Warriors RPG Revival

Got something to say that isn't fitting anywhere else? Post it here!

Agree/Disagree with the changes?

Agree.
38%
Disagree.
No votes
Agree, but don't intend to participate.
63%

Total votes : 8

Warriors RPG Revival

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:40 pm

As stated...somewhere, because of WRPG's overall success (Being the second largest RPG), it deserves a chance of being "resurrected". Basically, that means that the RPG will be reworked to better fit the original idea (To correct some...issues...it had in the past), and allow for people to RP within it once more.

Currently, the RPG's main Clans (8 in total, two sets of four clans have been killed off during the duration of the RPG), are basically gone, with survivors from two original clans coming together to form one normal sized Clan (Stormclan, Thunderclan and Shadowclan merging together). Our plans are to add two to three more clans, to better fit the original idea. Instead of the style of the second set of clans (Which were separated into "fur color" groups), the new clans will be very similar to the starting clans, but their ideologies will differ.

Say, Stormclan still believes in "Starclan", their ancestors who passed on. The other clans may or may not believe in such things, but are still filled with cats of many different types. One clan, for example, would be more interested in the stars and such astrological beliefs, while another clan would be "Athiest", where they have no set belief. This allows for players to participate in really any clan, without having to deal with the fur color oddities.

Besides that, the RPG will be continuing from when it left off, with only a small fast forward at the start (Possibly a few months), to get things moving. Characters created in the past will still be around, and it will generally be similar to the original four clans.

If anyone has any issue with this, speak now. We will start this revival regardless, but if the lack of interest persists, then the RPG will simply be deleted, to make room for others. Discuss.
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:05 pm

Im already in this because I have a major character in the Storm Clan circle. Ya- I cant wait until I use Snowstar again.

There's a new plot on the horizon
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Re: Warriors RPG Revival

Postby Iceking » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:05 pm

I say that it's worth a shot. Clans having different beliefs could make events rather interesting.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Shade » Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:53 pm

I'm all for it, I've been trying to get an excuse to use Shadelight for a while, but you know, everything's pretty dead when Hopeflower's not helping us out.
Sugar. Spice. Everything twice. I'm the left and the right, in a word: Nice.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:07 am

Alright then. I won't introduce the "new" WRPG until tomorrow, to give people time to see this topic and comment if they want to. After that, others are free to post and RP like normal, just remember that there will be a small FF at the beginning (Which I will announce in my post tomorrow).
TyrannoTitan

Postby Evil Eye » Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:18 am

i never really got into the books, and obviously not the RPG, so I voted the 3rd one... I guess I might join if, well... what do the cats... do? :?
Clarity of thought before rashness of action...
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Return to Off-Topic