Fantasy Matches

Got something to say that isn't fitting anywhere else? Post it here!

Postby C S » Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:17 pm

Oh ya Gira... the iguana on crack that could run LAPS around the big green mound of...plant...thing.. is gonna get sprayed by acid and attacked by vines when its on FIRE
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Giratina93 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:45 pm

Here's the thing, though... Bio's regen's good enough to outlast said flames. Just so that KP can understand, at the end of the film, Godzilla fires his atomic breath down Biollante's throat, and blows uot a MASSIVE hole in the back of her head. Just a few seconds later, said hole is gone completly.

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby C S » Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:50 pm

Special effects screw up?

Thats the best explanation for it, as they didnt show the wound coming back together. Zilla can also burrow around then under Biolante, making her weight bring the ground its self down from under her.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:02 am

Sigh...

If Special Effects Screwup was it, then Godzilla wouldn't have regen either, but everyone says he does, so to does Biollante have superb Regen...

Well, I guess Bio has no defence against that, but as far as I can recall, Toonzilla has never done that to ANY of his foes. That wouldf be like saying Gezora can fire Mana Blasts from his tentacles, or the GFW Hedorah is acidic. Sometimes, lack of evidence DOES mean evidence of lacking...

You know what? I change my vote to Toonzilla. he's got the speed AND the firepower needed to overpower Bio...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:04 am

Zilla can also burrow around then under Biolante, making her weight bring the ground its self down from under her

as i did in GEW on several occasions

and again. regeneration with G-Cell monsters occurs AFTER the damage has stopped. the fire wouldn't stop that fast, and Toonzilla would be firing frequently enough to stop it from going out, therefore disabling the regeneration...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:13 am

*Pant, Pant, Pant*

I have run out of arguments for Biollante, and you guys keep peltin gmore and more points for Toonzilla at me... You know what? Let's just call this a victory for Toonzilla and say that he wins... Seriously, I now realize that the guy CAN run circles around Bio and not ever get tagged by her... EVER. Not to mention the constant flames...

I believe it is time for a new FM to start up... I vote for Megaguirous vs. Spacegodzilla...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Iceking » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:15 am

I vote for KG vs Destroyah.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:18 am

Uh, IK, your going to have to be abit more specific on WHICH version of King Ghidorah this is... Since each version has diffrent power levels and figgting styles...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Iceking » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:24 am

I'm reffering to the KG that appeared in the hesei series.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby C S » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:29 am

KG would get his a*s handed to him.. it took Godzilla in the movie version of Critical mass to even FIGHT the damn devil looking thing, and he didnt even take him down! It was the millitary who killed him when he was weak enough and cooled Godzilla down enough so he can melt down in peace...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Iceking » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:31 am

I agree that Destroyah would be the most likely winner. While KG could try to stay back and bombard him with Gravity beams, I can't seem them quickly wearing down a creature with the durability of Destroyah.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby C S » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:40 am

Horn Katana, Oxygen destroyer beam- KG doesnt have a chance. He cant even bombard Dessy from the sky, because Dessy can fly. Its a kaiju demon
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:44 am

Well, I have to give this to KG. There isn't much that Dessy can do to KG IF KG keeps his distance. Beam-spamming will take him down eventually, given how much damage Dessy could take, even when MDGoji was at 1180 degrees. Sure, if Dessy gets up close, then it's OFF WITH IT'S HEADS, but KG will probably just fly around and beam spam Dessy to death.

It'll be a REALLY close matchup, that's for certain...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby dinoman666 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:03 am

The problem with this fight if that no one has any idea how Dessy would stand up to Ghidorah's Gravitty Beams (they're completely different from Godzilla's Atomic Ray, after all). For all we know, he could have a glaring weakness to them, but it's just as likely he could weather the storm and beat KG back with his energy weapons (which, if they can do that much damage to Godzilla, they can certainly harm KG).
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:37 am

Actually, when you thnk about it, Dessy's Micro-Oxygen beam isn't all that powerful. All it really ever did was knock Goji over (Wich is FAR from impressive) Granted, so are KG's gravity bolts, but he's been known to spam them continuously, and I'd like to see Dessy survive KG bowling him over, then proceeding to jump on her continuously...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Iceking » Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:42 am

If Destroyah could survive multiple hits from Godzilla's spiral ray, then KG jumping on him wouldn't have much effect unless Dessy's exoskeleton was weakened in a vunerable place and even then, he could seperate into the aggregate forms, then reform to heal himself.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby C S » Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:42 am

Dessy is an it....and as for the micro oxygen beam? IT. IS. BASED. OFF. THE. WEAPON. THAT. KILLED. GODZILLA

the ONLY weapon that did so

so yes, what you just said has awoken the NERD RAGE

but that aside, Dessy stabs KG with the horn katana, and the combo wh*re got COMBO BROKE'D
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:53 am

If that's so, then why didn't MDGoji get reduced to bones whenever Dessy fired it at him? Oh, and Meltdown Godzilla's regen was subpar during the fight cuz of all the pain he was gonig through...

Also, even with his regen, Godzilla himself was nearby killed by KG, TWICE. The first time was just because of KG bouncing up and down ontop of him, Also, Dessy was getting blown apart by the Meldown Spiral Rays, otherwse, he wouldn't have fled from the battle...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby dinoman666 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:57 am

The Micro Oxygen Ray wasn't EXACTLY the Oxygen Destroyer, Gira. It was based off of Micro Oxygen (if you actually pay attention to the plot of the film, it makes sense). It is extremely effective against Godzilla, but it can't kill him completely by itself.

Oh, and Destoroyah, in his one and only appearance, nearly killed a suped-up Godzilla. KG's got nothing on that (especially since Godzilla eventually sliced KG's middle head of with his Atomic Ray, something Burning Godzilla couldn't accomplish with his Hyper Spiral Ray on Dessy).
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:04 am

Please note that Goji only managed to do that once he Nuclear Pulsed KG at Point-blank range. Before that, he was doing NOTHING to KG, and KG had him on the ropes. One other intresting point is that for the vast majority of the fight against Destroyah, MD Gojii was only slightly stronger than he was when fighting KG. This is because, prior to 1180 degrees, the Meltdown ray is only a tiny bit more powerful than the normal ray, due to the size of the explosions both caused. Once he hit 1180 degrees, Dessy got hsi but handed to itself...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic