Picture Day

Got something to say that isn't fitting anywhere else? Post it here!

Picture Day

Postby Tediz » Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:59 am

Yeah... I actually really really like to take pictures. I went through my PhotoBucket Account and got a lot of old pictures I took myself of various cameras lol... Most are of Family or Friends. I'm not in any of them... So yeah here, heres some pictures I decided to post cuz of boredom lol.

Oh and I didn't put these in that other Topic about Photo's cuz, like I said, I'm not actually in any of them lol. Somebody say something please :lol:

Oh yeah and one more thing... Some of you might find these people weird. I'm a Cajun Texan with Celtic heritage so... I got some pretty mixed up Family and Friends lol... One more one more thing, if these pictures are to big or if I'm somehow breaking the rules, just delete the Topic lol

R.I.P. Uncle Tinker

Muh Puppy Diego

PitStop

Tony being... Tony

Muh Dogs Again

No idea who this is... She wanted me to take her picture. It's one of my little brothers friends at School lol

Amanda

Muh Kitty Loki

My baby bro

Tori

Uncle Tinker at the UFC Fights

Some of my Family (Everyone in these pictures related to me)

Two dudes that work for my Dad. There cool lol

Aaaaand... Now I gots to go. That was a easy way to burn an hour.... I gots more but I doubt ya'll want to see lol. Once again if I'm violating the rules I'm sorry
Tediz
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Return to Off-Topic