Fantasy Matches

Got something to say that isn't fitting anywhere else? Post it here!

Postby C S » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:06 am

And, if you paid attention to my post, Godzilla, at the absolute HEIGHT of his power, couldnt KILL Dessy, only weaken him enough for the military. Bull sh*t about regen being hindered by pain. Any attack that hurts Godzilla then has the potential to stop his regen until he dies. Absolute bull. Further more, who the f*ck cares if he didnt do anything to KG until that pulse? HE STILL KILLED HIM. Now a SUPER POWERED Godzilla cant beat Dessy

Logic dictates neither would normal KG
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby dinoman666 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:15 am

Actually, Gira, the reason KG was winning was because he was being controlled by aliens that were using him in a much more strategic way. After the mind control was disable, KG was confused and easier to dispatch. Also, it's stated that Burning Godzilla's Hyper Spiral Ray is THREE TIMES as powerful as his Atomic Ray. If it was only marginally more powerful, it would be completely redundant and Toho wouldn't have wasted its time changing the beam's appearance in G vs. D.
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby C S » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:17 am

Ya dude, where the hell did you get the temperature crap from? Source plz
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:22 am

Yes, it was 3X more powerful WHEN HE REACHED 1180 DEGREES.

Anyways, I guess I overestimated KG... Now that I really think about it, Dessy probably has this in the bag. No matter what KG does to it, Dessy can just reform the damage off...
Last edited by Giratina93 on Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby C S » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:24 am

Gira...you are aware...GODZILLA USES THE HYPER SPIRAL BEAM WHEN HE'S NORMAL!?

so, when in SUPER MELT DOWN form, his Atomic spiral beam is now switched with the HYPER SPIRAL BEAM as the default

see what Toho did there? They emphasized Godzilla's power even MORE

temperature had nothing to do with it -____-
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:29 am

Temperature DOES have something to do with it... Just give me a sec to find the vid that shows it...

DANGIT! Toho deleated it! I HATE TOHO! They HAVE to go off and delete their films...

During the last few minutes of the film, Godzilla's Spiral Ray becomes far more powerful, causing massve explosionseverywhere and ripping Dessy apart. At the same time, the reading of Godzlla's temperature is at 1180+ degrees...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby dinoman666 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:31 am

Yeah, but that still doesn't prove that the Hyper Spiral Ray is incredibly powerful, and FAR MORE POWERFUL than Godzilla's normal Atomic Ray to begin with. It just means it increased further in power, which is expected. Again, I go back to my previous argument: if the Hyper Spiral Ray was only a tiny bit stronger, what would be the point of changing its appearance and name?

Still, my decision stands: while Dessy and KG are both incredibly powerful monsters, Dessy is significantly stronger from what has been seen in the films, and he could easily trounce the space dragon in one-on-one combat. It might take awhile, and the fight would certainly be brutal, but Dessy has the advantage from the get-go.
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby C S » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:33 am

Or, he's pissed that Dessy killed his son and is trying to kill HIM and goes ape sh*t like he would normally.

See Godzilla VS Super MechaGodzilla and so on

and DM...you worded that part about the Hyper beam weirdly...as you said before its 3X more powerful than the Atomic Spiral...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:44 am

Alright, alright, alright.... I already recanted by earlier statement and now say that Dessy's gonig to kill KG with ease. Why? Look at her durability... She took quite a few shots from the Meltdown Spiral Ray, which is insanly powerful, and even THAT didn't kill her. Sure, it took an NP to actually DO damage to KG, but if the Space dragon gets up close, then there goes it's heads to the Katana Horn...

IK, please end this nightmare... Let me put up a suggestion for an FM...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Iceking » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:51 am

You're free to make your suggestion now, Gira.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:02 am

Thank you, IK...

200 Xenomorphs vs. Alice, Terminator, Robo-Cop, and a Predator

Robocop comes equipped with his usual Auto-9 sidearm.
The Terminator comes equipped with the arsenal from T2 (minigun and grenade launcher)
The Predator comes equipped with the gear from Predator 2 (spear, wristblades, smart disc, plasmacaster, spear gun, and net gun)
Alice (RE:Apocalypse version) comes equipped with dual MP5k submachine guns, dual Berreta handguns, and a pump-action shotgun. As well as her martial arts skills and increased strength.

-Stats-
Robocop: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RoboCop_%28character%29

Terminator: http://monsterarchives.proboards38.com/ ... 1188464570

Predator (aka: Yautja): http://monsterarchives.proboards38.com/ ... 1156654796

Alice: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_%28Resident_Evil%29

Xenomorph: (Adult) http://monsterarchives.proboards38.com/ ... 1116175198

Arena: An open Hanger

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Iceking » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:04 am

This is a tough one. Overall, though, I'd say that the Xenos would win because of their stealth and their senses that let them detect even cloaked predators.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby C S » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:04 am

Heavy losses on either side. Xenos are stealthy, so direct confrontation would leave many dead, but that acidic blood and raptor like killing (<.>) means they are just as dangerous to the robots, trophy hunting alien and mutant chick :P
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:10 am

I have to give this to the Xenos. Robocop ain't the fastest thing in the world. I see him falling first after taking five or seven down..

Next to go down would be Alice. She knows how to use her weapons, but there's just one problem: ammo. She'll run out eventually, and once that happens, no kung-fu move in the world will be able to save her. She falls.

By now, with Alice and Robocop down, I'd say about 50-70 Xenomorphs had fallen by the total assault. Terminator'd be the one racking them up the fastest.

The Predator and Terminator easily are the strongest of their team, and with that fire power and skill, rightfully so. What plagues both Alice and RC also plagues the Terminator though, he can't kill Xenomorphs once his ammo runs dry. Well.. Ok.. he can.. but the acid will be his downfall.

Now, this is.. probably... 70 Xenomorphs vs. P2 Predator

The Pred will fight them off, but the numbers game plays big on him. Cloaking won't work on Xenomorphs, so that advantage is out. His blades can only kill so many Xenomorphs at a time, same with his caster. He'll be surrounded by the time he drops 10.

Xenomorphs FTW.

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:18 am

I'm gonna go with the xenos. while they (the defeners) have range, the sheer amount of Xenos could flank them and pick them off one by one...... not to mention that the predator would probably be tempted to go into a melee rage.
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:20 am

Now, this has been dead for 4 months, so I decided to revive with with a matchup I'm sure you all will like...

Tigrex vs. Barioth

Rules:
1. Scaled

Arena: TT's Neighborhood

Oh boy, this is gonig to be a long, bloody fight. Well, I'll have to hand this to the Barioth. THose fangs look nasty, nasty enough to probably seriously injure the Tigrex...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:30 am

I don't know what the f*ck a barioth, is, so I'm going with Tigrex- speed, power, agressiveness, and versitility are ALL on Tiggy's side. Despite a lack of a breath attack, Tiggy's got everything else.
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:50 am

Ignoring the stupidity that is the arena, I vote for the Tigarex. Barroth is pretty straight forward with its attacks, while Tigarex can leap and dodge and move much faster.
TyrannoTitan

Postby raptor33 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:41 am

((I Barioth is something from Monster Hunter.... I just can't remember which one!))

I SAY TIGREX BECAUSE BARIOTHS SUCK HARSHLY!!!!
You've lost the game,
The game of life,
So drop your pain,
And leave your strife.
raptor33
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:50 am

Wait...I confused Barioth with Barroth <_>

I retract my statement and submit a new one:

My vote's for Barioth. After fighting both Barioth and Tigarex many times, Barioth is by far the most difficult. It moves twice as fast as Tigarex, and it ways Tigarex couldn't dream of. So it has maneuverability, speed, and agility.
TyrannoTitan

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic