Cool video's

Got something to say that isn't fitting anywhere else? Post it here!

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:07 am

hey guys, anyone want to see a very good attempt at playing the Davy Jones theme? i found it on YouTube....this guy is fantastic! i listened to it about 8 times before finally pulling myself away from the site long enough to post this! :shock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoeV7TIa ... ed&search=

*rushes off to YouTube to watch it again*
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:28 pm

Isla Sorna Stories Trailer finally up and working!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tegZCfTxiMw
TyrannoTitan

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:16 pm

THAT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME btw what soundtrack is that?
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:28 pm

I have no idea.....I just ripped it from another fan movie :lol: .
TyrannoTitan

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:29 pm

i'm starting to like you :D
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby TyrantTR » Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:17 am

Hope this sin't a bump. I reacently got the dino poop mod and got a giant rex and I was like, IT'S CRUSHER OMG! Then I got the bright idea to make a movie. Hope you don't mind KP.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmheXFW0wsQ
Enjoy!
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:24 am

wow...you need to give me that save. we might be able to use it later...we could use it when making Crusher walk by other rexes, or maybe to make a Crusher & Hunter shot in the next clip.
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby TyrantTR » Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:35 pm

Well it's the dino poop mod, and that is the only way to get it. But then your park is filled with thousands of Rexes and it gets annoying. As well when you save it and go back their is no more giant rexes.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:50 pm

really cool vid
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby Crusher » Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:55 am

Where do you get the poop mod?!
Crusher is king!
Crusher
Worm
Worm

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:17 am

Ok....You just found your way into MY TURF! Now imagine ME as Crusher when a Rex steps in his Turf.

1st of all: WRONG ROAR AT THE END! We are TRYING to make the Crusher roar a signature hence the reason why I used it in the ISS Trailer.

2nd of all: Why call it something about Crusher when all it is a giant Rex sleeping, fighting other Rexs, and other crap? You should have called it "Giant Rex with Crusher skin"

3rd of all: The music was...so so. It did NOT match the fact Crusher wasn't DOING really anything. It should have been softish music. Not pansy music, but not hard core because HE WASN'T DOING ANYTHING EXCITING!

4th of all: YOU FORGOT TO EXPLAIN HOW HE GOT SO BIG ON YOUTUBE! No everyone and their grandmother is ganna think you know how to resize dinosaurs! THATS A BAD THING!

Gawd. I consider you an apprentice seeing as you were the one asking to help do more advertisements. I KNOW this was a spur-of-the moment thing. I wouldn't normally criticize someone's work like this BUT you said you want to help. And by saying that you have opened yourself to my criticism! All in all, the movie was good and served its purpose. My comments may seem big and bad, but in the grand sceam that is movie making, they are not that big of deal. You are NOW on the Advertising crew. Thats if you still want to be on it... :D

PS: Hey KP, we should create a user group called the Advertising Crew and me being their leader! Think about it...
TyrannoTitan

Postby TyrantTR » Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:38 am

1. Not everyone has that roar. I was going to ask you for it but I just wanted to get it finished.

2. That is all the rex would do, you'd expect better from a giant rex but it did NOTHING.

3. The music fit to the best extent I could make it. I personally liked that track. :P

4. I know, I noticed this while I was posting it. I'm just gonna ignore the spamming.

Meh, apprentice? I think not. I'll have you know I am very fine on my ow-*killed by TT* I'll do better I swear!
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:14 am

Ok! You have revived yourself from damnnation! Again the question still stays, you want to help advertising or no?
TyrannoTitan

Postby TyrantTR » Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:35 pm

Yup, I'm helping. I wonder what I'll do next... POTC RPG?
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:59 pm

Yes. That, the Dragon RPG, REO RPG, and BoF RPGs are on the list.

BE READY AT ALL TIMES!
TyrannoTitan

Postby TyrantTR » Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:20 am

I'd need a game with dragons for that, so unfortunatly I can't do a dragon one, but I do have POTC. But mabye I'll do my version of the ISSRPG first, I don't know.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:50 am

potc rpg would be cool if my fraps would work better i would help you with that video
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:13 pm

I got some games with dragons so the RotD RPG won't be a problem.
TyrannoTitan

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:36 pm

the problem is finding a dragon that looks similar enough to Inferno...that's gonna be a bit of a problem...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:40 pm

Ya.....But I can find my Dragons both on a certain game that I think only KP knows about.
TyrannoTitan

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic