Fantasy Matches

Got something to say that isn't fitting anywhere else? Post it here!

Postby TyrannoTitan » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:53 am

Ya, Clover's arms, although very awkward, seem to be quite powerful, but slow.

To have any effect on GINO though, the parasites would have to SWARM on it. I doubt something the size of a dog would effect something the size of a building.
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:07 am

then there is the fact Gino burrows...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Giratina93 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:50 am

Godzilla Forever wrote:
Giratina93 wrote:I'd have to go with Gino here. Clovie really doesn't have any real means of harming Gino other than the parasites....

he TORE THE STATUE OF LIBERTY'S HEAD CLEAN OFF, and bronze isn't nescessarily a weak metal.

Well, Clovie doing that is the Kaiju equililant of me swatting a Baseball. Not very impressive at all.

Also, Clovie tends to lean most of his weight on those spindly arms of his, so he can't really use them for close combat. And all we know of his bite power is that e bit a human in half. Lame...

Gino can praticlly run circles around Clovie and leap onto his back to do some damage with his claws and bite.

Now if this were Toonzilla... Then Clovie would stand ZERO cahnce of survival.

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:54 am

True, very true........

Toonzilla's cooler.
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:04 pm

IIRC, Clover's ALOT bigger than GINO [more of a disadvantage than advantage IMO], seeing as IIRC he smashed the very bridge GINO died on in HALF with it's tail/arm. it's main weakness would also be it's main weapon...those really long arms. they seemed dangerously thin to me, and all it'd take would be a good whack with Zilla's tail [you've all seen how thick Zilla's tail is. and at least a few of us know that an Iguana's tail is NO joke] would probably break the limbs [much like an adult Iguana can shatter some dogs' limbs easily (that's been recorded, BTW)]. if Clover managed to pin him down it'd be a matter of flexibility. if GINO could bend enough to get it's legs between itself and Clover, the latter would likely be eviscerated by the toe claws. overall, i think GINO has a better chance at winning...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby dinoman666 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:48 pm

Don't forget, though, Clover has the advantage in durability. I don't know how he could stand up against another monster (even a weak one like GINO), but chances are good that even GINO's claws will only do so much, and if Clover connects with even one solid hit, he could gain an advantage really quickly.
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Giratina93 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:36 pm

Seeing as how this place has been dead for a few months, and tha twe're all in agreement that Gino wins, time to move on to the next FM...

Toonzilla
vs.
Biollante (Final Form)

Rules: Toonzilla's scaled to G80's size

Oh dear... this is going to be one hell of a fight... If Toonzilla can dodge the acid spray and the tendrils, he can hopefully burn Biollante up, though her superb regen could pose a problem. However, the endless waves of Tendrils will take it's toll on Toonzilla, and will take him out.

In the end, I have ot give it to Biollante. Her regen will allow her to outlast Toonzilla...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:46 pm

Biollante's a big friggin' plant monster. I think toonzilla has an advantage over her. However, she DOES have the advantage of strength, size, and healing........
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Iceking » Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:25 pm

Toonzilla also fruently uses planning when he attacks, so he would try to think of a plan to use his size and speed to his advantage in addition to his burrowing.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby TyrannoTitan » Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:30 pm

I agree. Though I think the "scaled to size" crap takes away the advantage/disadvantage of size.

Toonzilla is smaller, thereby giving it a speed and maneuverability boost over Bio, not to mention his flame attacks could set her on fire.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Giratina93 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:42 pm

uh, you all seem to forget tha tBio's regen the best of ANY Toho Kaiju ever. Remember when G80's blew a hole in the back of her head? that healed up in just a few seconds. Seriously, Bio's going to outlast Toonzilla with her uber regen. Add to that her acid spray and her limitless supply of tendrils which did far more horrific damage to Goji than any other foe, exept maybe SMG, and I dobt Toonzilla's gonig to get out of this one alive...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby TyrannoTitan » Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:49 pm

Godzilla was also extremely slow in the fight, being the second generation version. He didn't even ATTEMPT to dodge 95% of the attacks. Toonzilla would easily avoid things such as the tendrils, especially since he can burrow.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Giratina93 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:08 pm

Well, when has ANY version of Godzilla EVER attempted to dodge attacks, eh? :wink:

Well, you've forced me to use the big guns now!
http://www.tohokingdom.com/articles/ana ... llante.htm

Toonzilla still can't do a thing to Bio, since she'll just regenerate her health back after ANY blows that Toonzilla can do ot her. Also, remember that she has a weakness to Goji's Atomic Ray. In her rose form, this is what mowed her down with ease. However, her regen in her final form was strong enough to counteract this weakness with ease. And seeing as how G80's ray>Toonzilla's flame breath, he can't do anythnig to Bio...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby TyrannoTitan » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:12 pm

But his "flame breath" is still a nuclear attack, so it would have the same effect, maybe a bit less explosively.

It still stands that although Bio has endurance, she wouldn't hit Toonzilla almost at all, and would be unable to avoid his attacks. It would take a looong time, but she'd eventually fall.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Giratina93 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:37 pm

Unfortunatly for Toonzilla, Bio's tendrils spring forth FROM THE GROUND. Meaning? Simple: Even if Toonzilla tried to dig his way beneath her to her back, then all Bio would have to do is send waves of tendrils into the ground until Toonzilla gets impaled.

And sure, he can dodge the vast majority of Bio's attacks. However, if he tried to attack her head on, then he'd get blinded by Bio's acid spray, which would literally eat him alive...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:37 pm

well, i haven't seen G Vs. Biolantte so i can't confirm this fact directly. but assuming she got her regen from Godzilla's genes, then she'd also have the fatal disadvantage his regen has: it only starts after damage has haulted on a certain part. now, considering Toonzilla is using atomic fire which CONTINUES TO BURN after he's stopped using it, the fire would maintain the damage and continue to damage her, preventing the regen from occuring at all, and, even if not that, would reduce the regen's effectiveness. also, consider Toonzilla is much MUCH faster than Godzilla was in that movie. Toonzilla would likely be able to singlehandedly outmaneuver, flank, and maintain burning Bio. considering he kept the flames coming, Bio wouldn't be able to regen fast enough, even considering it's super fast...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby C S » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:46 pm

Eye lazah also opens up the possibility of a double beam barrage O-O
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:49 pm

wait....when did Toonzilla use eye beams? we're talking about the one from Godzilla the Series, not the Hannah Barbera size-morpher....

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby C S » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:58 pm

....Oh sh*t

Well, if its Zilla, then ya, basically, his beam could burn plant monstah to the ground if it does stay ignited
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Giratina93 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:15 pm

Seriously, am I the only one here who thinks that Bio will win this fight?

I can see Toonzilla dodge 3 or 4 tendrils, but dozons upon dozons? Nope. He's gonig to get impaled eventually, and he doesn't have Goji's regen to shrug it off, either...

And if Bio gets lighted up? so what? That just leaves Toonzilla open to getting corroded away by acid...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic