Prey

Like books? Talk about them here!

Prey

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:24 am

Very interesting book by Michael Crichton. Its about this test site in some desert (The actual location escapes me) that preforms experiaments with micro cameras/computers. The computer/cameras get loose, and form swarms, and are programmed to kill prey (Hence the name) and eat it, but can't eat, being machines, so they endlessly kill, mainly by suffication. Its not just about the swarms' killings, but I can't begin to describe the plot. You'll just have to read the book :wink:

Very good book, I recommend it to anyone that likes Michael Crichton or just science fiction, or even horror stories.
TyrannoTitan

Postby TyrantTR » Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:39 am

I almost got this book, but then I decided to read something else. Man eating computers just didn't seem that apeeling to me. But I may give it a go again.
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:05 am

Its much more then that. The plot is great, and definately can hold a person's interest, despite the...unique..."villians" :P
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:39 pm

woah

i think teh location is..AREA 51
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:13 pm

-_-'

No, it has nothing to do with aliens or Area 51. Read the book, you'll find out.
TyrannoTitan

Return to General Books