Fantasy Matches

Got something to say that isn't fitting anywhere else? Post it here!

Re: Fantasy Matches

Postby Evil Eye » Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:23 pm

^I'm pretty sure the Elite aren't faster or more agile than Predators, so the second point is moot.
Clarity of thought before rashness of action...
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby Alpha » Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:48 pm

Evil Eye wrote:^I'm pretty sure the Elite aren't faster or more agile than Predators, so the second point is moot.

Considering the fact that an Elite can outrun Spartans, who are meant to be the best humans ever to grace the universe in terms of physical prowess, then yeah, I'd say they are faster.

As a matter of fact, I think they are better because even with their augmentations, Spartans are weaker than Elites in terms of strength. And if a normal human like Dutch could defeat a Predator, then an Elite wouldn't have issues doing so either.
We won't be here tomorrow, Hold on to me for one last time
Alpha
House fly
House fly

Postby dinoman666 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:25 pm

Keep in mind, Dutch didn't beat the Predator through sheer strength or speed. He outsmarted it. An Elite Zealot, though, is still a master tactician. It's likely that, with strength that is probably equal or close to a Predator's, the Zealot would have an advantage. On top of that, their weapons are military-grade, unlike Predators, which only use a wide variety of weapons when dealing with a threat like a Xenomorph infestation. In a hunt, he would rely on stealth more than might, especially against a martial creature like an Elite Zealot.
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Previous

Return to Off-Topic