Pets

Got something to say that isn't fitting anywhere else? Post it here!

Postby HorseGal » Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:13 am

This makes me want a pet chicken, lol. From these pics, they look like they could be affectionate.
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
"There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star." -Henry Thoreau
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:20 am

but they can be vicious to eachother as adults. 2 cockerels together is a BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD idea. they chased me and my bro down the street once when we were 5! :shock: . now, if that happened, i'd turn around and kick the bloody things, but then, i was shocked! i didn't think they'd charge at us. scared the life out of us when they started making noise! :lol:
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby HorseGal » Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:28 am

Chased by chickens? :shock: That does sound scary...Turkeys though *shudders* They are very scary! I hate turkeys. Love them on Thanksgiving though :lol:
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:32 am

lol. you should taste the Turkey my dad makes, along with the gravy, puff pasteries and mash potatoes [no, we dont have thanksgiving, and we dont celebrate Christmas religiously. it just gives us another reason to make a super delicious meal, and keeps my younger bro and sis happy]. i can almost guarantee nobody on earth can make it taste better!
but...we're getting WAY off topic here, so back to the subject. pets...

EDIT: Damn....now i've made myself hungry...and it's 3:34 AM!
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby HorseGal » Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:43 am

Wow, it's very late over there! Here, it's 7:37pm.

OK...back on topic about pets...hm...my brother's rabbit is big! Biscuit really fits her name now. She's light brown and very fluffy and has a cutie face! We put her and my Guinea Pig together and it was so cute! Pippin was trying to follow her and groom her while she went roaming around the bedroom floor.
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:50 am

LOL. i wish the hamsters we used to have were the same. all they did was fight! in the end, the most peaceful one of the 3 died last, living for about 3 years, i think. [i dont pay much attention to my lil sis' pets. all i cared about then was our cat. the same now. there was a cute relationship between our cat and the hamsters. she'd bring her face right up against the cage and the hamsters would go chewin her nose gently and seemingly licking it... it was really cute! our Persian is also one helluva laugh when you put her and a piece of string or a beam from a laser light together! we've turned her into a living hot rod with that light. she's doing donuts on the marble! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby HorseGal » Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:59 am

Lol, that sounds funny. I love it when you put a piece of string or something in front of them and they start chasing it around and pawing at it. Our smallest cat, Faith does that. She's about a year old and annoys the other cats sometimes...mostly Trinity because Trinity is like the queen of the four. She likes to lay where she wants and come whenever she feels the need for affection. When she feels that her need has been fulfilled, she leaves to do her own thing. The four cats seem to have different personalities.
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby chook151 » Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:30 am

hi guys, i just put zone out in the chicken yard, but he scratched me with his "raptor claws" and now i have a slash across my belly :cry: :cry: :cry:

im still trying to get the camera off my dad to take a pic of zone, but cant just yet,when you see him he looks c 8) 8) l! and he very ferocious!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted:
" If i'm not different, i'm dead ."
- Random hobo.
chook151
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:24 am

lol. ferocious is me in a really bad mood :P . i have a little thing that can give most cats a heart attack...and dogs...thou the big ones dont ever see me do it [dont want a bigass Lab or German Shepherd to go charging after me! :lol: ]
Trinity sounds ALOT like my cat, Alaska [i wanted to call her Crystal, but my parents said Alaska sounded better, so it stuck. she was also nicknamed The Mechanic, because when she was younger she had a black spot on her head. a big spot, about 1 CM in diameter, which reminded us of a mechanic under a car]. thing is, instead of smacking you when shes annoyed, our cat runs away [which is why i call her the big white furry chicken :lol: ]. if you go after her for a little cuddle, she'll go over to her food bowl and pretend to be eating, until you leave, then she goes back to doing what she was doing :roll: :lol:

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby chook151 » Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:35 am

click the link below to see caramels babys on their first hunt! (one found a centipede which is not included in the photo)

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t87/ ... sthunt.jpg
- Random hobo.
chook151
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:49 am

such a cute load of chicks...their mom's got a cool 'do, to! :P

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Crusher » Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:56 pm

Gingersnap is snuggling me and Iggy is crawling around my back heehee, it tickles! Cali is pouncing on her favorite cat toy ( she's sooo adorable when she does that). Now iggy is walking up the keyboard, heres his typing skills: lhkklhfdum545gfh54fgh56qaSADAFD. See, he's good at it.
Crusher is king!
Crusher
Worm
Worm

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:57 pm

want something that tickles? try having your Iguana sneak into your sleeve and come out of your shirt neck. THAT, Tickles! :lol:
i had a hamster do the same. my pets seem to be obscessed with my shirts for soem reason. now, if i leave my clothes cupboard open, my cat'll jump in and use my shirts as beds... :roll:

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby chook151 » Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:01 pm

did you know those babys are:

1) all grown up now.

2) only 3 survived the year.....

3) as for the others, they either got sold or eaten by foxs

such a sad story..... :cry:
- Random hobo.
chook151
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby o-eternal-o » Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:16 pm

Chook, those chicks are so cute!! God, i wish i had one, they're totally adorable :)
o-eternal-o
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby chook151 » Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:21 pm

behold........

THE DUMBEST CHICKEN IN THE WORLD!

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t87/ ... dledum.jpg
- Random hobo.
chook151
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby HorseGal » Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:25 pm

Lol...awww. He looks pretty relaxed there.
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby chook151 » Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:29 am

yes! got a pic of zone!! getting it downloaded! :D :D
- Random hobo.
chook151
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:50 pm

my dog died a few months ago :(
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby HorseGal » Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:12 pm

Aw, I'm very sorry, Yuke. Losing a pet can be very sad. I don't like it when pets die :cry:
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic