Aliens vs Predator: Hunters Planet

Like books? Talk about them here!

Aliens vs Predator: Hunters Planet

Postby Zephyr » Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:47 pm

Okay i havent started reading and it is was made before the movie and was infact the jumpstart that led to the AVP movies.

My dad literally pulled it out of the guestbedroom like 5 minutes ago and it sounds like a good book

Quoting from back:

" The best time of Machiko Naguchi's life came in the wake of the Ryushi colony massacre. It was then that she abandoned her human heritage and ran with the Predators as a dedicated hunter. But it was only two years before she returned to live with humanity and work for the Chigusa Corporation.

Livermore Evanston is an ambitious developer who has biult the ultimate hunters paradise: a world just beyond the reach of human regulations, populated by ferocious, genetically engineered animals. But Evanston didnt plan on being patronized by the galaxy's most ruthless Predators- or the Aliens they brought along as prey. As his human customers fall victim to the unscheduled hunt, Evanston realizes that the Predators must be curbed, and there's only one woman for the job. But there's even more to this world than meets the eye, and Machiko Naguchi may only have one way out: to take complete control of the deadliest planet in known space!"

unqoute

im gonna start reading
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Return to General Books