Pets

Got something to say that isn't fitting anywhere else? Post it here!

pets

Postby Iceking » Sat May 19, 2007 10:55 pm

when did tt tell you?
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Sat May 19, 2007 10:59 pm

on the first page of this topic.... :roll:

and a while ago on MSN...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Iceking » Sat May 19, 2007 11:02 pm

didn't check the first page. want my dog that freaks out during thunderstorms and trashes my house?
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Sat May 19, 2007 11:04 pm

nah. i'd probably feed it to the black cobras we have in the desert. throw it out of the car and leave. let the reptiles, scorpions and scarabs take care of it... :twisted:
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

pets

Postby Iceking » Sat May 19, 2007 11:09 pm

would you really want to watch it suffer? that sounds incredibly cruel.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Sat May 19, 2007 11:14 pm

who said i'd wath it? i'd leave :P . and my definition of cruel is letting an animal that destructive loose in a house full of expensive ornaments [my parents have several very valuable souvenirs...and several other things in my house that are epensive if not impossible to replace...my bro was banend from his PC for a year because of one particular accident...]

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

pets

Postby Iceking » Sat May 19, 2007 11:21 pm

what if it was one of your pets?
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Sat May 19, 2007 11:24 pm

well i wont do that to any of my pets. they're well behaved [well, she. i only have one: a white persian cat who wont stay put with me around unless she's tired and not in the mood to move...]. if i saw them suffering, i'd either: A) save them from whatever it is, or B) if i cant do anything to save them from it, i'll just end it as quickly as possible...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

pets

Postby Iceking » Sat May 19, 2007 11:25 pm

if your friends see a post about what you would do to my dog, they might start thinking you enjoy watching cruelty be inflicted on animals.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Sat May 19, 2007 11:27 pm

nah. i just meant i dont like things that cause trouble...lol. troublemakers get VERY serious pain if they bring it near me. i lock myself in my room to get away from the unstoppable amount of trouble my bros and sis cause me. i get headaches just listening to them :lol:

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

pets

Postby Iceking » Sat May 19, 2007 11:29 pm

my dog managed to get out of his plastic crate even though i thought that would never happen. to respond, a metal crate was bought.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Sat May 19, 2007 11:34 pm

lol...well, when i get pets, their usually lizards. they're quite. hthey dont make much noise, and that acts as a bonus to having a cool pet. i HATE noise! only a few select songs grab my interest...lol...

Iguanas (4 in the past, all dead or escaped, or both. 1 died the same day i bought it)
Skink (1, killed by a cruel and clumsy maid)
Chameleon (1. returned due to inappropriate weather conditions. no insects to feet it and no adequate enclosure for it)

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

pets

Postby Iceking » Sat May 19, 2007 11:36 pm

your family has maids and one killed one of your pets? didn't you tell your parents?
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Sat May 19, 2007 11:37 pm

well, she stepped on it when it escaped and hid itself under the carpet. while the maid was walking she accidentally stepped on it... :cry: . and yes, we do have maids...seems to be such a wierd thing with you guys... :roll:

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Iceking » Sat May 19, 2007 11:39 pm

it is. i have to clean my room when my parents tell me to. my sister also is annoying on some days.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Sat May 19, 2007 11:47 pm

well, just because we have maids doesn't mean we dont have to do some of the stuff ourselves. i cant trust them with organising my room. they mess it up. and with some new drinks [chocolate milk brands, coffee, tea...etc] i have to teach them how to make it, and work on it for a few weeks until they really get the hang of it and do it exactly how i like it. and we constantly have to hide stuff to avoid it "disappearing". our Panadol just flies. god only knows where. same with the tissues and the soap. our mugs and glasses get damaged quite quickly too...trust me, it's not all it's cracked up to be. it makes life a bit easier, but not much. it just gives us a little hand in handling things we dont have time to do ourselves. i wake up, and immediately go to school. the amount of homework i get means i dont have much time in the evenings, and the exams keep me up to 4 AM everyday...so i need the helping hand to take care of other little things like making my bed, ironing my clothes...etc. but we're going off topic. this is about pets. any extra comments should be PMed to me...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

pets

Postby Iceking » Sat May 19, 2007 11:50 pm

ok. one of my cats is declawed and even though he can still climb trees and such, he spends most of his time sleeping. my family and i call him christmas because he was found on the holiday.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sun May 20, 2007 4:57 am

I will upload the pics tommarrow, its kinda late now and my experiance kinda made me tired.
TyrannoTitan

Postby chook151 » Sun May 20, 2007 8:21 am

heya! guess what i found getting attacked by my dog(well, being chased by it).
a rat! most people here would think "GAH! get that plagued animal away from me!", but im different....
i adopted him!(and saved him from battys crushing jaws), hes a baby, his names pudge and he crawls around my shirt every time and again, ill get some pics right now... :)
" If i'm not different, i'm dead ."
- Random hobo.
chook151
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sun May 20, 2007 1:36 pm

PICTURES!

Tasha, our female Sable ferret:

Ted, our male Sable ferret:

Butters, our Albino male ferret (this picture was soooo lucky. You can see Ted trying to bite him, but I got the picture before he did):

Tasha and Ted:

Rosy, our Female Corn Snake:

The last one is a size comparrison. The pillow is actually pretty big.
TyrannoTitan

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic