't, I'm fine with who I am... and you should be too" - RT3
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby chook151 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:52 am

I had a goat a budgie two mice...all dead....

But I have a pet picture!

:P -----"Thank you josh for making me alive!"
-l-
l
/ \

Hope that's not spam, My oldest chicken is still alive (4 YEARS OLD, she is).
" If i'm not different, i'm dead ."
- Random hobo.
chook151
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby Evil Eye » Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:44 pm

chicken? d'you live on farmland or something?
Clarity of thought before rashness of action...
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby chook151 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:43 pm

nope, a suburb.
We've had the local council in about 5 times to take away our roosters because they keep crowing. Thanks to my ******* neigbours. In fact, on the fourth one where they took away my faveourite chicken, I placed a rat all covered in dirt in the house inside those evil peoples cookie jar. :twisted:
You think this might be a bit cruel. You'd disargee when you've found out that they've TRIED TO POISON MY CHOOKS SEVERAL(right typo?) TIMES WITH SILVERBEET AND CABBAGE. God I hate neighbors.....
anyway, back on topic. Our chooks are so loving(A.K.A. desperately hungry) that they can be hand-feeded.
" If i'm not different, i'm dead ."
- Random hobo.
chook151
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby Evil Eye » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:55 pm

no i dun think its cruel, id do the same thing. i wish i had sheep. i should srsly move to new zealand... i dun have any pets right now, we had to give away our dog because we moved... so what are chickens like?
Clarity of thought before rashness of action...
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic