Unwilling Blood

Have you got a game, book or movie you'd like to make a story out of? Want to expand on a story or plot that stopped? Have an original idea for a story that you want to post somewhere? Here's where to do it. Basically an RPG where one player controls ALL characters in the story.

Like it or Love it?(Do you like this fanfic)

Love it!
14%
It's ok
57%
Needs work
29%
Don't like it
No votes

Total votes : 7

Unwilling Blood

Postby Shade » Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:22 am

Scars

The whip came down again and again and again! I was on my knees and screaming everytime it came down. I could feel the blood flowing down my back and on the back of my legs and I inwardly cursed Siete for making me feel so vulnerable and weak. Once he was done with me, I was on the floor breathing hard. His steel-toed boot kicked me in the ribs, then he grabbed me by the roots of my hair and dragged me to the staircase tossing me down. "You had it easy that time dear heart!" he called then slammed his bedroom door.
I laid there staining the marbel stairs with my blood that was flowing out of my back. I hated him so much. What did I do to deserve being treated like a slave? What did I do to deserve being treated like one of them? I tried to stand back up, but my back stung fiercely in protest and I crumbled back onto the ground. Suddenly I felt a pair of cold hands touch my shoulder. I looked up into the golden, gentle eyes of Desi and I nearly burst into tears when I saw her expression. "Welcome to the family." My name is Diana and this is how I became what I never wanted to be. Well first of all I was 14 at the time and well, not exactly the most exciting part of my life, but I had to start somewhere. I have long black hair and I used to have lovely green eyes, and I used to be a little less pale, but whatever, right? Anyway, I was orphaned at the age of 3 and was taken in by Siete. He seemed so kind, caring, trustworthy, you know like what a real father would be like. As if I had any knowledge of what he was or what he planned to do with me. But whatever it was, it wasn't pleasant.

The Family

I've never hated anyone so much in my life! But since I realized what Siete really was, I couldn't hate him enough. We've all heard the phrase 'if looks could kill.' Iwish the way I looked at Siete could burn him alive, but to no avail. Everyone in that mansion hated him, except for one person. Thanatos, Siete's pet. He was 3 years older than me so he was like 17 at the time and he was pretty good looking, tall, pale, sapphire blue eyes and wavy black hair. But he was like Siete Jr. to everyone! Anyone who came near him, spat at him and once Desi spat right in his face and walked away without so much as a slap to the face. I was feeling bold one day and I didn't see Siete, so I also spat on Thanatos' face. Suddenly it felt like I was hit with a white hot poker!! I fell to my knees covering my face as stars started to cloud my vision. I looked up and Siete was standing over me with the whip in his hands. "Kneel and bare your back," he ordered coldly.
I shook my head in defiance, though my heart was beating faster than a hummingbird's wings. He sneered then grabbed me by my hair and turned me around forcefully and made me kneel. I felt my clothes tear and the whip coming down. After 6 lashes I fainted. I didn't know what happened after that, but when I woke I saw Desi sitting next to me with scratches on her arms. It was the strangest thing, I could've sworn I saw skin and muscle knit themselves back together. "It's normal, really," she said standing back up. She reached her hand down to me and I took it. "Let's get back to work," Desi said and walked out of the shack.
Siete's mansion was like any regular one. Big, expensive, with huge acres of land that he never used. We were forced to work like slaves in the 1800s, we worked as hard as we could and none of us ever tried to defy Siete's words. I worked in the kitchens or out in the gardens be them flower or vegetable. None of us ever loved that place and all of us thought it was raised from the depths of Hell, me included...

Fighting Back

3 years later

I was 14 when that happened and I couldn't have been more loathful of my master. You heard right, I was calling him master now!! I hated myself for saying it, but if I didn't he'd whip me, if I didn't do as he ordered he'd whip me, if I breathed the same air as him he'd whip me!!! I guess it really didn't matter if I just stood there and did nothing, he would still beat me. It was on one of these occasions that I finally had it! I was just kneeling down and sighed, it was that first strike that made me lose it. I turned around just as the whip was coming down and caught it smoothly in my hand. He tugged it out and cracked it at my face. But it connected with my arms as I blocked my face. I heard him growl then he cracked it again, slashing my arms again and again! I gritted my teeth then stood up. I raced at him and started to punch him all over! I really didn't know what I was doing, I was just so angry and that rage blinded me and fueled me. I fought him with boundless fury and no little skill. He easily kicked me away and slapped me hard on my face. But I didn't stay down long. I stood back up and punched him in the face and he punched me back. His fist connected with my nose and I heard a sickening crunch as it broke and blood spewed out.
"That's it, you want special treatment, you'll get special treatment!" Siete growled and grabbed my hair forcing my head back and bearing my throat. I saw his fangs and he lunged at me. I felt his fangs pierce my throat and I remember my body shaking with pain and I was trying to pull away, but I never did and it was already too late.

Turned

I woke a few days later, dizzy and strange. I sat up lazily and looked at my hand and thought how foreign it looked to me now. I tried to stand up, trying to remember what happened. Something registured in my head that I wasn't really in pain, just strange. I looked down at myself and held up one arm. It looked more muscular then it once was. I felt my face and it felt the same, except it was devoid of any usual blemishes. I looked around this time. I slept in an attic room so it was pretty dim and dusty. I breathed in and turned around slowly to face my mirror. I stared at girl in the mirror, thinking she couldn't possibly be me. I looked behind me to make sure and then turned back. I looked at the strange liquid blood red eyes, the pale skin, and muscular body shape. I touched the girl's face and her hand touched mine. I gulped and nearly fainted as I realized the girl was me!! I walked backward and sat back on my bed not taking my eyes off of my reflection. Suddenly I heard a knock and Desi poked her head out from the trapdoor. "Hey girl," she said solenmly. I swallowed and put my head in my hands, knowing that I would never be the same again.

Plot

Besides my infinant change, everything went on, as if nothing happened. I was furious! No one besides Desi ever noticed the change or they noticed and didn't dare say they did!! At least a few good things came out of it. One, once I was turned Thanatos had asked, no, demanded that Siete change him as well, now he's treated like anyone of us, a slave! No one felt pity for him, but sometimes I did. I remember when I was younger that he would play on Siete's grand piano in the dining hall and I used to listen on the stairs, until he caught me and told me off. And another good thing was that I grew in strength and intellect, and I had plans for my master. Desi was behind me a hundred percent, she wanted to get rid of him once and for all! The rest of the slaves would follow my lead, but most would rather listen to Desi than me, considering she was with him the longest and had more experience on how to handle him. "I'm not the best candidate to be the leader of this plan," she said. I had asked why and she said, "Because, I'm not very good with orders myself." The plan would unfold and I would win this time.

Siete No More! Part 1

"Get in here you miserable mouse of a girl!!" Siete shouted. This is 5 years after my transformation. You didn't think that we could all get super strong in less than a few weeks, did you? Anyway, it was my turn to bring Siete his tea. The most painful thing was that he got a new one. A new little boy to call his own, another Thanatos. Except this one was terrible to all of us. "A prince's Brat!" Desi said as he trudged out of the kitchen and left them with scratches on their backs. I remember being Siete's daughter, I was scornful to the slaves, but I never made their jobs any harder. I knew that when this one changed he'd be just like Siete maybe worse. Thanatos stood gaurd outside the den with a scotch bottle in his hand. I felt my stomach clench with hatred, ever since he lost his favor with Siete, his life went straight down. He sickened me above all the slaves, but when he looked at me with those sad black eyes, I had to forgive him, no matter how much I hated him. He nodded for me to go in. I walked in with a somber expression on my face and as promised, Siete had the boy on his knee. I set the tray down on the table and started to walk out. "What's your hurry, Diana?" Siete asked. I stopped as I was just about to walk out the door. "Why don't you stay and play with little Ian." So that's what he's calling the little monster, I thought bemusedly. I swallowed and scratched the wall with my nails. "What do you want me to do, with the little demon boy, you moronic, monkey-faced, buffoon," I said smiling wickedly.

Siete No More Part 2

At first both of them were dumb-struck then Siete glared menacingly. Before he could do anything, I raced to him and snatched up his little pet. Siete was once again dumb-struck as I held the boy by his throat and stomach. Thanatos was now looking in and he stared wide-eyed at me, but Siete had eyes only for the boy. "Don't do anything stupid, Diana," he growled. "Take one more step and the boy dies," I hissed and squeezed his throat harder. Siete watched the boy's pathetic struggles as he tried to wriggle out of my arms. "Dad, help me!" he cried. "Shut up, you little whimp!" I snarled. "You won't do it, you're not that kind of person," Siete said standing up. I raised my eyebrows then looked at the boy. "You're right, but he is," I said nodding to Thanatos and tossing the boy to him. Thanatos caught him by the ankle and let him dangle there. "Come on, Thanatos, this is the creep who stole your role in this house, the one who stole your master's love, I know you want to," I said to him. Thanatos' eyes widened and I could see the temptation written on his face. "Don't you dare, Thanatos!" Siete snarled. Thanatos looked at Siete, then to the boy, then back again. "Don't listen to him Thanatos, this is your ultimate revenge, take it!" I hissed. Thanatos looked down at the boy and in a blink of an eye, had him on the floor his teeth to his neck!! "NOO!" Siete cried and lunged at Thanatos. "NOW!" I cried and Desi shot into the room through the back and rammed into Siete knocking him to the wall! I charged at him as well and sunk my teeth into his neck hoping that he would give up. As if, he shoved both of us off and the blood running down his neck immediately stopped as the teeth holes sealed themselves. He bared his fangs and rushed at us. We split up and went around him and charged at his back shoving him into the wall again or more specifically the fireplace where a small fire was still burning. He hissed furiously and struggled away from us. Desi and I hissed as well we circled each other baring fangs and hissing at each other. "Why don't you attack sweets?" Siete asked sweetly. I hissed furiously. "Son of a B****!" Desi hissed. "That's no way to speak to your master," he said. "You are not our master and we are not your slaves!!" I snarled. Siete turned his gaze to me. "Why you?" he asked. "I can understand Desiray, but you!?" I smiled menacingly. "You didn't think I was the rebellious type?" I asked. "Or maybe you thought that I was too weak, too small minded to try and fight you!" Siete stared at me. While we were talking Desi was slowly making her way behind Siete. Suddenly she jumped up and pulled one of the beams off the ceiling. She jammed it into the floor and I rushed at Siete pushing him towards the board. Desi pulled out heavy chains from under the couch and threw them around Seite. We tied him to the pole and padlocked him down. "You b****es!" he hissed. Desi grabbed a few of the lit sticks out of the fireplace and threw them on Siete. Immediately his clothes caught fire and he shriecked in rage and agony! I didn't stay to see if he died, I left as soon as I saw Thanatos throw the boy's body on Siete's pyre as well. But I grabbed a keepsake, the whip he always used to torture us and maim us. I took it and never looked back...

The End or The Beginning?

Well that's my story of how I came to be, you know the rest of it. I left the mansion, went as far as I could from that place and never looked back. That was 5 years ago, my triumph over Siete, and the day I won my freedom. 5 years I lived a simple, boring life. Going to parties, hanging out at bars, sleeping like any regular drunk would. But then that interesting scent I found and that boy, I shouldn't call him a boy, we're about the same age in human years. But that's a whole other story, one you have to find out for yourself and one that's not over yet.
Last edited by Shade on Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:10 pm, edited 24 times in total.
Sugar. Spice. Everything twice. I'm the left and the right, in a word: Nice.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby Doc 42 » Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:55 pm

Good in content, but horribly short. Everything in it seems just too breif. I liked the bit at the end of the last chapter there when she fought back, but that was cripplied by being so short aswell. It could do with alot of fleshing out.
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby Shade » Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:13 am

Lengthened as much as I could.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby Doc 42 » Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:27 pm

The new length is better, but still lacking.
Are you planning to continue it?
It would be cool to hear more about daily life in the house.
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby Zephyr » Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:17 am

I liked it

finally the deep mystery hidden in Dianna memories
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby Shade » Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:19 am

The End and you know the rest of the story. :D
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Return to Single Writer Fiction